Cain: Black community 'brainwashed' into voting for Dems

Democrats evolved; whereas TeaTard Republicans...

devolution09med.gif

Awe poor baby

Fiscal sanity isnt something democrats can understand.
They understand mooching real well...

Blacks are getting a bad reputation here. It's not blacks but those who are looking for hand outs that are voting for the Democrats. It's the no-working poor who enjoy their status and don't want it to stop. That includes white, Hispanic and purple.

As a teacher, I was talking to a mother who said, it's all the presidents fault." He doesn't want me to be a mother anymore. He wants me to work instead of getting ADC and food stamps. I didn't say what I wanted to say, but I assured her that if she got a job, her position of mother was still in tact. (Moron) The fact that she was home didn't not mean that she saw the homework was being done or she was listening to her child read each night.

But she knew and was concerned about President Clinton's speeches. THAT was important. And that is what's wrong. She is white. Poor and happy with her status quo.
Let's review our entitlements to people who are disabled and the elderly. They truly need our help. Let's train those mom's and change this generation so this will be the last generation of freeloaders.

Do you honestly think those Ten Conservative Principles represent the primary guiding philosophy of the TeaTard Republicans?

When you want to debate and answer questions asked of you we can try again. The idea of a debate or discussion is that it's not one sided and knee-jerk. Have you always been like this?

I am not at all surprised to see comments already popping up attacking Democrats and attacking the Black Community.

I am also not surprised to see NO comments on how Cain or the GOP could benefit the Black Community.

The Democrats aren't perfect, but until the GOP at least TRIES to help the Black Community, African-Americans will continue to favour the Democrats.
Why do you think it is up to politicians/government to single out any group for special help?
I am of the opinion that all people should be treated equitably.

Hey Lakhota, do you have an actual opinions or are you brainwashed into believing all of those far left wing bull shit sights that you keep pasting up in your posts like they actually contain any facts or truth? Try to speak for yourself if you can.

Well, Sparky, just tell us what Herman and his TeaTard buddies can do for blacks, poor, Hispanics, women, elderly, and ordinary citizens in general. What policies do they currently have in place to help these people? What policies are they proposing to help these people?

Sparky, I'm still waiting... Anyone...

There really is no point in bothering to answer you, you're a brainwashed fool....... freshman year maybe....... you aren't worth the effort of typing..... you bore me.

Well, Sparky, just tell us what Herman and his TeaTard buddies can do for blacks, poor, Hispanics, women, elderly, and ordinary citizens in general. What policies do they currently have in place to help these people? What policies are they proposing to help these people?

Sparky, I'm still waiting... Anyone...

There really is no point in bothering to answer you, you're a brainwashed fool....... freshman year maybe....... you aren't worth the effort of typing..... you bore me.

I gave her a chance. But I am uninterested in wasting my time- so, like you, I am done with her.

Yeah- honest to the conservative principle.

What exactly is the "conservative principle"?
Everything that is the opposite of you, and the following liberal douchebags.

BTW, which one of the following morons is YOU?.....I'm guessing the short lil' douchebag in the green hat, or the stoned lil' douchebag in the "who" shirt, who says his mommy keeps tellng him to go get a damn job.

Bill O'Reilly -- Anti-capitalism Protests - YouTube

Christ, liberals are fuckin' idiots!:cuckoo:

It pisses me off that my fellow Americans with dark skin are content to let the government take care of them. That they don't believe they are worthy of anything else, that they don't have the ability to move forward. Why don't they stand up for themselves and better their lives, the lives of their children and grandchildren.

It can be done, there are many that have actually broken free. Dems want to keep them dumbed down, give them some free stuff and let them continue to live in less than desirable environments. All because they want their vote, not because they care. If they really cared they'd be helping them get off welfare, offer job training opportunities and education. My mother did this in the 60s, we got off welfare, she got a good job, she worked hard as a single parent, giving 4 children everything they needed.

Why do they allow this to happen to them?? They don't have to live like this!!!

WTH? You must be stupid if you think all Black Democrats and believe and want government to take care of them. Thats a racist stereotype.
No..It is not a stereotype.
Naturegirl is spot on....Want to know why?...Go ask any black family or individual that has been on public assistance what their reaction would be if "as of ( certain date) their welfare or other program was going to be cut off...."..
They'd go ballistic and you know it.
Feel free to ask hem their thoughts on affirmative action and reparations.
They's tell you they believe they are owed these things.
Government social programs are an example of good intentions paving the way to hell.
These giveaways were designed to give certain people "a leg up" and to eliminate poverty.
Those programs have successfully created a permanent underclass of hopeless and entitled people who believe others owe them something based solely on race.
There is no disputing this. Call it racist if you wish. That's a crutch.
BTW, Obama, the first officially Black president was supposed to make this all better. Black people turned out for Obama in the highest numbers of any presidential election. Once again Black people got screwed by a politician that took their vote for granted.

" You must be stupid if you think all Black Democrats and believe and want government to take care of them. "
You must be stupid if you think most blacks on public assistance do not.

Hey Lakhota, do you have an actual opinions or are you brainwashed into believing all of those far left wing bull shit sights that you keep pasting up in your posts like they actually contain any facts or truth? Try to speak for yourself if you can.

You tards are funny. Dense, but funny. However, I understand why you dance around this issue - because TeaTard Republicans are doing everything they can to make life WORSE for these people. We see this insanity every day in Congress - especially the Tard-controlled House.

In short, Tea-Tard Republicans are making life worse for ordinary Americans!

You tards are funny. Dense, but funny. However, I understand why you dance around this issue - because TeaTard Republicans are doing everything they can to make life WORSE for these people. We see this insanity every day in Congress - especially the Tard-controlled House.

good grief, go back to posting from your left-wing nut sites, They at least speak slightly less stupid than you.:eusa_hand:

Last edited:

You are a ham sandwich short of a picnic lunch.
Maybe 2 short.

Forum List

Back