Caesar says it best

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
14606363_1799087133703474_786834199728000677_n.jpg

Indeed. Not only to seize power but to save our country in the process.

True but..

Sadly the men who govern our countries are very brave, enduring and vicious. I'm a bit intimidated.

My God I pray for Hitler to come again. He could stand up to them.

View attachment 94706

Could have come directly from Trump's mouth.

Really? What accounts have in been the news, about lawbreaking in order to seize power…

• News that a major party's primary nominating process was rigged, to favor one candidate over the other—in fact, at lest two major leaders of that party were forced to resign over this scandal…
  • News from various sources, and various locations, of fraudulent voter registrations being uncovered, preparatory to corrupting the general election…
  • Multiple instances of vandalism, destruction, and violence, from one political side, directed at the other…

…where does any of this point to Mr. Trump or his supporters?

I think it is clear to any who are paying attention, which is the criminal side in this election,

True but..

Sadly the men who govern our countries are very brave, enduring and vicious. I'm a bit intimidated.

Better to live a day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep.
Jesus died so that we don't have to.
I don't believe in god or jesus. What we want we must get it ourselves.
I believe in all the gods. You are a smart man, Odium, but foolish to ignore the gods.

View attachment 94706

Could have come directly from Trump's mouth.

Really? What accounts have in been the news, about lawbreaking in order to seize power…

• News that a major party's primary nominating process was rigged, to favor one candidate over the other—in fact, at lest two major leaders of that party were forced to resign over this scandal…
  • News from various sources, and various locations, of fraudulent voter registrations being uncovered, preparatory to corrupting the general election…
  • Multiple instances of vandalism, destruction, and violence, from one political side, directed at the other…

…where does any of this point to Mr. Trump or his supporters?

I think it is clear to any who are paying attention, which is the criminal side in this election,

My response is may the most qualified win----------I'm voting for her.

"Break the law to seize power" to save our Country? Freaking idiots who never heard of Constitutional law rely on a freaking dead Greek to support anarchy...or worse? It's getting freaking crazier out there.

True but..

Better to live a day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep.
Jesus died so that we don't have to.
I don't believe in god or jesus. What we want we must get it ourselves.
I believe in all the gods. You are a smart man, Odium, but foolish to ignore the gods.

How many gods?

How many gods?

There is, of course, only one God, but your question makes me think of a heathen Hindu scripture…

Then Vidagdha Sakalya asked him: “How many gods are there, O Yajnavalkya?”

He replied…”three and three hundred, three and three thousand.”

“Yes,” he said, and asked again: “How many gods are there really, O Yajnavalkya?”

“Thirty-three,” he said.

“Yes,” he said, and asked again: “How many gods are there really, O Yajnavalkya?”

“Six,” he said.

“Three,” he said.

“Two,” he said.

“One and a half,” he said.

“One,” he said.

“Yes,” he said, and asked, “Who are these three and three hundred, three and three thousand?”

Yajnavalkya replied: “They are only the various powers.”

Forum List

Back