Cage Match: William Joyce v. ajwps

Status
Not open for further replies.
No contest.

William would only have to get up and yell "Vlasic pickles aren't kosher" and AJWPS would go into an apopleptic melt-down right on the spot.

Originally posted by Merlin1047
No contest.

William would only have to get up and yell "Vlasic pickles aren't kosher" and AJWPS would go into an apopleptic melt-down right on the spot.

Dam* coffee all over everything!

William Joyce - White Aryan Superman

Geneology of Antisemitic White Supremacy

See if you can find the resident haters of the scapegoats in the following chart.

http://www.publiceye.org/racism/white-supremacy.html

World Church of the Creator
The World Church of the Creator was founded by Ben Klassen who wrote a series of books about his idiosyncratic philosophy. The current leader is Matt Hale. According to Klassen, his religion--Creativity--is the recognition that the natural destiny of the White Race is to rule the world and thus fulfill the purpose of the universe. To attain this destiny, it is necessary to destroy the enemies and race traitors who prevent this from happening. The primary enemies are Jews, Blacks and other "mud people," and White race traitors, including most Christians. Klassen credits the influence of Hitler's Mein Kampf in the development of his views. Creativity may be a despicable religion, but it can claim to be a religion because it aspires to an understanding of the purpose of life, seeks transcendence, and has an articulated set of beliefs and rituals.

Originally posted by Zhukov

Does anyone else see the irony in calling something 'Creativity' when the impetus for it's development is someone else's idea?

I see the irony in the claim that 'Creativity' (the destructon of anyone not like us) is a religion because it aspires to an understanding of the purpose of life, seeks transcendence, and has an articulated set of beliefs and rituals.

What is the difference in a religion and a supremicist cult?

Divine guidance?

Or does that even matter? I suppose if Scientology is a religion, anything suitably complicated can be a religion.

Does a religion need any divine guidance. In many respects atheism is a religion with a fixed set of dogma.

By any definition atheism is a real religion.

1) Belief that there is no supreme divinity

2) Belief that existence was done in a long time and with random chances for everything to work out.

3) Belief in one's self and one's own innate understanding of what is right and wrong.

There are many more but time is limited.

Atheism is a religion.....

Short fight.

I might just agree. I'm an atheist, and I could suppose it's a religion. I take it pretty seriously.

I think that the following site might be considered the Atheist Bible with all the characteristics and nuances of a religion.

It is called the Atheists (Manifesto) but could replace this word with Bible.

http://www.2think.org/hii/ath_mani.shtml

I do not wish to denegrate or demean your own Atheism in this dialogue.

the ZUK bows out due to a technicality------(who woulda thought AJ knew the old "technicality" move) ---still your yurn william!

Originally posted by ajwps
I think that the following site might be considered the Atheist Bible with all the characteristics and nuances of a religion.

That site is worthless. I don't define my atheism as 'christians stink'.

I tend to disagree with nearly every atheist I've ever met. Most of them have this irrational hatred for theist religions in general, and christianity in particular, which I simply cannot fathom. As if their happiness is dependent upon the belief structure of others.

Instead of working to formulate some sort of cogent moral argument to define what it means to be a human in a godless Universe, they just complain about 'fundamentalists' and the Bible.

I've visited an atheist oriented message board. I'm sure some here can imagine my disappointment when what I encountered was a monumental uniformity of leftist, anti-religious thought.

We atheists have a loooooong way to go.

Anti-atheism? I'm afraid I've not encountered any of that. Quite the contrary, it seems to me being a christian hating atheist is all the rave nowadays. It's as trendy as being gay.

Now when you've got a <5% minority trying to judicially impose it's will/opinions on an 85% majority, and winning, you're going to have some upset people.

I've never really looked at atheism as a religion.

I guess looking at atheism as a religious belief depends crucially upon what is meant by "religious". "Religion" is generally characterized by belief in a superhuman controlling power -- especially in some sort of God -- and by faith and worship.

(It's worth pointing out in passing that some varieties of Buddhism are not "religion" according to such a definition.)

Atheism is certainly not a belief in any sort of superhuman power, nor is it categorized by worship in any meaningful sense. Widening the definition of "religious" to encompass atheism tends to result in many other aspects of human behavior suddenly becoming classed as "religious" as well -- such as science, politics, and watching TV.

But this is just all my opinion.

Originally posted by brneyedgrl80
I've never really looked at atheism as a religion. I guess looking at atheism as a religious belief depends crucially upon what is meant by "religious". "Religion" is generally characterized by belief in a superhuman controlling power -- especially in some sort of God -- and by faith and worship.

Definition of religion:

. A cause, principle, or activity pursued with zeal or conscientious devotion.

Generally characterized by belief in a superhuman controlling power?

(It's worth pointing out in passing that some varieties of Buddhism are not "religion" according to such a definition.) Atheism is certainly not a belief in any sort of superhuman power, nor is it categorized by worship in any meaningful sense. Widening the definition of "religious" to encompass atheism tends to result in many other aspects of human behavior suddenly becoming classed as "religious" as well -- such as science, politics, and watching TV.

The belief in the Budda as a type of prophet is definitely a religion without a supernatural god. Your theory is null.

But this is just all my opinion.

Not really, it is your definition of religion and not an opnion of yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back