Cable News Ratings for August 20

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
Bill O'Reilly still on top:

HotAirPundit: Cable News Ratings + Sunday Shows Ratings And Tomorrows Guests

tvnewser%2020th.JPG

That would be great if it had any meaning. O'Reilly has a built in audience of white Republican Christians. The largest single group in the US. You would expect that a monolithic group so large would dominate politics. Why aren't they?
It's because they are shrinking. If you exclude blacks, gays, feminists, Hispanics, atheists, Hindus, Muslims, the educated.....pretty soon, what's left?

And if you are proudly proclaiming "Bill O'Rielly" back on top, then shame, shame.

Shawn Hornbeck was an 11 year old boy kidnapped and raped by an adult pedophile more than twice his size. As the attacker was placing his hands around the child's neck, the boy begged for his life and said he would do anything. The attacker spared his life if the boy became his "slave" and kept him in line by threatening the child's family.
Bill, publicly stated that the boy must have "liked it" because he didn't run away. After all, he didn't have to go to school and was "living it up".
Shawn's family pleaded with Bill to apologize because people believe what Bill says and they are talking about that "traumatized" child echoing Bills comments.
Bills said, "I refuse to talk about it anymore".

Bill, the "culture warrior" settled "out of court" with a young lady that worked for him for sexual harassment. Bill said she was an extortionist and a liar. All the way up until a "tape" from her answering machine was "leaked". Bill could be heard saying, "Let just rent a hotel room and get this thing over with". Bill and Fox couldn't settle fast enough. The terms are secret, but the young lady said that she will never have to work again and all her nephews and nieces can go to college. Good for her. See, Bill and Fox finally did something good.

That would be great if it had any meaning. O'Reilly has a built in audience of white Republican Christians. The largest single group in the US. You would expect that a monolithic group so large would dominate politics. Why aren't they?
It's because they are shrinking. If you exclude blacks, gays, feminists, Hispanics, atheists, Hindus, Muslims, the educated.....pretty soon, what's left?
And if you are proudly proclaiming "Bill O'Rielly" back on top, then shame, shame.
Shawn Hornbeck was an 11 year old boy kidnapped and raped by an adult pedophile more than twice his size. As the attacker was placing his hands around the child's neck, the boy begged for his life and said he would do anything. The attacker spared his life if the boy became his "slave" and kept him in line by threatening the child's family.
Bill, publicly stated that the boy must have "liked it" because he didn't run away. After all, he didn't have to go to school and was "living it up".
Shawn's family pleaded with Bill to apologize because people believe what Bill says and they are talking about that "traumatized" child echoing Bills comments.
Bill, the "culture warrior" settled "out of court" with a young lady that worked for him for sexual harassment. Bill said she was an extortionist and a liar. All the way up until a "tape" from her answering machine was "leaked". Bill could be heard saying, "Let just rent a hotel room and get this thing over with". Bill and Fox couldn't settle fast enough. The terms are secret, but the young lady said that she will never have to work again and all her nephews and nieces can go to college. Good for her. See, Bill and Fox finally did something good.
I take it you're one of the three people who watch Rachell Maddow? An unhappy lot you are.

I put these ratings up for a reason rdean. While the USA just got through electing a Liberal/Marxist like Obama, Liberal/Marxist TV Shows like Rachell Maddow or Keith Olberman aren't getting a boost in viewership. Interesting don't you think?

I figure it's because most Americans voted for "A Black Guy" and not "A Liberal/Marxist".

I take it you're one of the three people who watch Rachell Maddow? An unhappy lot you are.

I put these ratings up for a reason rdean. While the USA just got through electing a Liberal/Marxist like Obama, Liberal/Marxist TV Shows like Rachell Maddow or Keith Olberman aren't getting a boost in viewership. Interesting don't you think?

I figure it's because most Americans voted for "A Black Guy" and not "A Liberal/Marxist".

I watch the Spanish channel, it's not even listed.

If you're interested in the truth, Fox News is where you will find it. All of the rest just cater to Obama and what ever is hot on the liberals mind that day. The liberal slant on all the other channels is enough to make you puke.

Note how the subject NEVER addresses the points and claims brought up...just goes directly into hardcore right-wing talking points.

Forum List

Back