Cable News Ratings 2011: Top 30 Programs Of The Year (PHOTOS)

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
2011 is drawing to a close, which means it is now time to report year-end ratings for cable news shows. As in previous months and years, Fox News dominated the list. Just like November, Fox News programs held on to the top thirteen spots. MSNBC's Rachel Maddow broke Fox News' streak.

O'Reilly number one and O'Reilly Repeat.. number 8

2011 is drawing to a close, which means it is now time to report year-end ratings for cable news shows. As in previous months and years, Fox News dominated the list. Just like November, Fox News programs held on to the top thirteen spots. MSNBC's Rachel Maddow broke Fox News' streak.

Huffy-Puffy?!?!?!?...Really?

Ewww...I need a shower after clicking on that link. :lol:

Cable News Ratings 2011: Top 30 Programs Of The Year (PHOTOS)[/url

You better clear the history file on your computer

I don't understand. I read the story at the link and watched the slideshow.

Mr. Maddow broke Fox's streak of what?

I know I know.. but the old libtards would NEVER accuse Huggingsome of lying.. Fox is Number ONE.

I don't understand. I read the story at the link and watched the slideshow.

Mr. Maddow broke Fox's streak of what?

streak of 15? I dunnon,, they just had to get her in there somewhere.. :cuckoo: she has two viewers.. Jillian and Del.

Sounds fishy to me. How much did FOX pay for those ratings? They can't possibly be true, can they? After all, the righties keep telling us the the media is liberal. :doubt:

Sounds fishy to me. How much did FOX pay for those ratings? They can't possibly be true, can they? After all, the righties keep telling us the the media is liberal. :doubt:

must be true,, huffingsome ran with it. :eek:

Did Faux N00z cover your fav story of the year?

foxnews_large.gif

Last edited:
Did Faux N00z cover your fav story of the year?

They love their car chases don't they? I was watching yesterday and that was a major segment. It was like they were pushing the conservative meme about how dangerous the country has become! Are they really any different than those that warn us about trans fats and global warming? It seems to me that they just want to push stories about how bad the "other guy" is and ignore or ridicule stories that imply that it might be US!!! :eek:

New Topics

Forum List

Back