Caddell: No Debates???

If Gingrich gets the nod from the party and Obama doesn't agree to a debate, he's done. All it would take is one and then the country would see that he doesn't have the leadershop skills or record to continue as president. Can you imagine the ads against Obama?

This is just spin so the Republicans can back down from endorsing Gingrich. The administration is scared to death of Gingrich.

Why is President Clinton coming out in support of Gingrich on O'Reilly? Very confusing!

Do you want to bet $1000 on Newt beating Obama in the general election, if Newt's the nominee?

Remember when McCain wanted like a hundred town hall debates with Obama?

And then McCain lost every one of the debates they did have... lol...

1. "Today, Democratic pollster (Jimmy Carter’s former pollster) Pat Caddell said on the Sean Hannity show that with President Obama’s track record of going back on his word during campaigns, that President Obama may decide not to debate teh (sic) GOP presidential candidate in 2012.

2. He cited Obama’s stating he would finance his 2008 presidential campaign in 2008 with public money as did John McCain and then turning around and saying no, he’ll privately finance it so he could raise much more money as one reason why anything is possible in 2012.

3. “He definitely can say no to debates. He can do anything he wants"...
» Pat Caddell Says Obama May Turn Down Debating the GOP Candidate in 2012 (a bad example for bloggers) » Brian Humek

4. Caddell said the media will back him up in any way he needs them to....how's that for definitive proof of the media's Left-wing stance?

5. Well...if Caddell is correct, does this eliminate a major reason for a Newt Gingrich candidacy?

You have to understand that most serious commentators are gone for the holidays and this is, what amounts to the News Network's "silly season".

The debates are already set. There will be 3 for President and one for VP.

CPD: Commission on Presidential Debates Announces Sites, Dates, and Candidate Selection Criteria for 2012 General Election

That took care of that! Thanks Candy Corn. So much for Caddell.

Well you're welcome.

It always brings to mind that old saying is that we're all entitled to our own opinions but not our own facts.

Whether or not you think Mr. Obama can "handle" the GOP nominee is your opinion....whether or not the debates are going to happen isn't a question. They will happen; it is a fact.

Caddell is full of crappe, of course Obama changed his mind under these Pub campaign rules. didn't LIE fcs. And of course he'll debate, as he'll destroy any of these clowns (except according to the 30% brainwashed dittoheads and haters...)

Last edited:
Caddell is full of crappe, of course Obama changed his mind under these Pub campaign rules. didn't LIE fcs. And of course he'll debate, as he'll destroy any of these clowns (except according to the 30% brainwashed dittoheads and haters...)

He gets paid for his opinion.

I'd almost pay you not to give us yours. It is a sad reminder of what drugs can do to an already slow brain.

I hope you are right and that he debates. It isn't about him destroying anyone (but you don't get that). All someone like Romney has to do is look good in the same room and President Obama is former President Obama in January 2013.

Moron.

From you, that's a tribute, shyttehead. tyvm. Not unless the Pubs can sabotage the economy w/o anyone noticing lol.

Why would the GOP sabotage the economy when Obama has already done it ?

Tell your doctor your prozac isn't working anymore.

Why does anyone care what Pat Caddell says?

He hasn't been relevant in 30 years.

I don't see you being quoted in any publications or on this board.
I guess relevence is in the eye of the beholder.

How would you know? You don't know what my real name is.

Pat Caddell is a washed-up political operative who hasn't had a real job since Carter's administration, and is only now "relevant" because he's made himself a new career as an Obama-hater.

Why does anyone care what Pat Caddell says?

He hasn't been relevant in 30 years.

Pat Caddell is a washed-up political operative who hasn't had a real job since Carter's administration, and is only now "relevant" because he's made himself a new career as an Obama-hater.

Because you post on this board. That's how I know.

Pat Caddell always has an interesting perspective. He's a former democrat who things the party has flushed itself into the hands of special interests.

Pat Caddell always has an interesting perspective. He's a former democrat who things the party has flushed itself into the hands of special interests.

You are certainly welcome to "know" whatever you want to about my personal life, if it makes you feel better about yours.

The only reason why you think Pat Caddell is "interesting" is because he's made a name for himself attacking Obama.

You are certainly welcome to "know" whatever you want to about my personal life, if it makes you feel better about yours.

The only reason why you think Pat Caddell is "interesting" is because he's made a name for himself attacking Obama.

Pat Cadell has been around a lot longer than Obama and was interesting long before Obama ever showed up on the radar screen.

Pat Cadell has been around a lot longer than Obama and was interesting long before Obama ever showed up on the radar screen.

What is "interesting" about Pat Caddell other than the fact that he agrees with you?

Obama is not going to skip the debates. Jeeze.

Unless he takes Al Gores stance and declares that there is no debating his policies. I think he's afraid to debate because some are able to speak from the heart and all he has is talking points on a teleprompter.

What is "interesting" about Pat Caddell other than the fact that he agrees with you?

Plenty.

Forum List

Back