Cain gets Secret Service to shield him from press

Cain’s team has had a number of run-ins with reporters in recent weeks, including a Washington Post reporter who said a guard backed into him at an event in Iowa on Tuesday and a female reporter whom the New York Times reported his security tried to touch at an event in Michigan last week.

Long gone are the days of candidates lingering at the end of events to shake hands with voters and let reporters steal questions. With private security now a fixture on the trail, the crowds are often kept at bay — and with them, the media too.

Herman Cain gets Secret Service detail on trail - Ginger Gibson - POLITICO.com

Madow says hes an art project.

I think hes just an advertising project.

He thought Great Ill run for pres and get me some good PR for my show and book and maybe even get me a fox show.

Then the unthinkable happened , he started rising in the polls due to the lack of decent cadidates.

He kinda lapped it up for awhile UNTIL his dirty laundry got aired.

That dirty luandry had to be fought because it jepordized his advertising plan.

Then he realised he was way over his head and didnt know what to do.

Some of what he says I SWEAR is designed to make him drop in the polls to take the heat off.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lucCjBgT2s]Ask Andrew Anything - Herman Cain - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIQ4Sxe8_GY]1/2 - Andrew Sullivan on Real Time (Nov '04) - YouTube[/ame]​

The Washington Post quoted Cain spokesperson J.D. Gordon as saying the protection was requested after the newspapers reports on Thursday detailed physical skirmishes involving journalists covering the campaign.

Herman Cain First Presidential Candidate to Get Secret Service Protection Over Alleged KKK Threats, Christian News

Ahhh the Alinsky trick of liberals masquerading as the KKK. Yeah, we've seen that one before.

The threat is still real though.

I don't recall Obama hiding from the press when he was campaigning.
LMAOff!!!

Nope, I'm sure they don't either. Cause Obummer AIN'T ACTIN'.

He is living out the dreams of his fathers as a communist dictator who is ILLEGALLY bypassing the US Constitution and ruling by Executive Order.

You know, like any good little fascist dictator should. And the democrats in Congress are complicit in abdicating the authority of the Legislative Branch to the Executive Branch in an attempt to subvert the Constitution, destroy the middle class and divide this country into two classes, the ruling elite and proletariat....worker bees.

And YOU liberals should know it if you don't. Cause frankly, YOU...the useful idiots, so beloved by Uncle Joe Stalin...ARE going to be worker bees with no future and a limited life span.

Me, I won't have to worry about it. I'll be murdered in a re-education camp, cause I will NOT be reformed!

Of course some of you may end up there too. See, there won't be a place in their new utopia for worker drones that can't or WON'T work.

You doubt me? The "death panels" in Obamacare are REAL...and unless you are completely blinded by a corrupt ideology and petty partisan politics, you know it to be true. But that is just the first step!

Now you may not like Cain, but that's ok. HE will not hold it against YOU. And he WILL, as all true conservatives do, govern like he knows he is the representative of ALL Americans...NOT just those he views as the intellectual elite and special interest who backed him.

Just keep pushing. You MAY just get what you THINK you want. I just hope to hell slavery fits into your busy day of America bashing!

Last edited:
In lite of what happened in Az earlier this year, and Cain being the most polarizing candidate in the field.......I can't really blame the guy. It just takes one nut to ruin his day.

In lite of what happened in Az earlier this year, and Cain being the most polarizing candidate in the field.......I can't really blame the guy. It just takes one nut to ruin his day.
Did you mean to say one camera or question from the press?

The camera and news was an interjection from your source for being the reason.
I have a different thought as to why.

Maybe Cain is afraid of Ron Paul casting another voodoo spell during an interview :)
Never mind, it's from youtube.

The source that came from was a member of Cain's staff.

Cain gets Secret Service to shield him from press

Wow. That's so expected.

Another Raving Lunatic obsession thread about Mr. Cain and another thread headline that the real world facts simply do not support.

once again you are deflecting from you picking a loser in Cain.

No, ma'am. I still don't support you or President Obama. I support Mr. Cain. Unlike you and our current President, Mr. Cain is not a loser.

And I'm not deflecting anything.

Raving Dipshit posted a thread with a dishonest headline. I noted that fact.

That means YOU are the one deflecting.

Learn to cope, dopey.

The source that came from was a member of Cain's staff.

I hadn't even got to the second page earlier, but I did start reading the entire article and found this in it. My sentiment exactly, and who knows how many death threats the man has recieved?

In the wake of the shooting of Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords while hosting an event in her district, security around the candidates has become a necessity, Rollins said.

“There is always some nut case out there who gets drawn to the flame, and I think you’re irresponsible if you don’t have that,” Rollins said.

Read more: Herman Cain gets Secret Service detail on trail - Ginger Gibson - POLITICO.com

Forum List

Back