Cain Accusations Escalate, New Witness Comes Forward

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
By PHILIP ELLIOTT and HOLBROOK MOHR

SHREVEPORT, La. — Sharon Bialek's former boyfriend said Monday the then-couple spent an evening with Herman Cain in the 1990s. That countered the GOP presidential candidate's earlier statements that he never met the woman who has accused him of inappropriate sexual behavior more than a decade ago.

"Sharon indeed did meet and spend time with Mr. Cain," Victor Jay Zuckerman said.

In turn, Cain's attorney, Lin Wood, insisted that his client "doesn't recall Ms. Bialek."

Zuckerman, a Louisiana pediatrician, corroborated some of Bialek's story – with attorney Gloria Allred at his side – just as the firestorm around Cain seemed to be subsiding since the first disclosures on Oct. 30 rocked Cain's campaign. There hadn't been any new information disclosed in the past week about Cain or the accusations, and plans for a joint news conference by his accusers seemed increasingly unlikely.

But, on Monday, Zuckerman echoed Bialek's account of the two of them meeting Cain – and spending the evening with him – in Chicago in 1997 at the National Restaurant Association convention. He said that Cain then invited them to an after-dinner party in a hotel suite.

"At that party, Mr. Cain engaged both of us in conversation," Zuckerman said.

Later that year, Zuckerman said, Bialek told him that Cain inappropriately touched her when, at Zuckerman's suggestion, she met him in Washington to seek employment help.

"When she returned, she was upset," Zuckerman said. "She said that something had happened and that Mr. Cain had touched her in an inappropriate manner. She said she handled it and didn't want to talk about it any further."

More: Victor Zuckerman, Sharon Bialek Ex-Boyfriend, Talks Sexual Harassment Allegations Against Herman Cain

You do realize that someone who hasnt seen anything of relevance isn't a witness that's going to escalate things right?

Cain denies he ever met Sharon Bialek. This witness confirms that he did. Can Cain produce a witness that says he never met either of them? I would guess there were other people at that party who would also remember Sharon Bialek.

Last edited:
Herman Cain. He's so manly that when he runs a train on the ladies it's only one man involved.

The Cain Train.

ZOMG, Cain can't provide witnesses that he didn't meet George and Martha Washington, either. That proves he molested Martha on a carriage ride to Mount Vernon. :lol:

Cain denies he ever met Sharon Bialek. This witness confirms that he did. Can Cain produce a witness that says he never met either of them? I would guess there were other people at that party who would also remember Sharon Bialek.

He said he doesn't remember meeting her. The witness confirms nothing aside from the fact that he's another lib liar who has absolutely no scruples.

He said he didn't remember meeting her, so I understood. There is a difference between denying you've met someone and not remembering meeting them. I've met thousands of people in my life that I would not recall meeting. Shocking.

Your petty lies about Cain are bordering on obsessional. Hate the black or hate the conservative? Or is it just because he happens to be a black conservative that is so offensive? His drapetomania upsets you?

Yeah I'd probably have trouble remembering one of the endless women I've come onto inappropriately to. When there's a sea of them out there, it's hard to remember the individuals!

Forum List

Back