Cain endorses Noot

let the republican debate carry on for another 9 months is fine by me.

gives obumer less to time to reload point and blame. he's milk toast based on his record and scandals plus he's pissed of most foreign countries with wot, gaddaffi and no trial. we are lossing the global currency and it's a perlude to war...

FYI: Meet The Goldman Sachs Man Who Has The Best Seat On The Trading Floor

Read more: Meet The Goldman Sachs Man Who Has The Best Seat On The Trading Floor - Business Insider

54 page report stating uncertainty of the dollar and its collapse.....no gold standard since the 70's
all currencies have a fall back currencies in gold and silver but the dollar.

Last edited:
2s14oki.gif

let the republican debate carry on for another 9 months is fine by me.

gives obumer less to time to reload point and blame. he's milk toast based on his record and scandals plus he's pissed of most foreign countries with wot, gaddaffi and no trial. we are lossing the global currency and it's a perlude to war...

FYI: Meet The Goldman Sachs Man Who Has The Best Seat On The Trading Floor

Read more: Meet The Goldman Sachs Man Who Has The Best Seat On The Trading Floor - Business Insider

54 page report stating uncertainty of the dollar and its collapse.....no gold standard since the 70's
all currencies have a fall back currencies in gold and silver but the dollar.

We all want Nute to win the primaries. With all the dropouts endorsing him, how can he lose? Go Nuttie Nute.

“I also know Speaker Gingrich is running for president and going through this sausage grinder, and I know what this sausage grinder is all about. I know that he’s going through this sausage grinder because he cares about the future of the United States of America."

:lmao:

You bein' trolled

“I also know Speaker Gingrich is running for president and going through this sausage grinder, and I know what this sausage grinder is all about. I know that he’s going through this sausage grinder because he cares about the future of the United States of America."

:lmao:

You bein' trolled

Yeah, I think the notion of Newt and Cain talking about "sausage" isn't an image anyone needs to think about too long. :eek:

Forum List

Back