Cable News Last Night

I was just flippin' through the stations last night.

CNN was covering Haiti.

MSNBC was covering Haiti.

FoxNews was covering the Massachusetts Senate rate.

This is the MO for FOX. Bashing Obama and the Democrats comes before the real news. Watch that station for a while and it will become obvious.
Ah yes, That ol' what the press was meant to be problem.:cuckoo:

I was watching HLN this morning and was impressed with Dr. Gyupta. While filming a segment in Haiti, the UN medical team was ordered out of a hospital for fear of rioting. The good doctor saw 25 patients who had just had surgery left unattended and stayed at the hospital all night and took care of them. The production crew pitched in as support staff. Pretty awesome to me.

I was watching HLN this morning and was impressed with Dr. Gyupta. While filming a segment in Haiti, the UN medical team was ordered out of a hospital for fear of rioting. The good doctor saw 25 patients who had just had surgery left unattended and stayed at the hospital all night and took care of them. The production crew pitched in as support staff. Pretty awesome to me.

HLN and CNN have been doing a great job covering the disaster.

HLN and CNN have been doing a great job covering the disaster.

Here's a link:

Z on TV: CNN's Dr. Gupta stays on in evacuated 'hospital' - Sun critic David Zurawik writes about the business, culture and craziness of television - baltimoresun.com

I expect the leaders of America to be inspirational like this.

I wonder why libtards feel the need to think they have the power to write the moral rules and decide what is and is not important to other people.. beats the hell outta me.

What are you talking about?? That's just an empty statement. Can you expand please???

I watch all of those stations, and all of them have been reporting on haiti almost full time. The op is deluded if he thinks otherwise.
We better have reporting on other issues because this group of idiots we have in power has already stated they "will let no emergency go wasted". They will use anything as cover, for their own advantage.

You are the idiot. Why didn't you post the entire quote?? Gee, that's hard to figure out. :rolleyes: That's exactly what the right wing media has been doing.

This is the correct quote:

"You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."

It makes perfect sense to me. It's only a problem for you bagheads.

Forum List

Back