Cain at it again

Who does he think he is?

Bill Clinton??

John Edwards???

Appalling.

Don't you think ??

I think Cain is just naturally attractive to the ladies. He can't help it if he is a chick magnet and all these ladies have fantasies about him

There's another explanation.

Herman Cain is a Baptist preacher. He wasn't making awkward passes at women in cars, or at company functions, or even in the work place.

NO!

You see, he was ministering to these women with a "laying on of hands."

It's ALL a simple misunderstanding.

As Jesus was persecuted, so to is Cain.

Cain can't help it if he has a way with the ladies

cain-ladies-300x198.jpg

Woman claims 13-year affair with Herman Cain - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Quite the ladies man

Herman Cain revealed Monday that an Atlanta-area woman would soon come forward alleging an "extended," 13-year extramarital affair with the Republican presidential candidate, telling CNN her claims are untrue.*

Cain told Wolf Blitzer he wanted to "give you a heads up and everyone a heads up" that the woman would be coming forward.

He said he knows the woman - but that he did not have an affair with her.

According to an Atlanta affiliate of Fox News, a woman is claiming that she and Cain had a 13-year long affair.

"Here we go again," Cain said in response to the forthcoming allegations. "I didn't do anything wrong."

They are coming out of the woodwork.........of course they are all liars

Fucking disgusting and disgraceful. What a joke this "man" is. :evil::evil::evil:

If telling lies in public does not bother you then by all means go and vote for Herman Cain.
Amazing how the very people here that state "Clinton was a dumbass, lied and cheated and was caught dead at it" are the very folks that are supporting Cain with "Cain is a dumbass that lies, cheats and was caught at it but BECAUSE CLINTON DID IT TOO it is okay".
I spanked my 5 year olds when they said things like that.

The double standard is glaring. :eusa_pray:

[ame="http://wsww.youtube.com/watch?v=BB7tClTaQbg"]http://wsww.youtube.com/watch?v=BB7tClTaQbg[/ame]

Last edited:
Pfeeeesh, after Bill Clinton, John Edwards, Anthony Weenie and seeing how you all circled the wagons around these men., this shit doesn't bother me anymore.

But I do crack up seeing you all so CONCERNED about this kind of stuff..ALL OF A SUDDEN....:lol::lol:

Well, this is what I have been posting here from the start of this. Sort of common knowledge in these parts and seeing her come forward years later does put the lid on Herman Cain.
Add bald faced liar to his resume. Sad because I have always admired Herman Cain.
But he is toast now and good riddance. We have had enough of liars and cheats.

no we haven't we're cheering one on in Kansas..

Quite the ladies man

Herman Cain revealed Monday that an Atlanta-area woman would soon come forward alleging an "extended," 13-year extramarital affair with the Republican presidential candidate, telling CNN her claims are untrue.*

Cain told Wolf Blitzer he wanted to "give you a heads up and everyone a heads up" that the woman would be coming forward.

According to an Atlanta affiliate of Fox News, a woman is claiming that she and Cain had a 13-year long affair.

"Here we go again," Cain said in response to the forthcoming allegations. "I didn't do anything wrong."

Fucking disgusting and disgraceful. What a joke this "man" is. :evil::evil::evil:

omgtheoutrage........

Quite the ladies man

omgtheoutrage........

no kidding, you would of thought he was accused of rape or something..

Nobody is prosecuting Cain like they did with Clinton

We are just openly mocking him

The irony of course is that had republicans behaved as adults with regard to Clinton’s affairs, and focused on policy instead, Cain wouldn’t be subject to this ridicule now, or at least democrats would lack justification.

And there’s the ‘Party of “family values”’ hypocrisy as well.

How much Obama payin dis ho? ......

You represent conservatives well.

In case people don't already know it, when Cain was working at his stint at the NRA, his wife stayed in their home in OK. Now, what do most people think a powerful man is going to do if and when he's separated from his wife for long periods of time? Take cold showers and work on his stamp collection? All I know is that with his lack of any meaningful grasp of the issues, he obviously didn't spend his time watching the news

"All them bitches are lying"

Dem ho's just tryin to get in a brotha's pockets.......

Very typical...The fucker only looks like a walking turd, but that says more about the woman.:eek: Believe me, I sure as hell don't expect Cain to have kepted his pants on, but this is still the highest office in the land we're talking about. Lets do better!

"All them bitches are lying"

Very typical...The fucker only looks like a walking turd, but that says more about the woman.:eek: Believe me, I sure as hell don't expect Cain to have kepted his pants on, but this is still the highest office in the land we're talking about. Lets do better!

I suppose Kennedy was a lousy president then, eh racist ?.....

I suppose Kennedy was a lousy president then, eh racist ?.....
You know he wouldn't have been elected if all this shit came out about him before the election....man, the Catholic jokes would have been over the top.

Forum List

Back