Cain campaign ad?

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Someone told me that Cain has a new campaign ad but it sounds pretty unbelievable to me....it is an ad featuring women of all ages and bust sizes stating that they weren't molested by Herman Cain.

Anyone seen this? I can't find it via google.

:lol: Gawd, he must think women are dumb...

Women-For-Cain-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

Clearly only an actual physical attack on America will bring these two sides to a point where they can work together.

They are simply North and Southbound trains that never seem to hook up anymore and that's sad to the eyes of this Canadian who remembers the days when they were able.

Some of the posts;

“Dear Mrs. Cain, don’t pay attention to these pathetic husbandless women who are jealous of women like you in happy long-term marriages,” a supporter from California writes. “These vindictive women can’t find a husband or keep one. They are like stalkers who try to latch on to any man who shows a bit of kindness or attention to them. When these unstable women come out of the woodwork to make accusations about Herman just say, ‘Honey, get a life, I believe my husband.’ We want you to be our First Lady Mrs. Cain!”

Another post, by a supporter in Georgia, laments how “now because of scheming women that can be swayed by money, attention or whatever else the reason may be, your reputation is at stake - not theirs as it should be. I do not believe these women are victims…I believe you are.”

Another, from Missouri: “I cannot believe you had time for an affair. If you are ill and fighting for your life,suffering through chemotherapy,how can you have time between hospital visits and family time? Wouldn’t you be too sick to participate in a make-believe affair? You are a triple threat to the Left!! I believe these ‘women’ are looking for money and attention and have been groomed by the ‘Demonacrats’ to be a bunch of bad actress’. The Left is desperate and they are low enough to break the law and lie. My husband and I are strong supporters. Don’t let the bad guys win. Don’t give up!! 999!!!”

Some of the posts;

“Dear Mrs. Cain, don’t pay attention to these pathetic husbandless women who are jealous of women like you in happy long-term marriages,” a supporter from California writes. “These vindictive women can’t find a husband or keep one. They are like stalkers who try to latch on to any man who shows a bit of kindness or attention to them. When these unstable women come out of the woodwork to make accusations about Herman just say, ‘Honey, get a life, I believe my husband.’ We want you to be our First Lady Mrs. Cain!”

Another post, by a supporter in Georgia, laments how “now because of scheming women that can be swayed by money, attention or whatever else the reason may be, your reputation is at stake - not theirs as it should be. I do not believe these women are victims…I believe you are.”

Another, from Missouri: “I cannot believe you had time for an affair. If you are ill and fighting for your life,suffering through chemotherapy,how can you have time between hospital visits and family time? Wouldn’t you be too sick to participate in a make-believe affair? You are a triple threat to the Left!! I believe these ‘women’ are looking for money and attention and have been groomed by the ‘Demonacrats’ to be a bunch of bad actress’. The Left is desperate and they are low enough to break the law and lie. My husband and I are strong supporters. Don’t let the bad guys win. Don’t give up!! 999!!!”

"All them bitches are liars!"

One of the most telling details in the poll is a sudden drop after Ginger White claimed in a television interview broadcast on Monday evening that she had had an affair with Cain. He denies it, acknowledging her as a friend he had helped out financially on a regular basis but insisting they had no sexual relationship.

On Sunday and Monday, 22% of those polled said he was the candidate they would most like to meet in person. Those polled on Tuesday and Wednesday showed a fall to 8%. Overall support for Cain stood at 12% on Sunday but had dipped to 4% by Wednesday.

Herman Cain to make 'major announcement' about campaign | World news | guardian.co.uk

Some of the posts;

"All them bitches are liars!"

I know, right? In my mind, the only question anymore is whether evidence will be produced that nails that man dead-to-rights.

Someone told me that Cain has a new campaign ad but it sounds pretty unbelievable to me....it is an ad featuring women of all ages and bust sizes stating that they weren't molested by Herman Cain.

I saw it on Fox News this morning, but I think they were paid to say it

I honestly can't believe people still think that two settlements, four women, + one affair + 4:00 a.m. texts = possibly innocent.

One settlement, 3 woman and one alleged affair.
The one calming the affair was for 13 years and said they went to the Tyson, Holyfield fight which was 14 years ago.
She has a past of another liability suite filed by a former Business partner,
for stalking and text messaging, she did the same thing, she text this former business partner all hours too.
So her former business partner put a rest ranting order on her.She admitted to making it all up out of anger and frustration.
This tells me that she is a liar.

Hard to believe John Edwards with the love child and wife at deaths bed with cancer and the your tabloid media was silenced.

Forum List

Back