CA Ranked Worst in Country for Business Another YEAR IN A ROW!!!

Lets see, who is it hat is moving out of cali?

rednecks who prefer a state like Arizona where they can talk shit about brown people without people getting pissed at them.

People who cant afford to buy a cali house so they move back where things are cheaper.

Rednecks who own businesses and dont like having to hire brown people and pay them a living wage.

I think that is good for Cali.

Dont love it then bail.

Some one will gladly take your place here just to have our weather

Bull fuckin shit you fuckin liar, I have lived in California for 3 years and I have seen that its Californians of all colors that are leaving, not only "rednecks moving to Arizona" that your dumb ass said, California is good for people with alot of money but for the average Joe it really sucks, gas is more expensive there and the cost of living is through the roof and the jobs don't pay enough to accomodate the high cost of living. I live in Birmingham Alabama now and regularly come across Californians who moved here from San Bernandino, Riverside, San Jose etc. because regular people cannot make it in your fucking state anymore.:mad:

Last edited:
The people I have met who moved from cali moved because they didnt like being in a soshulust state or they inherited money and land elswhere, wanted to buy a bigger house, got a job elswhere.

Or they could not make it in the job market.

I have lived in the west all my life little boy.

You have not

then who are all my neighbors you fool?

you think everyone is rich?

I didn't say that retard, there are normal people living in California but its very hard for a family to live there when you clowns charge $1700 a month rent for a shitty studio apartment.:mad:

that is not the pirces I see you little fool.

so you think a bachlor appartment is 1700 a month in san berdo?

dude you are either lying or just pulling things out of your ass

then who are all my neighbors you fool?

you think everyone is rich?

I didn't say that retard, there are normal people living in California but its very hard for a family to live there when you clowns charge $1700 a month rent for a shitty studio apartment.:mad:

I didn't say it was in San Bernandin you fuckin clown, but in LA yes, there are plenty like that.

Too bad tha Orrin Hatchs bill failed so Ahnuld could become president.

translation please....:rolleyes:

When Ahnuld won the governors seat he was to be the right wing Messiah for CA and the republicans.
So much so that orrin Hatch presented a bill to allow Ahnuld to become president in spite of being Austrian born.

All those death peventing drugs are making you stupid! NO ONE thought Arnold was a messiah or savior. Rather he was viewed as a RINO by Republicans and a celebrity to vote for by liberals!

Your ignorance won't be missed!

Parc Mountain View Apartments

San Bernardino, CA 924101-866-753-8902 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

2 Beds $670 - $725
Check Availability

Save

Compare
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I didn't say it was in San Bernandin you fuckin clown, but in LA yes, there are plenty like that.

CALIFORNIA is what we are talking about NOT just LA

San Bernardino, CA 924101-866-753-8902 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

2 Beds $670 - $725
Check Availability

Save

Compare
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

If they are asking $670 for a 2 bedroom that apartment is probably in a shitty area, I had to pay $800 for my 2 bedroom.

CALIFORNIA is what we are talking about NOT just LA

The prices differ depending on where you are fuckhead, but they are still too expensive for the average Joe.

2 Beds $670 - $725
Check Availability

Save

Compare

If they are asking $670 for a 2 bedroom that apartment is probably in a shitty area, I had to pay $800 for my 2 bedroom.

go look at the picture you clown, its a brand new complex with pools and huge green areas with fountains

2 Beds $670 - $725
Check Availability

Save

Compare

go look at the picture you clown, its a brand new complex with pools and huge green areas with fountains

You didn't include a link for me to click on it you dumb fuck.:mad:

Forum List

Back