JBvM

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2018
... ... ...
It's par for the course with the cult.

Worship parts of the constitution

and propose

an executive order can eliminate other parts of the constitution

but they may be on to something. Can't wait to see another prez use an executive order to eliminate the 1st or 2nd amendments. after all they came in later

I oppose Trump's use of an EO to circumvent the constitution. I like Trump, but this is a colossally stupid mistake that has ZERO chance to succeed.

Now, what about that "cult"?

I oppose Trump's use of an EO to circumvent the constitution. I like Trump, but this is a colossally stupid mistake that has ZERO chance to succeed.

You do know there are levels within cults?

sad part is you just admitted to being a lowly fringe member? sad.

You do know there are levels within cults?

sad part is you just admitted to being a lowly fringe member? sad.

I doubt you have anything of value to teach me or anyone else. I'll unwatch this thread. Have fun trolling.

and propose

but they may be on to something. Can't wait to see another prez use an executive order to eliminate the 1st or 2nd amendments. after all they came in later
No part of the constitution is "elimininated."

It WILL be challenged and it WILL be upheld.

It's a great day for America!

The 14th has only one long dead purpose. It is currently being abused and it is finally being challenged. Trump will win this.

and propose

It's a matter of interpretation. The Founders never intended it to be for unlimited birthright cite ship. Trump has the power to not have it apply to children of illegals. Even Harry Reid said so in 1993.

It is the current application of the admendment that is unconstitutional. Send this to the Supreme Court. I think we will win with Kavanaugh's vote.

It is the current application of the admendment that is unconstitutional. Send this to the Supreme Court. I think we will win with Kavanaugh's vote.

What is being misapplied?

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.

What?! South Beach midnight cafeteria?

I recommend all people experience that one time.

Corned Beef on rye with mustard and fabulous Devil's Food chocolate cake and milk.

There's nothing better than that.

No, not even a blowjob, fuck that.

What is being misapplied?

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.
Original intent. Do you think if Vladimir Putin's pregnant wife dropped a baby in NYC that kid could grow up and qualify for President? It was written for the freed slaves that the Democrats wanted to prevent them citenship. Conservative judges like our recent Supremes are big fans of original intent.

and propose

illegals are not subject to the jurisdiction of the American government. If they were, they would be deported.

Also, they are legal citizens of other nations.

and propose

It’s amazing how so many on the left are so ignorant of the constitution, but it doesn’t stop them from trying to use it to their Tyrannical ends.

and propose

I'd go along with repealing he FOTP clause from the 1st.

I think the verbiage is pretty clear. People born here are citizens. But, I'm not an attorney, so don't take my word for it.

and propose

So you feel that the current fad of Birth Tourism, where broads from around the world come to America to give birth is a good thing and should be promoted?

The practice really doesn't help the US healthcare system, as the broads often skip out on the bill.

The 14th Amendment was intended to give citizenship to the newly freed slaves and to thwart efforts by the Confederate states to deny them those rights of citizenship.
And it was stated quite clearly by it's author (Jacob Howard R-MI) at the time
that it did not grant citizenship to foreigners or their children that might be delivered in this country.
14th Amendment Doesn't Grant Citizenship to Foreigners Born in US

Let this issue be decided in the Supreme Court. There is absolutely NO doubt that democrats have dishonestly misrepresented the 14th Amendment for decades in order to fulfill their strategy of watering down the votes of
real American citizens by importing, "legally" or illegally, voters that would be more likely to vote for the Goddamned corrupt Stalinist democrats!

Trump did the right thing at the right time. The matter needs to be decided in the courts. The courts will end birthright citizenship to stop its abuse. It is a absurd fiction that being born in the US as a birth tourist and returning to the homeland to grow up still means subject to the jurisdiction of the United States and no other country.

End this travesty.

Forum List

Back