Cain announces is suspension of campaign..

Yanno..........I'm wondering if Cain's wife is gonna stay with him or go Elizabeth Edwards on his ass?

We'll see in 6 months.

Congratulations left wing haters. You brought a black man down. I hope we can reciprocate next November..

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Double that.

It was never going to stop. The left has an endless supply of women willing to say anything for a buck.

He's been Palinized. A so far successful tactic.

This is almost painful to watch.

Plan A - become President

Plan B - start a website!!!

...holy crap, how lame can you get!

What's almost too painful to watch is the overt racism of the left that blacks belong to them and any black courageous enough to defy you will be destroyed. Thomas, Condie, et al. And the path Powell was on until he succumbed to your attempts to lynch him.

I take that back, you ARE too painful to watch, there's nothing "almost" about it.

Congratulations left wing haters. You brought a black man down. I hope we can reciprocate next November..

Double that.

It was never going to stop. The left has an endless supply of women willing to say anything for a buck.

He's been Palinized. A so far successful tactic.

the left wing liberal blacks will never tolerate a black Republican. they're the biggest racists on the planet.

im truly sad...i enjoyed watching the right jump hurdles to make excuses for this mans ignorance.

Oh and liability?? HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Once again you back a Loser. Just like Fred, now you are 0 for 2. Maybe three but i didnt see if you backed McCain or not.

BDBoop you can be such a transparent hack at times. You weren't here to witness what plasma is talking about yet you thank this post as if you have a clue.

Shallow

well, that eliminates that option.

gop-cry-baby.jpg

"We lost our "Obama"!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

im truly sad...i enjoyed watching the right jump hurdles to make excuses for this mans ignorance.

Oh and liability?? HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Once again you back a Loser. Just like Fred, now you are 0 for 2. Maybe three but i didnt see if you backed McCain or not.

BDBoop you can be such a transparent hack at times. You weren't here to witness what plasma is talking about yet you thank this post as if you have a clue.

Shallow

Bullshit. I went up against Liarbility many times in his defense of Cain, and THAT'S why I thanked the post.

Idiot.

Actually, it was the 2 women he'd sexually harassed that were paid 1 year salary settlements, the one that came forward about being sexually harassed in his car, as well as the woman who came out about the 13 year affair.

Interestingly enough, the text messages (and probably the money) stopped around the time that Cain announced his candidacy, and since she didn't have money or the ability to contact him, she got a bit pissed and came out about the affair.

Nope........Cain did it to himself.

No actually it was you left wing haters.
No...David Axelrod...

David Axelrod's Pattern of Sexual Misbehavior

The only worthwhile takeaway here,

this is good news for Obama. One less splitter of the not-Romney vote means that the comical Newt Gingrich has an even better chance of winning the nomination.

Yanno..........I'm wondering if Cain's wife is gonna stay with him or go Elizabeth Edwards on his ass?

We'll see in 6 months.

The big difference there is that there was actually evidence of Edwards affair. And a huge media coverup.

There is still no concrete evidence of anything Cain did.

the left wing liberal blacks will never tolerate a black Republican. they're the biggest racists on the planet.

They're fine with blacks as long as they're obedient and repeat after them. The ones who are truly sad are the liberal blacks who are liberal before they are black and not only go along with it but lead the charge. If they were black first, they would be appalled by the left's behavior. And they applaud it. Pathetic.

We'll see in 6 months.

Her responses during his adios speech were very ernest. I believe she will stay with him unless further evidence surfaces. And sometimes you just forgive.

Forum List

Back