Cain Accusations Escalate, New Witness Comes Forward

Yeah I'd probably have trouble remembering one of the endless women I've come onto inappropriately to. When there's a sea of them out there, it's hard to remember the individuals!

But, but, there are thousands that he didn't...

Yeah I'd probably have trouble remembering one of the endless women I've come onto inappropriately to. When there's a sea of them out there, it's hard to remember the individuals!

Maybe he doesn't remember her because nothing inappropriate happened? He said. She said. You believe her because you want to. There is not evidence to support her allegations. But don't let a lack of actual evidence get in the way.... I mean, he's black, he's conservative.... of course he's in the wrong. Right?

Moo-ron.

But, but, there are thousands that he didn't...

With that comment, I think he's some kind of serial molester of epic proportions.

Strange those most vocal about accusing Cain have some very shady financial pasts. First Sharon with two bankruptcies, a paternity suit filed against her and 9 jobs in 17 years. Now we have Zuckerman with his own bankruptcies, lawsuits, IRS liens, and gambling problems.

Judge Popejoy’s decision reformed the lease in question and awarded $187,657.00 in damages jointly and severally against Stratford Pediatric and Dr. Victor Zuckerman (“Zuckerman”), the principal physician in that practice.

On September 2, 2010, Stratford Center served a citation to discover assets on Chase Bank. Both Stratford Pediatric and Zuckerman banked at Chase. Under Illinois law, the service of the citation created a lien on Stratford Pediatric’s and Zuckerman’s accounts. 735 ILCS 5/2-1402(m)(2). On September 12, 2010, Chase responded to the citation by producing bank statements and identifying several accounts held by Stratford Pediatric and Zuckerman. These statements identified $10,117.49 held in Stratford Pediatric’s accounts and $47,507.60 held in Zuckerman’s accounts.

In May 2010 (after the bench trial, but before the judgment was entered) Stratford Pediatric sold its assets to Central DuPage Hospital for $333,000.00 in cash. This money was mostly transferred to Zuckerman’s personal accounts. He soon went on a gambling and day trading spree and lost all of the money. In July 2010, Zuckerman moved to Louisiana. On September 15, 2010, Zuckerman filed a chapter 11 petition in the Western District of Louisiana. His creditors include, among others, Stratford Center (with claims of $675,000.00), his ex-wife (with claims of $89,000.00), and the IRS (with claims of $50,000.00).

Gloria Allred’s Newest Herman Cain Accuser: Victor Zuckerman, Bankrupt After Lawsuits, Back Taxes And Huge Gambling Losses? » The Conservative Review

Maybe he doesn't remember her because nothing inappropriate happened? He said. She said. You believe her because you want to. There is not evidence to support her allegations. But don't let a lack of actual evidence get in the way.... I mean, he's black, he's conservative.... of course he's in the wrong. Right?

Moo-ron.

I don't believe her because she says he tried to rape her ( forcing her head down into his crotch and shoving his hand up her skirt) and her response was not to yell, Get the hell off of me!" but "I have a boyfriend'.

If the CEO of a company tried to rape me, I would be off to the cops, and perhaps even file a lawsuit. She says all this happened and she did not say anything because she no longer worked for the company. Cops don't care if you do not work for a company if you have been sexually assaulted.

CainFoxNews590.jpg

hannitysmear.JPG

Fox News Reaction Demonstrates Why Harassed Victims Retreat To Silence | Media Matters for America

Cain denies he ever met Sharon Bialek. This witness confirms that he did. Can Cain produce a witness that says he never met either of them? I would guess there were other people at that party who would also remember Sharon Bialek.

Dammit! I wonder if Clinton would remember meeting me 12 years ago at a fundraiser?

Cain denies he ever met Sharon Bialek. This witness confirms that he did. Can Cain produce a witness that says he never met either of them? I would guess there were other people at that party who would also remember Sharon Bialek.

Dammit! I wonder if Clinton would remember meeting me 12 years ago at a fundraiser?

:clap2:

He might remember if you were wearing a stained blue dress and offered him a cigar. :tongue:

Moo-ron.

What does him being black have anything to do with it? Projecting much?

Moo-ron. I like that. Very clever. Did you think of it yourself?

Bialek last week: I told my boyfriend what happened but I didn’t give him any details.
Zuckerman this week: She told me what happened but didn’t give me any details.

:eusa_eh:

He actually cracked me up today.

He said former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, who is often perceived as boring, is "just plain vanilla." Texas Gov. Rick Perry, who has stumbled in his campaign after being the frontrunner in late August shortly after his campaign started, was "rocky road." When asked about Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), he said, "Michele Bachmann ... I'm not going to say it. I'm not going to say it." When pressed again, he said, "Tutti-frutti. I know I'm going to get in trouble!"

Herman Cain Talks 'Sissy Pizza,' Michele Bachmann's Ice Cream Flavor

He actually cracked me up today.

He said former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, who is often perceived as boring, is "just plain vanilla." Texas Gov. Rick Perry, who has stumbled in his campaign after being the frontrunner in late August shortly after his campaign started, was "rocky road." When asked about Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), he said, "Michele Bachmann ... I'm not going to say it. I'm not going to say it." When pressed again, he said, "Tutti-frutti. I know I'm going to get in trouble!"

Herman Cain Talks 'Sissy Pizza,' Michele Bachmann's Ice Cream Flavor

LOL!

"Cain was also asked by GQ what you can tell about a man by the kind of pizza he likes. "The more toppings a man has has on his pizza, I believe the more manly he is," he said. However, he said a pizza "piled high with vegetables" was "sissy pizza."

But I LIKE veggie pizza...

sausage, sausage, sausage...

grrrr, I am repped out for the day...

Last edited:
and it's every bit as credible as Buyalick herself

Woo buddy, you people are BRILLIANT!

BUYALICK! Look at that! And the Moo-ron before you by California Girl.

Let me commend you, you belletrists!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back