Cain driven by holy spirit

The cases were brought and documented well before cains bid for the presidency.

It wasnt after the fact you fact challenged liar

Surely if there was some truth to it there would be some evidence from 20 years ago on record. Do you have it? Has it been submitted and the word of two women after the fact and considering the circumstances dose not count for much.

Showing up for a press conference with Allred should be all you need to give legitimacy to the claims.:lol:

Yes we have been given proof that some women said he did 20 years after the fact. Where the proof from 20 years ago.

Two payoffs to shut up, to use your expression, were made in the Cain cases.

Did Cain make the payoff? Did the company make the payoff, if so did he lose his job?
Why did these events only take place when he was with the National Restaraunt Asscociation? Nothing while with Pillsbury or Godfathers Pizza, Zip when he was with the Kansa City Federal Reserve, nada with Burger King...:eusa_shhh:

All I see are secularists afraid of a man that openly professes his belief in something higher than himself. (And a couple racist comments in here thrown in for good measure)...:eusa_whistle:

It wasnt after the fact you fact challenged liar

Surely if there was some truth to it there would be some evidence from 20 years ago on record. Do you have it? Has it been submitted and the word of two women after the fact and considering the circumstances dose not count for much.

Showing up for a press conference with Allred should be all you need to give legitimacy to the claims.:lol:

I am sorry but I need a little bit more than just on the word of two or three women after the fact. only :cuckoo: people would accept that kind of information as fact.

Two payoffs to shut up, to use your expression, were made in the Cain cases.

Did Cain make the payoff? Did the company make the payoff, if so did he lose his job?
Why did these events only take place when he was with the National Restaraunt Asscociation? Nothing while with Pillsbury or Godfathers Pizza, Zip when he was with the Kansa City Federal Reserve, nada with Burger King...:eusa_shhh:

All I see are secularists afraid of a man that openly professes his belief in something higher than himself. (And a couple racist comments in here thrown in for good measure)...:eusa_whistle:

Yep what he said.:clap2:

CAIN DRIVEN BY HOLY SPIRIT
And over the years he has been directed all over the place. He even say he act spontaneously on many plans since he was 8 years old. Wanted to run against Bush, a minister, etc. Believes no one is poor unless they cannot eat or have shelter. Less than $15,000 he considers poor. He has done nothing to further Black people’s lives. Never been impressed with the Black agenda or the Afro-American experience. Fuzzy math of his 9-9-9 plan punished the poor. Imagine those making $23,000, he plan would as $2,000 to the income taxes. 9% flat tax on income, business and sales? An accountant in Cleveland name Rich Lowrie, his “senior economic advisor” calculated this 9-9-9- plan. Economist figure this plan would bring in $200 billion less than the present plan. 47% of American that presently pay zero in taxes would pay 9%. GE who pay 35% in taxes now would pay 9%. Would eliminate Social Security to private plans with 10% of your income. WTF? Sales tax would only apply to “new stuff” and the poor cannot afford new stuff and would not be taxes on thrift store items. And the poor will have to learn to “stretch” their dollars. LMAO
Cain need to get a new “holy spirit” because the present one is not doing the Hermanator in favors.
9-9-9- plan is a tax raise not even in disguised.

CITIZEN CAIN.
Herman Cain's Unlikely Republican Rise - The Daily Beast

well...well.. let us see what else we can laugh at from LOL's post.

Cain has done nothing to improve the live's of blacks. Neither has Obama. More citizens are living in poverty than ever before.

Cain never been impressed with the black agenda. What about Obama, the son of a white and a foreigner. How can someone with no slave ancestry be down with the black struggle? Exactly.

This native american is "down with it.":eusa_hand:
Blacks struggle did not even began until after slavery and continues. Obama don't know what it means to be black? He sure as hell do now.
You seem to be the only one laughing.:cuckoo:

Nothing wrong with feeling the Holy Spirit. I'm happy for him. Having a personal relationship with God is a fantastic experience. I only wish more people would get closer to God. It really can change your life.

Forum List

Back