Cain at it again

Democrats want Gingrich.
They know Romney can beat Obama.

{A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey of Likely Voters finds Gingrich attracting 45% of the vote while President Obama earns support from 43%. Six percent (6%) prefer some other candidate, and six percent (6%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Read more: National Poll: Gingrich 45% Obama 43% - Newt Gingrich - Fox Nation
}

Yeah, I'm thinking that y'all know that Obama loses to Gingrich.

BUT I'll grant you that he loses to Mitt Obama, I mean, Barack Romney, er uh, damn there must be SOME fucking difference....

Last edited:
LOL, where was any $$ spend to destroy Cain?

Right, all these women magically appeared just because it was their civic duty and for the Walmart couposn...

He did himself in and I predicted this a month ago.

Yeah, but weren't you predicting that Obama would have unemployment down to 1% by now, too?

Common knowledge here in Georgia that Cain was a skirt chaser. If he would just admit and move on many would still be with him. We all make mistakes.
But Herman Cain is a bald faced liar now.
You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.
Only fools and 5 year olds make excuses, lie and continue to lie when THEY GET CAUGHT.

You know, so far there is nothing but "he said, she said." You want Romney, just as RW and Jake Starkey do, so you claim that "it's all proven," but nothing is proven - probably never will be. Proof was never the goal. Derailing Cain was the goal, stopping the threat to Obama. Yes, Cain has been destroyed - that doesn't mean any of this is true. Maybe some of it is, I don't know - but I have no reason to believe it.

Right, all these women magically appeared just because it was their civic duty and for the Walmart couposn...

Yeah, but weren't you predicting that Obama would have unemployment down to 1% by now, too?

Common knowledge here in Georgia that Cain was a skirt chaser. If he would just admit and move on many would still be with him. We all make mistakes.
Only fools and 5 year olds make excuses, lie and continue to lie when THEY GET CAUGHT.

You know, so far there is nothing but "he said, she said." You want Romney, just as RW and Jake Starkey do, so you claim that "it's all proven," but nothing is proven - probably never will be. Proof was never the goal. Derailing Cain was the goal, stopping the threat to Obama. Yes, Cain has been destroyed - that doesn't mean any of this is true. Maybe some of it is, I don't know - but I have no reason to believe it.

But you have a reason NOT to believe it.
Biased blind ideology, a weakness no real conservative has.
Govern yourself accordingly.

You are a real dumb ass for sure.
I own 3 corporations and have been critical of Obama and his fiscal policies since before he took office.
Do you know how stupid you look making claims with nothing to back it up with?
I have been working to rid the wannabe conservatives like you from the party for 40 years.

I'm one of those "innocent until proven guilty" types. This is similar to your position of "innocent until proven Republican."

Like your biased hatred of Cain from the start?

Ah but then, no one is going to confuse you for a conservative,

Indeed.

This clown actually believes Condit murdered that girl.

The evidence points that way. Oh well, the illegal took the fall.

You don't DARE say ne'er a disparaging word about Cain and his molesting and womanizing tendencies, because you "do not know for sure." Therefore you must wait until all the "facts" come out and keep a hush on any criticism or judgement on the matter until that future time.

Yet you seem more than comfortable throwing disparaging words and suggestions regarding Condit.

Hmmm....I wonder what's the difference between Cain and Condit. I wonder what it could be. What. could. it. be???

Things that make me go Hmmmmmm....!!!!

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

I'm one of those "innocent until proven guilty" types. This is similar to your position of "innocent until proven Republican."

Like your biased hatred of Cain from the start?

Ah but then, no one is going to confuse you for a conservative,

Indeed.

LOL, keep it up. This is fun!
I have never hated Cain. I have always respected him and admired him.
But he lost my confidence in him when he lied.
Good luck to him.
I, unlike you, do not hate.

This clown actually believes Condit murdered that girl.

The evidence points that way. Oh well, the illegal took the fall.

You don't DARE say ne'er a disparaging word about Cain and his molesting and womanizing tendencies, because you "do not know for sure." Therefore you must wait until all the "facts" come out and keep a hush on any criticism or judgement on the matter until that future time.

Yet you seem more than comfortable throwing disparaging words and suggestions regarding Condit.

Hmmm....I wonder what's the difference between Cain and Condit. I wonder what it could be. What. could. it. be???

Things that make me go Hmmmmmm....!!!!

:rolleyes:

Like I said, biased, blind ideology.

LOL, keep it up. This is fun!
I have never hated Cain.

So, you're account was hacked and all those anti-Cain posts are someone else?

I have always respected him and admired him.
But he lost my confidence in him when he lied.
Good luck to him.
I, unlike you, do not hate.

LOOK OUT, there is a Christian under your bed.....

ROFL

You're one of the most hate-filled bigots on the board.

Forum List

Back