Cain/Gingrich ticket?

It was Cain who gained the most – up into third place with a 7.7 point gain – and Gingrich, up 3.7 points to fourth place who were the big winners, said Silver.

I would think a Cain/Gingrich ticket would be formidable. Newt would be the perfect VP to work with Congress in getting things done. Cain an affable and intelligent man who understands economic realities as they relate to job creation.

Both are from Georgia. Both come from humble beginnings. Both are intelligent and hard working.

Though, I will vote for Anyone But Obama 2012

An amazing thought. Even to voice this as a murmur would have heads exploding in the DNC.

I think I am just about ready to throw in behind Cain. I have a very long cold winter ahead of me, one tv station now, and a whole lotta time on my hands up and coming.

I like him. And I think I actually trust him. This is a new feeling I haven't felt in years. I think I trust Cain.

I just want to vett his backers. I'll work on that in the coming weeks. I want to see who is putting money in his coffers.

The man seems solid. I know and admire his track record. It's now down to me vetting his backers before I throw in.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa-2UcE712M]Herman Cain with Jay Leno - YouTube[/ame]

hehehe

you have to understand where I am. I am your poor conservative cousin in the north that has to basically bike pedal to get enough energy to use a keyboard. check sundown manitoba.

and yes wild turkeys can cause a line disruption and the last time I tried to load a video was Zakk Wylde and it took 3 days.

Have mercy. Just post a link to the transcript.

yours,

td

It was Cain who gained the most – up into third place with a 7.7 point gain – and Gingrich, up 3.7 points to fourth place who were the big winners, said Silver.

I would think a Cain/Gingrich ticket would be formidable. Newt would be the perfect VP to work with Congress in getting things done. Cain an affable and intelligent man who understands economic realities as they relate to job creation.

Both are from Georgia. Both come from humble beginnings. Both are intelligent and hard working.

An amazing thought. Even to voice this as a murmur would have heads exploding in the DNC.

I think I am just about ready to throw in behind Cain. I have a very long cold winter ahead of me, one tv station now, and a whole lotta time on my hands up and coming.

I like him. And I think I actually trust him. This is a new feeling I haven't felt in years. I think I trust Cain.

I just want to vett his backers. I'll work on that in the coming weeks. I want to see who is putting money in his coffers.

The man seems solid. I know and admire his track record. It's now down to me vetting his backers before I throw in.

I, like you, really appreciate Cain's affable and honest demeanor. If he is still in the running by primary time in my state, he gets my vote. That said- Anyone But Obama 2012!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa-2UcE712M"]Herman Cain with Jay Leno - YouTube[/ame]

hehehe

you have to understand where I am. I am your poor conservative cousin in the north that has to basically bike pedal to get enough energy to use a keyboard. check sundown manitoba.

and yes wild turkeys can cause a line disruption and the last time I tried to load a video was Zakk Wylde and it took 3 days.

yours,

td
Oh Good Lord! :) Profuse apologies.

It would be a bit troublesome for those on the right who would never vote for a Black man.

Wow.

Are you just some newbie who doesn't understand that Republicans freed the slaves and the KKK were founded by the Democrats and need to get the crap kicked out of you just for breathing stupid?

Now the nice tinydancer. Trust me. You should really heart search your own party on racism. What you will find is you started the KKK, you implemented all the Jim Crow laws, and held back all equality for decades.

George Wallace was never a R rep just for a quick example. And I can go toe to toe and off the top ropes with anyone who wants to try to move the bars.

All the most racist bastards of the century were Democrats.

hehehe

yours,

td

lol

no problem, but I really do live in the middle of nowhere.

it's the "honey look at the vultures migrating is the dog in the house and what's dead on the road moment"

my reception at the best of times is truly described as me on a bike pedalling my ass off to get to post something in the music forum.

hehehehe :eusa_angel:

hehehe

yours,

td

lol

no problem, but I really do live in the middle of nowhere.

it's the "honey look at the vultures migrating is the dog in the house and what's dead on the road moment"

my reception at the best of times is truly described as me on a bike pedalling my ass off to get to post something in the music forum.

hehehehe :eusa_angel:
I'll keep in in mind. :) I understand.

I, like you, really appreciate Cain's affable and honest demeanor. If he is still in the running by primary time in my state, he gets my vote. That said- Anyone But Obama 2012!

I had so many tell me in 2008 "how much damage can he do? it's only 4 years". And I'm talking really good freinds.

Despite my hating the McCain nomination, my dread of Obama was in high gear. I can tell you more about this man in a heart beat that would make you want to bazooka barf in a moment. I knew it then. And I know it now.

I'm with you. Anyone but Obama. I just wish so much that others would have listened in 2008.

Well holy toledo, where are we now?

then you are a whore
calling women whores because of who their voting for? really jackass? Go back and play with your Optimus Prime. It's sitting in your toybox.

dear ABOgirl, I wish you well. That is an interesting ticket.

then you are a whore
calling women whores because of who their voting for? really jackass? Go back and play with your Optimus Prime. It's sitting in your toybox.
Indeed it's something he is well aquainted with instead of pretending to be smart on here.

then you are a whore

awe nice try. Anyone who is willing to vote for anybody but ( fill in the blank) is a political whore.

Her being a "woman" has nothing to do with being a whore.

Do you make a habit of looking like an ass all the time?

I will vote for anyone of the GOP candidates to get the incompetent boob of a president aka Obama out of office.

That makes me no more a whore then you, who, is absolutely planted up the rectum of the democratic party.

I am a COMMITTED right of center conservative. A long time registered republican. I voted for Clinton his first term- the only time I voted in a national election for a democrat- I had buyers remorse and have never looked back. I despise progressive ideology.

There are 2 local politicians in my county/ state who are democrats who get my vote.

Why in the fucking world would I not vote for anyone of the GOP candidates then vote for Obama?

Asshole!

then you are a whore

Is he always so polite ?

I'm thinking Romney/Cain. Much more formidable. Both business savvy.. One white, one black, one mormon, one christian.. Whoop. Both rich, no need for class war.. Yup.

I think in the end Romney will win it, but Cain would be great!

If Cain wins he could surprise and go with a strong female businesswoman with no political background like Meg Whitman!

I'm thinking Romney/Cain. Much more formidable. Both business savvy.. One white, one black, one mormon, one christian.. Whoop. Both rich, no need for class war.. Yup.

I think in the end Romney will win it, but Cain would be great!

If Cain wins he could surprise and go with a strong female businesswoman with no political background like Meg Whitman!

The reason I liked Newt, was due to his experience with Congress.The ability to move congress will be no small undertaking.

Cain / Newt is the best ticket out there ... Nothing with Perry, nothing with Romney.

awe nice try. Anyone who is willing to vote for anybody but ( fill in the blank) is a political whore.

Her being a "woman" has nothing to do with being a whore.

Do you make a habit of looking like an ass all the time?

I will vote for anyone of the GOP candidates to get the incompetent boob of a president aka Obama out of office.

That makes me no more a whore then you, who, is absolutely planted up the rectum of the democratic party.

I am a COMMITTED right of center conservative. A long time registered republican. I voted for Clinton his first term- the only time I voted in a national election for a democrat- I had buyers remorse and have never looked back. I despise progressive ideology.

There are 2 local politicians in my county/ state who are democrats who get my vote.

Why in the fucking world would I not vote for anyone of the GOP candidates then vote for Obama?

Asshole!

no, unlike you i have something called principle and wont for someone like Obama, Mitt, Perry, or a bachman. They are all part of the problem.

I wont whore myself out like you and others will just to get Obama or a Bush out of office.

I have standards. It would seem you dont, hence you are a whore.

So all of your defending everything progressive liberal is what?

I am a committed conservative you are a self important unprincipled asshole.

The only standards you seem to possess is in having a high degree of ick factor for a personality....congratulations!

I like Cain a lot , but I also like Gingrich and his Contract with America. He's the most intelligent man running.

I thought of a novel idea yesterday. Why not have a team running together? Say Cain supported the Contract with America and Gingrich supported the 999 idea where they wouldn't conflict with each other and they run as a Cain-Gingrich ticket right from the start.

No naming the VP later.

The citizens would know right from the start what they would be getting - REAL transparency!

no, unlike you i have something called principle and wont for someone like Obama, Mitt, Perry, or a bachman. They are all part of the problem.

I wont whore myself out like you and others will just to get Obama or a Bush out of office.

I have standards. It would seem you dont, hence you are a whore.

So all of your defending everything progressive liberal is what?

I am a committed conservative you are a self important unprincipled asshole.

The only standards you seem to possess is in having a high degree of ick factor for a personality....congratulations!

i defend the truth. that is all.

Lol if you where a true conservative you wouldnt be voting for any of these people.

you not liking me doesnt take away from the fact you are a political whore.

No, you defend no truth. You will vote for Obama of that I have no doubt. But regardless, everyone of the GOP candidates have conservative views that I can get behind. Obama has NONE.

We do not get the luxury of having a candidate who is 100% who we would like- but we do get close seconds. We have a system that allows to me to vote my conscience during the primary- but yes, I will vote for the most conservative candidate in the national election- regardless of who that ends up being. EVERYONE of the GOP candidates are more conservative then Obama. That is why I can vote for anyone of them that may end up on the opposing ticket to Obama. Anyone BUT Obama 2012!

While you think smugly calling me a whore makes you seem superior- it merely illuminates what an asshole you are.

New Topics

Forum List

Back