Cain fundraising on the rise since allegations of misconduct

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I told you guys this would backfire.

Cain Aides Say Fundraising Grows After Sex Harassment Report - Businessweek

The most recent polls 10/25 - 11/1 continue to show Cain in the lead as well.

A NEW RASMUSSEN POLL IN SOUTH CAROLINA SHOWS CAIN EXTENDING HIS LEAD SIGNIFICANTLY NOW AND THIS IS POST ALLIGATIONS.

CAIN 33%
ROMNEY 23%
NEWT 15%

Now that the China gaff has gone nation wide I expect that may actually have an impact in his lead.

Last edited:
This is nothing new for the right wing. When Palin started catching heat, fund raising increased. It's happens every election cycle but Romney is getting the nod no matter what. Cain will never be picked to run in the general. Ever.

• Banned
This is nothing new for the right wing. When Palin started catching heat, fund raising increased. It's happens every election cycle but Romney is getting the nod no matter what. Cain will never be picked to run in the general. Ever.

You may be right but I don't have a crystal ball so I can't be sure.

Back fire?

You mean no R candidate should be vetted because your side likes dirty candidates?

Romney will likely get the nomination, but Huntsman is the best chance for a win. The Independents are going to be what wins this election for the Republicans.

Back fire?

You mean no R candidate should be vetted because your side likes dirty candidates?

Is Bill Clinton a Racist? Yes or Know.

Did Ted Kennedy abandon a woman trapped in a car in shallow water for hours before reporting the incident? Yes or No.

Dis Barney Frank have a Male Prostitution Ring operating out of his home? Yes or no.

Now that the China gaff has gone nation wide I expect that may actually have an impact in his lead.

Just proves that right wingers admire corruption.

:eusa_whistle: How exactly is that? The only thing proven here is that you are blowing smoke in hopes of something you can grab onto.

Doesn't prove anything of the like. Cite the corruption please and provide a link confirming guilt.

Doesn't prove anything of the like. Cite the corruption please and provide a link confirming guilt.

You left out the Cain campain contribution laws violation investigation.
It caused this?

Cain would be great for Obama.

He is tea party and your party would lose the general

Forum List

Back