Cain 43%-Obama 41%

obama_approval_index_october_18_2011.jpg

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 19% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Forty-one percent (41%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -22 (see trends).

Whether Herman Cain’s surge in the polls is temporary or has staying power, he’s enjoying a big enough bounce to take a very slight lead over President Obama in a hypothetical 2012 matchup.

Republicans continue to lead on the Generic Congressional Ballot as they have for over two years now. The GOP holds a three-point advantage over Democrats for the week ending Sunday, October 16.

obama_total_approval_october_18_2011.jpg

In 2008, Obama won 53%-46% and our final poll showed Obama winning 52% to 46%. While we were pleased with the final result, Rasmussen Reports was especially pleased with the stability of our results. On every single day for the last six weeks of the campaign, our daily tracking showed Obama with a stable and solid lead attracting more than 50% of the vote.

I do not think it will be a cake walk or a slam dunk to remove this incumbent and personable president from POTUS term #2.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Last edited:
obama_approval_index_october_18_2011.jpg

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 19% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Forty-one percent (41%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -22 (see trends).

Whether Herman Cain’s surge in the polls is temporary or has staying power, he’s enjoying a big enough bounce to take a very slight lead over President Obama in a hypothetical 2012 matchup.

Republicans continue to lead on the Generic Congressional Ballot as they have for over two years now. The GOP holds a three-point advantage over Democrats for the week ending Sunday, October 16.

obama_total_approval_october_18_2011.jpg

In 2008, Obama won 53%-46% and our final poll showed Obama winning 52% to 46%. While we were pleased with the final result, Rasmussen Reports was especially pleased with the stability of our results. On every single day for the last six weeks of the campaign, our daily tracking showed Obama with a stable and solid lead attracting more than 50% of the vote.

I do not thinks it will be a cake walk or a slam dunk to remove this incumbent and personable president from POTUS term #2.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™
I'll wait and see

not lies withthe pizza dude's 999 plan you'll pay that 9% on top of all your other taxes.

Meet the Press

And your point is.......?

EVERYONE PAYS THE SAME PERCENTAGE UNDER 9-9-9
no they don't, did you bother to wach the interview cain dances around that issue so much you'd think his ass was on fire .

That's rich: Only the wealthy would benefit from Cain's 9-9-9 plan

Republican presidential hopeful Herman Cain
By Domenico Montanaro, Political Reporter, NBC News

The Tax Policy Center has released its analysis of Herman Cain’s 9-9-9 plan, and it finds that the only people who would benefit from it are those making more than $200,000 a year.

Everyone else, especially the poor, would pay more. And the middle class would now have the highest effective federal tax rate.

First Read - That's rich: Only the wealthy would benefit from Cain's 9-9-9 plan

Herman Cain's 9-9-9 Tax Reform Plan; Baseline: Current Policy; Fully Phased in Distribution of Federal Tax Change by Cash Income Level

Herman Cain is a very charmng, friendly guy. Are people looking past that when they review his politics??? I sure hope so.

And your point is.......?

EVERYONE PAYS THE SAME PERCENTAGE UNDER 9-9-9
no they don't, did you bother to wach the interview cain dances around that issue so much you'd think his ass was on fire .

The Tax Policy Center has released its analysis of Herman Cain’s 9-9-9 plan, and it finds that the only people who would benefit from it are those making more than $200,000 a year.

Everyone else, especially the poor, would pay more. And the middle class would now have the highest effective federal tax rate.

Herman Cain's 9-9-9 Tax Reform Plan; Baseline: Current Policy; Fully Phased in Distribution of Federal Tax Change by Cash Income Level

Herman Cain is a very charmng, friendly guy. Are people looking past that when they review his politics??? I sure hope so.

I do not think so, I have been listening to Herman Cain for years as he covers for Neil Bortz on the radio
I pay in about 15000 on a 70,000 to date (end of sept) that is about 21%, I am having a real hard time understanding the liberal medias attack on this very simple tax plan
I am single, but my god your talking the difference of 8,000 the fed could tax another 9% so I can spend it

I do not think so, I have been listening to Herman Cain for years as he covers for Neil Bortz on the radio
I pay in about 15000 on a 70,000 to date (end of sept) that is about 21%, I am having a real hard time understanding the liberal medias attack on this very simple tax plan
I am single, but my god your talking the difference of 8,000 the fed could tax another 9% so I can spend it

I bet you can't find any tax expert who will say that the Middle Class doesn't end up with paying a higher percentage of their expendable incomes in taxes via the sales tax than the wealthy.
You sheeple have been presented this fact quite often from various tax experts and yet you go into your denial mode.
David Frum is right, people on the far right ignore the experts and easily fall for non-factual talking points too many times.

I bet you can't find any tax expert who will say that the Middle Class doesn't end up with paying a higher percentage of their expendable incomes in taxes via the sales tax than the wealthy.
You sheeple have been presented this fact quite often from various tax experts and yet you go into your denial mode.
David Frum is right, people on the far right ignore the experts and easily fall for non-factual talking points too many times.

Dude I hate to do this to you. If I save 8000 in taxes with the 9% income, how much would I have to purchase to spend that 8,000.00 @ 9%
think about it, I will get back to you

Dude I hate to do this to you. If I save 8000 in taxes with the 9% income, how much would I have to purchase to spend that 8,000.00 @ 9%

If you had sent this post to me, you'd have a long wait. What makes you think you can give people assignments??? Kind of presumptuous of you.

If you had sent this post to me, you'd have a long wait. What makes you think you can give people assignments??? Kind of presumptuous of you.

The man stated I ignore the facts. In rebuttle I proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the middle class would come out way ahead with the 9-9-9
With SS and Medicare mine is about 15,000 year or 21%. I would save about 9000 actually. His comment was It would cost me more
How could it?
To spend enough @ 9% to be taxed that additional 9000 I would have to spend 100,000

The man stated I ignore the facts. In rebuttle I proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the middle class would come out way ahead with the 9-9-9
With SS and Medicare mine is about 15,000 year or 21%. I would save about 9000 actually. His comment was It would cost me more
How could it?
To spend enough @ 9% to be taxed that additional 9000 I would have to spend 100,000

Under Cain's plan
The old tax system is eliminated
FICA taxes are eliminated
People who are on SSI and have pensions are exempt, many seniors are paying Fed tax on their pensions right now.
Areas across the nation in counties who have a high rate of poverty would have additional deductions called empowerment zones.
And it would require a super majority ( two third's vote) in the house and Senate in order to raise part or any parts of the tax.

How could it?

Under Cain's plan
People who are on SSI and have pensions are exempt, many seniors are paying Fed tax on their pensions right now.
Areas across the nation in counties who have a high rate of poverty would have additional deductions called empowerment zones.
And it would require a super majority ( two third's vote) in the house and Senate in order to raise part or any parts of the tax.

Sort of like the fair tax?
I thinks a great idea, any type of a sales tax is what we need or even a combination of

Most Polls show Obama beating every Republican Candidate Soundly, but Romney. If the GOP primary produces anyone bu Romney as their nominee, Obama will be reelected hands down!

How could it?

Under Cain's plan

Sort of like the fair tax?
I thinks a great idea, any type of a sales tax is what we need or even a combination of

The problem with debates is that they get 90 to 120 seconds to make bumper sticker statements. Cain is a friend of talk radio host Neal Boortz and used to substitute for him. Cain has said on Boortz's show many times that 999 is a transitional program to the Fair Tax.

Most Polls show Obama beating every Republican Candidate Soundly, but Romney. If the GOP primary produces anyone bu Romney as their nominee, Obama will be reelected hands down!

That depends on which polls you read and how the polls are worded. Unless things turn around in the very near future, Obama is toast. We just received word by email at work this morning that our benefits open enrollment period opens on Monday. The plans being offered are changing....for the worse....and the premiums are going up. Much of this is directly tied to Obamacare. His supporter's eyes are about to be opened to what another 4 years of Obama will bring.....and it ain't good.

That is not what the polls are saying. beside why do we want 4 more years of this? really

Forum List

Back