Cain - Anybody surprised?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Its actually kinda sad that his own family don't seem to really want Cain around. Through all of this mess and his lies piled on more lies, its his wife and family who are paying the biggest price. Bad enough to go through this in private but hard to imagine what its like with the whole world watching and laughing at his outlandish stories.

Like - he's just an old softie who gives money to people while saying that if you don't have a job and if you're not a millionaire, blame yourself. Which is it?

Or, racism doesn't exist anymore and hold anyone back in the US but this "smear" campaign is racially motivated. Which is it?

Very telling too that he said he had arranged for a "meeting" with his wife.

Herman & Gloria Cain's Problems Go Way Back: Report

I doubt he'll quit quite yet and I hope he doesn't.

Its actually kinda sad that his own family don't seem to really want Cain around. Through all of this mess and his lies piled on more lies, its his wife and family who are paying the biggest price. Bad enough to go through this in private but hard to imagine what its like with the whole world watching and laughing at his outlandish stories.

Like - he's just an old softie who gives money to people while saying that if you don't have a job and if you're not a millionaire, blame yourself. Which is it?

Or, racism doesn't exist anymore and hold anyone back in the US but this "smear" campaign is racially motivated. Which is it?

sadly, it is people like you that get a kick out of a family's misery that is the result of a man's infidelity and the medias "glee" to harp on it.

Cain was ruined because Team Obama probably did some polling and found that Cain's lost votes would go to Gingrich and they'd much rather have Gingrich win the nom than Romney. Pretty brilliant move by Team Obama actually.

The main stream media does not care about the families of the candidates or anyone in the public eye for that matter. How many celebrities dirty laundry is on TMZ or other tabloids. They do not think of the kids of these people all they care about is they got the story

sadly, it is people like you that get a kick out of a family's misery that is the result of a man's infidelity and the medias "glee" to harp on it.

Sounded a lot like empathizing with the family, not glee toward misery. Easy killer. The statement I'm sure, was made to outline the common place of infidelity in our politics. Seeing Cain through this entire process and watching EVERY debate I could not agree more that he is an illegitimate candidate and severely under qualified with serious personal flaws, namely lying through his teeth. Reign in the dogs a bit, it didn't take Nostradamus to predict this man was reckless in some regards.

Were is the proof of these allegations?
Not one has come forward with proof of any kind that he sexually harassed any on these women. No convections or fines to Cain of any of the three who claim it.
No proof from Ginger White of a 13 yr affair. Where is any proof of the places she says they were at?
Plane tickets, hotel bookings or surveillance cameras showing them together?

When Clinton ran for President, the media & Democratic talking heads demonized the women who claimed they had affairs with him.
Now that it's Cain they are on the side of the woman.

The main stream media does not care about the families of the candidates or anyone in the public eye for that matter. How many celebrities dirty laundry is on TMZ or other tabloids. They do not think of the kids of these people all they care about is they got the story
Your avatar, the first lady as the grinch, demonstrates your concern for first families.

Clinton! :)

The irony of you speaking of the families of the candidates and you having a pic of Michele as the Grinch is priceless.

You and your side cant or wont look in a mirror when you are spouting off can you?

Cain was ruined because Team Obama probably did some polling and found that Cain's lost votes would go to Gingrich and they'd much rather have Gingrich win the nom than Romney. Pretty brilliant move by Team Obama actually.

No matter what, you cant seem to accept Personal (party) responsiblity. Ever.

Somehow, Cain being what he is, is "Team Obama" ?

Cain is apparently a serious POS but of course it isn't his fault. It's the media's fault!

No ma'am. It is not the medias fault.
It is 100% his fault and I feel for his family if the allegations are true.

But not quite sure why the MSM wont let it go. It was a story when it came out. Now? It is nothing more than a reason for his kids to be continually humiliated.

Cain is apparently a serious POS but of course it isn't his fault. It's the media's fault!

I hate hatters as well by the way.

But that young girl in the avatar?

Quite attractive.

The irony of you speaking of the families of the candidates and you having a pic of Michele as the Grinch is priceless.

You and your side cant or wont look in a mirror when you are spouting off can you?

I doubt the Obama children are reading this forum.

The Cain children cant help but to have that crap shoved in their faces.

You are not fairly comparing apples to apples.

But your criticism of hypocrisy is appreciated for it is found on both sides of most debates in here.

But not quite sure why the MSM wont let it go. It was a story when it came out. Now? It is nothing more than a reason for his kids to be continually humiliated.

But, but, but Clinton!

(By the way, the latest woman coming out was a couple days ago. You honestly think its not still a story?)

But, but, but Clinton!

(By the way, the latest woman coming out was a couple days ago. You honestly think its not still a story?)

No...a dozen more can come out and it should not be a story. The man is cooked and has been for weeks. He is pretty much out of the running. Now it is nothing but a media frenzy at the expense of his children.

As for clinton....the media frenzy was about him lying about it...and then trying to re-define the word "it"...

It had to do with the integrity of the President of the United States.

The integrity of this man has aleready been reported on....and he is nothing more than a primary candiodate.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJBSBLc4cXE&feature=related]Barry White - Practice What You Preach [1994] [HDTV] - YouTube[/ame]
Barry White - Practice What You Preach [1994] [HDTV]

But, but, but Clinton!

No...a dozen more can come out and it should not be a story. The man is cooked and has been for weeks. He is pretty much out of the running. Now it is nothing but a media frenzy at the expense of his children.

As for clinton....the media frenzy was about him lying about it...and then trying to re-define the word "it"...

The integrity of this man has aleready been reported on....and he is nothing more than a primary candiodate.

As long as he is running for president, the media is going to report on him. That's all there is to it. If he wants the media to ignore him he needs to step out of the spotlight.

He can't claim victimhood any more than Palin can.

But, but, but Clinton!

As long as he is running for president, the media is going to report on him. That's all there is to it. If he wants the media to ignore him he needs to step out of the spotlight.

He can't claim victimhood any more than Palin can.

Excellent point.

If he really cares about how his family is being affected by this, he would have bowed out by now.

I take back my criticism of the media on this. He can control the reporting if he really wanted to.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back