Cain announces is suspension of campaign..

ANOTHER Repub candidate who wasn't thoroughly vetted or withheld pertinent facts from his campaign :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Honestly don't you think past questionable associations with bad people is more important than someone's sex life?

I do, but you guys still elected Obama so don't even go there with the lack of vetting bullshit.

On this we agree Gramps...

If the left was as vigilant with the vetting of Obama or ANY of their leaders or his staff members, I would be OK with all of this, but this was just a nasty smear campaign that I suspect was launched by the GOP. Yep, I said it.... the GOP :evil:

ANOTHER Repub candidate who wasn't thoroughly vetted or withheld pertinent facts from his campaign :rolleyes:

Honestly don't you think past questionable associations with bad people is more important than someone's sex life?

I do, but you guys still elected Obama so don't even go there with the lack of vetting bullshit.

When they're running on the ticket of the party whose "Base" is made up of evangelicals? Yes.

When they're running on the ticket of the party whose "Base" is made up of evangelicals? Yes.
As if having a belief in GOD and things larger than yourself is a bad thing?

Fuck off you secular twat.

Congratulations left wing haters. You brought a black man down. I hope we can reciprocate next November.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Very well and accurately stated, WT. :clap2:

I hope Ginger White enjoys her profits for helping to bring an effective leader down, and that Karma takes it's toll. Unless one has no sense of pride, one cannot improve their lives, by ruining another's. She successfully deprived him of winning or losing of his own volition. Shame on the bitch!!!

Last edited:
If it turns out to be true that the GOP conspired to get Mr Cain out of the way, then we are in a lot more trouble than we know. The breadth of corruption on both sides of the aisle is exactly why we need to get rid of all of them and start all over.

BDBoop
All he had to do was ride out the storm. An innocent man would have done so.

His actions are those of a guilty man.

Pretty hard to deny the evidence -

Two women were paid hush money at the same time he was fired 6 months before his contract was up. May not be related but why was he fired from Godfather's Pizza?

And, he admitted he had been giving money to the Ginger for 13 years, and that the purpose of the money was for her to live on even though he said 'if you're not a millionaire, if you don't have a job, blame yourself'.

If he's so innocent, why didn't he demand records from his lobbyist days be made public? Why didn't he sue Ginger and subpoena the cell records? Because if he had done that, she could have subpoenaed very recent hotel records and probably more.

He's in deep. Its "he said - they said" and he also said there were likely to be more women come forward with "lies". If he had come clean and done the Jimmy Swaggart crying and teeth-gnashing thing, the teaparty would have embraced him. What the heck, the evangelicals still love him and there's lots of bags in that group.

More important is that he's not qualified to do much of anything except sell himself and its was always a book selling tour. So, like so many other failed pubs, he's in exactly the right place.

In any event, he'll do just fine and his poor wife won't have to do any more Stepford wife, frozen-smile, stand-by-your-man appearances.

Hey asswipe. This isn't the flame zone. Why do yourself and WillowTree cuss in the open forum? I also take it you're not a believer using that language asswipe? :eusa_whistle:

Hey asswipe. This isn't the flame zone. Why do yourself and WillowTree cuss in the open forum? I also take it you're not a believer using that language asswipe? :eusa_whistle:

Fuck off you secular twat. Get it this time ACE?

Congratulations left wing haters. You brought a black man down. I hope we can reciprocate next November.

I hope Ginger White enjoys her profits for helping to bring an effective leader down, and that Karma takes it's toll. Unless one has no sense of pride, one cannot improve their lives, but ruining another's. She successfully deprived him of winning or losing of his own volition. Shame on the bitch!!!

Shame on any and everybody who has condemned him with 0 evidence to back it all up.

Hearsay has brought a good man down..... I swear this would not be tolerated by the left if it was one of their guys. The media would cover for them too... :doubt:

Think he's hoping to take another run at it, or is it just a ploy to keep taking donations to pay off campaign debt?

Or..........is he gonna do a Palin?

Congrats on the distraction moonbats, Fast and Furious, nothing to see here, billions of dollars laundered through green energy companies, nothing to see here.

BUT CAIN MUST DIE!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

:(
Boo fukin hoo

Fuck off you secular twat. Get it this time ACE?

an etoughie :eek: I'm shaking in my boots :doubt: You failed to answer my question too :eusa_whistle:

who gives a shit about who cain fucked or tried to. Look how he acted, look at how he answered policy. The man is not fit to run a jack in the box.

The Sex thing was only the prop in order to see Cains downfall.

Bingo.

The gory details should have been between him and his wife/family. What is the business of the American voter was that he just kept lying. But, even that isn't as important as his arrogant refusal to read a newspaper, learn about the issues, educate himself.

He's a motivational preacher/speaker. That's where his talent is. That's why he got away with being utterly ignorant about the United States and the rest of the world.

For Pete's sake, one of the first things he said was that he would not accept a bill that ran longer than three pages!

Think he's hoping to take another run at it, or is it just a ploy to keep taking donations to pay off campaign debt?

Congrats on the distraction moonbats, Fast and Furious, nothing to see here, billions of dollars laundered through green energy companies, nothing to see here.

BUT CAIN MUST DIE!!!

Not really a laughing matter, but if this shit continues Obama will win in 2012.... The left will never see the Marxist in the WS is destroying this country from inside out :evil:

How much taxpayer money did Cain launder through "green energy" companies? How many border agents died from the Cain sponsored Fast and Furious? ..... :eusa_whistle:

I hope Ginger White enjoys her profits for helping to bring an effective leader down, and that Karma takes it's toll. Unless one has no sense of pride, one cannot improve their lives, but ruining another's. She successfully deprived him of winning or losing of his own volition. Shame on the bitch!!!

Shame on any and everybody who has condemned him with 0 evidence to back it all up.

Hearsay has brought a good man down..... I swear this would not be tolerated by the left if it was one of their guys. The media would cover for them too... :doubt:

There was no John Edwards uproar at all from the MSM. Fine upstanding lawyer, has affair and child with another woman, while his wife was LIVING with cancer. :cuckoo:

Tell it to Anthony Weiner. He didn't actually DO anything but the Dems drummed him out.

The list of pubs who have been caught is quite long and some of the are still lining their pockets with the taxpayer's money.

Cain did this to him self just as Weiner did. The evidence is enormous against Cain but he had to lie about it. Same with Weiner.

Take responsibility for what you say and do.

BUT CAIN MUST DIE!!!

Not really a laughing matter, but if this shit continues Obama will win in 2012.... The left will never see the Marxist in the WS is destroying this country from inside out :evil:

The fact that the left thinks the Cain story is more important is laughable.......

Tell it to Anthony Weiner. He didn't actually DO anything but the Dems drummed him out.

The list of pubs who have been caught is quite long and some of the are still lining their pockets with the taxpayer's money.

Cain did this to him self just as Weiner did. The evidence is enormous against Cain but he had to lie about it. Same with Weiner.

Take responsibility for what you say and do.

Oh bullshit!

Edwards and Weiner had absolute irrefutable evidence brought out against them!
Otherwise, they would still be denying it!

There has been NO evidence Cain did any of it.... NO EVIDENCE!

Get that thru your thick heads!!!!

BUT CAIN MUST DIE!!!

The fact that the left thinks the Cain story is more important is laughable.......

True.... sad, but true

Forum List

Back