Cain Accusations Escalate, New Witness Comes Forward

rush-limbaugh-slurps-over-buy-a-lick-cain-accuser.jpeg

CaféAuLait;4409124 said:
Yeah I'd probably have trouble remembering one of the endless women I've come onto inappropriately to. When there's a sea of them out there, it's hard to remember the individuals!

Maybe he doesn't remember her because nothing inappropriate happened? He said. She said. You believe her because you want to. There is not evidence to support her allegations. But don't let a lack of actual evidence get in the way.... I mean, he's black, he's conservative.... of course he's in the wrong. Right?

Moo-ron.

I don't believe her because she says he tried to rape her ( forcing her head down into his crotch and shoving his hand up her skirt) and her response was not to yell, Get the hell off of me!" but "I have a boyfriend'.

If the CEO of a company tried to rape me, I would be off to the cops, and perhaps even file a lawsuit. She says all this happened and she did not say anything because she no longer worked for the company. Cops don't care if you do not work for a company if you have been sexually assaulted.
He didn't try to rape her, he stopped when she objected.

And yes, saying "I have a boyfriend" is a pretty standard response when someone is coming on to you that you aren't attracted to. Works 9 times out of 10.

She had to read her statement from a written copy provided by Gloria Allred. She had no idea what she was supposed to say.

Forum List

Back