Cain accuser wants to tell her side of story

graphic photo
http://withoutsanctuary.org/photos/12.jpg

This is a lynching.

Cain's chickens are just coming home to roost, big difference.
Whoever edited this, I thank you very much.

That poster is a pig.

:clap2:

Was the lynching photo I posted upsetting? Now maybe you conservatives will stop calling Cain's mess a lynching.

P.S. that photo and the other 80 on the link are postcards that were mailed across America during the 1920s and '30s.

UPDATE: 6:21 p.m. Herman Cain accused the campaign of Gov. Rick Perry of being behind the allegations that he sexually harassed women, charges that have consumed Mr. Cain’s presidential bid in recent days, particularly as more accounts emerge raising questions about his behavior.

Mr. Cain, in an article published by Forbes on Wednesday afternoon, accused Curt Anderson — a former aide on Mr. Cain’s 2004 Senate campaign in Georgia and now an adviser to Gov. Rick Perry of Texas — of being the instigator of the scandal. Mr. Cain recalled telling Mr. Anderson about the harassment charges in 2003.

Cain Faults Perry as More Allegations Emerge - NYTimes.com

He's calling Perry a racist. Big surprise!

On Tuesday's Mark Levin Show: Mark explains what a confidentiality agreement is and how the mainstream media is trying to setup Herman Cain. He is unable to disclose much of the information, either because he isn't aware of it, or because of the agreement, and yet Politico and others are demanding that he fill in the blanks of the story. This is a smear campaign - this is push journalism.

Mark Levin

Yeah, somehow it is the mainstream media's fault that three women have accused Cain of harassment.

UPDATE: 6:21 p.m. Herman Cain accused the campaign of Gov. Rick Perry of being behind the allegations that he sexually harassed women, charges that have consumed Mr. Cain’s presidential bid in recent days, particularly as more accounts emerge raising questions about his behavior.

Mr. Cain, in an article published by Forbes on Wednesday afternoon, accused Curt Anderson — a former aide on Mr. Cain’s 2004 Senate campaign in Georgia and now an adviser to Gov. Rick Perry of Texas — of being the instigator of the scandal. Mr. Cain recalled telling Mr. Anderson about the harassment charges in 2003.

Cain Faults Perry as More Allegations Emerge - NYTimes.com

He's calling Perry a racist. Big surprise!

From your link:

Mr. Cain, in an article published by Forbes on Wednesday afternoon, accused Curt Anderson — an aide with Mr. Cain’s 2004 Senate campaign in Georgia and now an adviser to Mr. Perry — of being the source. Mr. Cain recalled telling Mr. Anderson about the harassment charges in 2003.

“It was a typical campaign conversation,” Mr. Cain told Forbes. “I told him that there was only one case, one set of charges, one woman while I was at the National Restaurant Association. Those charges were baseless, but I thought he needed to know about them. I don’t recall anyone else being in the room when I told him.”

Mr. Anderson told The New York Times that he was not the source of the allegations, saying, “I’d never heard any of these allegations until I read them in Politico, nor does anything I read in the press change my opinion that Herman is an upstanding man and a gentleman.”

In the interview, Mr. Anderson denied being told about any allegations. He said he still likes and respects Mr. Cain, but added: “Herman needs to issue an apology to me. That’s what needs to happen.

I thought Cain knew nothing about these allegations? Isn't that what he said on Monday morning?

Was the lynching photo I posted upsetting? Now maybe you conservatives will stop calling Cain's mess a lynching.

P.S. that photo and the other 80 on the link are postcards that were mailed across America during the 1920s and '30s.

That's nice, thanks for the history lesson, none of us was here then.

Never said you were. But if you are going to claim that something is a "lynching" you should know the history of "lynching".

On Tuesday's Mark Levin Show: Mark explains what a confidentiality agreement is and how the mainstream media is trying to setup Herman Cain. He is unable to disclose much of the information, either because he isn't aware of it, or because of the agreement, and yet Politico and others are demanding that he fill in the blanks of the story. This is a smear campaign - this is push journalism.

Mark Levin

oh your a levin fan.....explains that

Yeah. Sure does explain how he is so informed.

That's nice, thanks for the history lesson, none of us was here then.

Never said you were. But if you are going to claim that something is a "lynching" you should know the history of "lynching".
Amen!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I heard something on the radio about one of the women who was allegedly sexually harrassed by Cain. From what I heard on the Hugh Hewitt show, she was a lower level employee who was just two years out of college. If true, and if she graduated with a Bachelor Degree and went to college just out of HS, she would have been about 24 yo at the time. I believe that Cain is now 65. So, 12 years ago, he would have been around 53.

and?

so, is it time for the clinton lewinski math? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back