Caffeine Fix!

masquerade

positivity
Oct 15, 2009
right of center
Ugh.

For a short work week, it's been an awful long one.
I need my coffee.
It's taking way to long to brew, so I thought why not visit USMB while I wait.

When the Cuisinart chimes it's third chime, I know my caffeine is ready!

Steaming hot ... whole milk .. no sugar.
Ahhhhhhhh ... time for it to do it's magic.

Good morning everyone.
Happy Friday.

Ugh.

I need my coffee.

Good morning everyone.
Happy Friday.

Shoot, I'm on my 6th cup already! :eek:

Ugh.

I need my coffee.

Good morning everyone.
Happy Friday.

Morning M.

My morning starts with a half full Nescafe jar, hot water and whiskey.

I usually go down hill. like the a Winter Olympic gold medalist. from there.

Last edited:
Ugh.

I need my coffee.

Good morning everyone.
Happy Friday.

Advice:

Get a programmable coffee maker. Mine is set to have my coffee ready at 5:45. I have my alarm on the other side of the room from me, so when it goes off, I have to get up to turn it off. Then I catch a wiff of the magical aroma coming from the kitchen, and I race to make a cup right away.

Ugh.

I need my coffee.

Good morning everyone.
Happy Friday.

Advice:

Get a programmable coffee maker. Mine is set to have my coffee ready at 5:45. I have my alarm on the other side of the room from me, so when it goes off, I have to get up to turn it off. Then I catch a wiff of the magical aroma coming from the kitchen, and I race to make a cup right away.

Ahhhhh yes. Waking to the smell of fresh brewed coffee is just one of the pleasures in life.

During the week I make my coffee here in work, and it is a programmable coffee maker. I just never think of setting it up for the following day, before I leave in the afternoon. Now, at home on the weekend ... oh yes. I always have it set up before crawling into my bed for the night.

I don't worry about coffee anymore since I picked up a caffine IV drip with an infusion pump.

They make a home version now? Why doesn't anyone tell me these things?!? I've been asking my PCP about that for years! lol

See you changed your avi.
Good morning Captain Jack ... I mean Ringel.

What size coffee cups do you use? Mine holds 18 oz of the black gold.

During the week I make my coffee here in work, and it is a programmable coffee maker. I just never think of setting it up for the following day, before I leave in the afternoon. Now, at home on the weekend ... oh yes. I always have it set up before crawling into my bed for the night.

Wait . . . how do you get functioning in the morning if you don't drink your coffee until you get to work? :confused:

We have a programmable coffee maker that we used to faithfully set/prepare the night before. We've gotten lazy and now it gets made in the morning more often than not.

Wait . . . how do you get functioning in the morning if you don't drink your coffee until you get to work? :confused:

We have a programmable coffee maker that we used to faithfully set/prepare the night before. We've gotten lazy and now it gets made in the morning more often than not.

I won't use the autofunction. I grind the beans every morning and unfortunately I am now spoiled. I will only use prepackaged in an absolute emergency and forget instant, instant is only for extreme situations like if one is in the throws of caffeine withdawl and can't take it any longer.

Ok, I'm a coffee junkie, I am powerless over it. My mugs are 12-16 oz. Yeah, I know. I'm on my 2nd 12 cup pot of joe, I'm home sick. After the next cup, I'd need another pot made.

A nice hot shower gets me going and wakes me up enough to get my backside out the door to work. I get up in just enough time to do that, nothing more. So when I get here, I start my brew.

I have a question and don't feel like starting a thread about it.
How does one quote only part of a previous post? And how does one perform multiple quotes from previous posts. Talk about confused. :confused:

A nice hot shower gets me going and wakes me up enough to get my backside out the door to work. I get up in just enough time to do that, nothing more. So when I get here, I start my brew.

I have a question and don't feel like starting a thread about it.
How does one quote only part of a previous post? And how does one perform multiple quotes from previous posts. Talk about confused. :confused:

To quote part of a post click the quote button, which quotes the whole thing, then just delete what you don't want.

To multi-quote click the plus button (bottom right, next to the quote button) on whatever posts you want to multi-quote then hit the post reply button.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back