Cain announces is suspension of campaign..

61 text messages that his wife didn't know about, including in the dead of night (4:28 a.m.) isn't circumstantial. The fact that his wife didn't know that he was giving money to another woman is a HUGE red flag.

And we both know that if the man had "D" after his name, you would have hung his ass after the first notice of settlement on a sexual harassment case came to light. Don't even bother denying it.

This is the first time you and I have agreed.

61 text messages that his wife didn't know about, including in the dead of night (4:28 a.m.) isn't circumstantial. The fact that his wife didn't know that he was giving money to another woman is a HUGE red flag.

And we both know that if the man had "D" after his name, you would have hung his ass after the first notice of settlement on a sexual harassment case came to light. Don't even bother denying it.

61 texts, when most are initiated by the other party, aren't as big a deal imho. Though why he never told his wife, i don't know.

Why does it matter what he does? Even without these allegations, he is a complete joke. He's never had a chance of winning the nomination.

He was just as credible as Trump, Palin, Bachmann, Perry etc. Oh and its not fair, he was only accused, now Newt. We know for a fact he is a pig, yet he is going to be the man for two weeks.

Then on to the Mormon. The party of intolerance will support a mormon! Oh my God. :eek:

Cain will endorse Newt soon, guaranteed.

It wouldn't shock me, I mean Cain is a low life idiot, so is Newt... In fact all the reasons you turned on Cain Newt has going for him, so it's no wonder you support Newt lol.

Is this where I'm supposed to give you a scooby snack for being such a good little stalking troll?

Gramps you don't even know what a "troll" is... Just like you don't understand foreign policy, hence your support for Cain then Newt.

Anyways I agree with you Gramps, Cain will prolly endorse Newt. I think Cain ill endorse Newt because that is what he thinks people want to hear and he is working damage control to his name at this point.

BTW Gramps, did you hear about the new defense bill that has expansions to destroying the constitution in the name of the "War on Terror?" Looks like Newt might get what he wants, you know an expansion of the patriot act. Remember that video you love to put up of Paul calling Newt out for what he is? Yeah, you’re getting your way lol…

61 texts, when most are initiated by the other party, aren't as big a deal imho. Though why he never told his wife, i don't know.

I dont understand why he was "supporting" her financially. Didnt he say, if you are not rich, its your fault?

Congratulations left wing haters. You brought a black man down. I hope we can reciprocate next November..

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Cain did this to himself.

you're just pissed cause that baggy eyed old dipshit ron paul will never be president.. get used to it.

Look, another idiot Paul hater lol.

I'm very used to Paul not being President, you know why? Because he has never been...

In the end it sounds like your upset because you supported (prolly even gave money to) a man with a serious lack of morals. A man that has lied uncontrollably and now as a way out you want to blame the "liberal Media" lol.

If Cain had any meaningful positions past 999 none of this would have overwhelmed his candidacy. Cain left a giant wide open void to be filled and so it was exploited. Now it seems Cain in fact had a 13 year long affair, nice choice of candidate lol. But by all means, don’t take responsibility for you actions in supporting him and attack me for supporting Paul, who the best “attack” you have is he has baggy eye, at like 76 years old…

Like OmFgZ! Cain is fat and bald!!!! lol, fucking retarded.

I dont get your point here.

Lockstep lemming

i guess.....

So then willowtree and infidel agreeing is the same no?

I only remember boop joining after me and I know I wasn't here. That's why I've never commented on your debate with him and found hers lemmimg like. Nothing diabolical about my observation. Boop drew a lot of attention when she got here with her cut n paste a thread every 10 minute routine.

ANOTHER Repub candidate who wasn't thoroughly vetted or withheld pertinent facts from his campaign :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Honestly don't you think past questionable associations with bad people is more important than someone's sex life?

I do, but you guys still elected Obama so don't even go there with the lack of vetting bullshit.

I suppose Obama's media cronies and minions are pretty proud of themselves at this point. How quickly these hacks have forgotten the meretricious and disgraceful behavior of Bill Clinton while he was in office. Oh how the hypocrisy lives on. Just proves how frightened they all are of H.C. I don't think this is the last of him and don't be surprised if he turns out to be someone's running mate!

I dont get your point here.

Lockstep lemming

i guess.....

So then willowtree and infidel agreeing is the same no?

Willow & I agree on one point..... there is NO evidence that he had an affair, and the other allegations have not been proved either.
Until then, I will continue to stand with him.

I am disappointed he is bowing out for now.

He should insist that the texts be made public.

Plus, I have made it VERY clear in several previous posts in the hundreds of threads poking fun at Herman Cain, that if he admitted to wrong doings or was ACTUALLY proven to be a liar... I would NOT support him as POTUS.

I am a man of my word.... I wouldnt support a guy that will lie over and over just to save face.
(i.e. John Edwards, Bill Clinton, Anthony Weiner, and client #9...my list is endless)

Think he's hoping to take another run at it, or is it just a ploy to keep taking donations to pay off campaign debt?

Or..........is he gonna do a Palin?

All of the above except that I think he's going for the Newt spot. Cain's main experience is in lobbying and Newt has made a good living selling ice to the DC Eskimos. He's got a lot of campaign debt and this way he can sell more snake oil.

Meanwhile, he'll whip out a few more books, do the talk shows and Fox. If his wife will allow it, he could even put a recording studio in his home like $arah did and call it in from his Barcalounger.

Did anyone else notice ... ? The best part of that "announcement" was when they pulled the curtain back to reveal his - HUH? There was nothing there! Funny stuff.

My ex step son is here and I think were gonna put up a tree now so ill have to check in with the latest insults I've received from my fans later.

Forum List

Back