Cain gets Secret Service to shield him from press

Wasting tax money and he isn't even in office.

Good job Cain.

Good fucking job.

What the hell is wrong with you? The threats have to be credible. Don't you get it?

I wish to hell someone had been protecting Bobby Kennedy. We'd sure as hades be living in one freaking different world if that asshole Sirhan hadn't offed him.

Exactly. I don't recall him hiding, either. One hand washes the other; the candidates need the press, and vice-versa.

So you don't look like a fool, the threat has to be credible and Congress approved the SS detail.

Now it's one thing to mock a candidate for many things, but when either a candidates life or families life could be in jeaopardy (either side of the aisle here) by some maniac, they deserve all the protection the Secret Service can muster.

Not be mocked at as if the request for protection makes one some sort of wimp. That's just ludicrous and shows how absolutely vile and petty the OP is.

Why can't any citizen have the support of the secret service if their life is in danger with that logic?

Citizens have the police and the legal system. And I personally am still very upset that Gabby didn't take the threats against her seriously and 6 people died. I'm not blaming her. Not at all. But I wish those like Gabby would err on the side of caution.

Look you can slag Cain or anyone else all you want on their political stances, but the bottom line is any decent poster who jumps into this type of bullshit smear job like beleiving the OP loses credibility.

So you don't look like a fool, the threat has to be credible and Congress approved the SS detail.

Now it's one thing to mock a candidate for many things, but when either a candidates life or families life could be in jeaopardy (either side of the aisle here) by some maniac, they deserve all the protection the Secret Service can muster.

Not be mocked at as if the request for protection makes one some sort of wimp. That's just ludicrous and shows how absolutely vile and petty the OP is.

Why can't any citizen have the support of the secret service if their life is in danger with that logic?

Citizens have the police and the legal system. And I personally am still very upset that Gabby didn't take the threats against her seriously and 6 people died. I'm not blaming her. Not at all. But I wish those like Gabby would err on the side of caution.

Look you can slag Cain or anyone else all you want on their political stances, but the bottom line is any decent poster who jumps into this type of bullshit smear job like beleiving the OP loses credibility.

He can go to the police like the rest of us.

Good job Cain.

Good fucking job.

Obama has put the U.S. trillions in debt and you're whining about the money spent on Cain? Not the mention the recent cost of Solyndra, and cleaning up after the Occutards.

Do you thrive off of spreading misinformation or is that just a hobby?

Do you thrive off of meaningless come backs because you have nothing else?

If there is misinformation here then by all means point it out.

Good job Cain.

Good fucking job.

Obama has put the U.S. trillions in debt and you're whining about the money spent on Cain? Not the mention the recent cost of Solyndra, and cleaning up after the Occutards.

What Obama isn't spending cash out the ying yang? Have you seen the financial stats for the "it will only last a week WAR IN FREAKING LIBYA"? Non congressional approved war?

I digress.

Lets keep to topic. The OP is a blatant lie.

1. You blame the entire US debt on a single president you disagree with.

2. OWS has been nice enough to clean up its occupied areas most of the time.

3. Solyndra is the only hard fact you have posted.

1 out of 3 isn't helping you.

He can go to the police like the rest of us.

It's his right to ask for this protection as a candidate. Obama's SS protection as well was well within the guidelines when he received threats against his life as a candidate as well.

That's the least we can do for anyone who wants to enter the squared circle of insanity known as politics.

1. You blame the entire US debt on a single president you disagree with.

2. OWS has been nice enough to clean up its occupied areas most of the time.

3. Solyndra is the only hard fact you have posted.

1 out of 3 isn't helping you.

Oh you aren't up to speed at all.

How about 1.4 BILLION yes buddy you read that right BILLION to a 1% you know a one mother fucking percenter rich donor of Obama's called....
Robert Kennedy jr. Got it?

You know, rich kid from that really rich family called the Kennedy's getting 1.4 BILLION in bail out bucks.

Cain is getting CIA protection because he can't read, which makes him a perfect CIA puppet.:eek:

Secret Service isn't part of the CIA. Man you left wing loons are truely stupid.

Before posting try this...go to google and learn something.

GOOGLE INSERT TOPIC SO I DON'T LOOK LIKE AN ASSHOLE POSTING ON US MESSAGE BOARD

Last edited:
Sadly we really do live in a time where race baiters and politicos who stir up the financial divides have ginned up the game so much, if there isn't a horrible incident I would actually be shocked.

This is not a funny topic. It's very real to me and to many others that lived thru the 60's.
I agree, Cain is a race baiter. So are you.

But whatcha gonna do?

Exactly. I don't recall him hiding, either. One hand washes the other; the candidates need the press, and vice-versa.

They can if they are running for president. I don't know what the protocol is for granting secret service protection. But I imagine it is pretty lose. The government certainly wouldn't want to be accused of turning someone down who later got attacked.

That said, the words of Cain's spokesman said that he asked for it because of the press.

He supposedly got a call from someone in the KKK on June 1st. And yet he waits until now to ask for SS.

Color me not buying it.

I understand what your saying, Ravi, but I feel there is a long list of threats, and maybe some of them that seem real enough. I just can't blame anyone who is running for the presidency to have S/S in this day and age. This country hasn't been this polarized in my lifetime that I can think of.
I can't blame them, either, but in his case it appears he's concerned about shielding himself from the press.

The press does appear to be hostile.

Course now that he's falling in the polls they're leaving him alone so they can attack the new frontrunner and all that's left are the crazy commies that want to kill him ala Gabby Gifford style.

Incidentally, Gabby's shooter was a textbook OWS protestor.

Last edited:
Sadly we really do live in a time where race baiters and politicos who stir up the financial divides have ginned up the game so much, if there isn't a horrible incident I would actually be shocked.

This is not a funny topic. It's very real to me and to many others that lived thru the 60's.

But whatcha gonna do?

I'm a race baiter? You are the one in here hitting on Cain on a continual basis. I only recently found out you were a female so that explains the cycles but crap man, you gonna call me, moi a race baiter?

I ain't starting a quizzillion threads on Cain.

But whatcha gonna do?

I'm a race baiter? You are the one in here hitting on Cain on a continual basis. I only recently found out you were a female so that explains the cycles but crap man, you gonna call me, moi a race baiter?

I ain't starting a quizzillion threads on Cain.
Yep. You believe a black man can only be disliked because he's black. Maybe you aren't so much a race baiter as you are a racist.

I dislike Cain because he keeps making stupid comments and because he's spent more time on the campaign trail for himself (book signings, motivational speeches) than he has spent trying to expain why he'd be a good president.

Oh..............and he's costing the taxpayer money via his SS protection, and he's not even the front runner.

Forum List

Back