Cain accuser GOLD DIGGER who lived in same building as RAHMBO!

Does this mean your messiah Cain is off the hook?

It Certainly takes away from this accusers Credibility.

I could be wrong, but I think were watching a concerted Effort to Destroy Cain with non specific Claims and Un Named Accusers.

And to tell you the truth, even if I am wrong, I am wondering why you fucking Hypocritical asshole Liberals are so worked up about it. Clinton was a Womanizing asshole who lied about it too, and he was your hero, fine Presidential Material. Why hold Cain to a Different Standard?

Any notion of credibility went out the window when she hooked her wagon to that media whore Allred.

This is a huge "whatever".

I still dont get how the david axelrod thing matters?

You people are funny in how you make up accusations based on nothing.
Is this the level we are stooping to in order to make a connection?
I once shared the road with a drunk, does that now make me a drunk?
:eusa_hand:

David Axelrod worked (or still does, I forget) for Obama.
Obama is George Soro's love child.
Obama was once married to Bill Ayers.

Therefore, this woman is a lying bitch that has the hots for Bill Ayers.

:eek:

ROFLMAO watching you Libs is so amusing. You don't see why it may be relevant that an accuser of a potential Obama Opponent in the Presidential Race, Just happened to live in the same building as a close friend and adviser to the president, and just so happens to have a history of Bringing Accusations and settling out of court for cash.

Either you are blind, or just fucking idiots.

I could be wrong, but I think were watching a concerted Effort to Destroy Cain with non specific Claims and Un Named Accusers.

And to tell you the truth, even if I am wrong, I am wondering why you fucking Hypocritical asshole Liberals are so worked up about it. Clinton was a Womanizing asshole who lied about it too, and he was your hero, fine Presidential Material. Why hold Cain to a Different Standard?

:clap2: Well said.

Because Cain is a black man who won't suck Democrat dick. He's a danger to the Dems and must be destroyed

Where are all the rabid lefty foamers?? I could practically see the spit oozing from your mouths yesterday. LOL

Giant sucking sound as Buyalick photo with Cain at Tea Party surfaces.

It's just not as much fun being a Mindless Obama Drone

Murky past of Herman Cain accuser Sharon Bialek starts to emerge | Mail Online

Well well well, Oh the tangled webs we weave!! Bitch is a liar and a gold digger!

I personally don't think Cain did anything to this woman like she is claiming but I can not prove that he did not do anything anymore than I can prove that he did do something to her.

Its her word vs his word on this and there is no way to get any kind of proof. It will be a trial by the media and we all know the majority of media dislikes conservatives and that bias will be, and has been, apparant thus far in the reporting on Cain.

I think this woman did herself a disservice by picking Gloria Allred, that alone will make many people suspicious of her even if she is telling the truth.

I'm waiting to hear Cain's side of the story before e-lynching (yes i said it) Cain or Bialek.

Forum List

Back