CA man sentenced to 1500 years in jail for raping teenage daughter...

The California man is from Armenia. In his culture he did nothing wrong.

Multiculturalism at its finest.

Are there many Lopezes in Armenia?

The article doesn't say a name or where he's from :dunno:

Another article I read gave his name and showed a mugshot. His last name is Lopez, and he looks Hispanic. Tipsycatlover is just a dunderhead.
I made a mistake and picked up the judge's name. If the rapist is Hispanic of course he raped his daughter. That makes much more sense. If they put every Hispanic in prison that raped his daughter no one would be mowing lawns.
Dumb ass

It may be an unpopular opinion, but I think the sentence was a bit excessive myself. I think he would have learned his lesson after only 1000 years.

As the husband of a rape victim, I respectfully disagree. Maybe 1500 years in Alcatraz or with the Marquis de Sade, but not in our pussified modern prisons.

California man gets 1,500-year jail sentence for raping teenage daughter

A Californian man was sentenced to 1,503 years in prison for raping his teenage daughter over a four-year period.

The 41-year-old was sentenced on Friday to the longest-known prison sentence in Fresno superior court history, according to the Fresno Bee reported.

In announcing the punishment, Judge Edward Sarkisian told the man he is a “serious danger to society” and noted that he had never shown remorse and has blamed his daughter for his predicament.

The man’s daughter, who has not been named, was first sexually abused by a family friend but instead of protecting her, he turned her into “a piece of property,” prosecutor Nicole Galstan said.

The victim, now 23, was raped two to three times a week from May 2009 to May 2013, when she got the courage to leave her father, Galstan said.

A jury in September found him guilty of 186 felony counts of sexual assault, including dozens of counts of rape of a minor.

He turned down a plea deal where the prosecutors would have recommended 13 years. Well... see you in 1500. :bye1:

There was another recent case where a guy turned down 30 days in prison or something like that and declined and ended up getting a life sentence. I think he had mental issues though.

California man gets 1,500-year jail sentence for raping teenage daughter

A Californian man was sentenced to 1,503 years in prison for raping his teenage daughter over a four-year period.

The 41-year-old was sentenced on Friday to the longest-known prison sentence in Fresno superior court history, according to the Fresno Bee reported.

In announcing the punishment, Judge Edward Sarkisian told the man he is a “serious danger to society” and noted that he had never shown remorse and has blamed his daughter for his predicament.

The man’s daughter, who has not been named, was first sexually abused by a family friend but instead of protecting her, he turned her into “a piece of property,” prosecutor Nicole Galstan said.

The victim, now 23, was raped two to three times a week from May 2009 to May 2013, when she got the courage to leave her father, Galstan said.

A jury in September found him guilty of 186 felony counts of sexual assault, including dozens of counts of rape of a minor.

He turned down a plea deal where the prosecutors would have recommended 13 years. Well... see you in 1500. :bye1:
They should never have even offered such a plea deal.

It may be an unpopular opinion, but I think the sentence was a bit excessive myself. I think he would have learned his lesson after only 1000 years.

As the husband of a rape victim, I respectfully disagree. Maybe 1500 years in Alcatraz or with the Marquis de Sade, but not in our pussified modern prisons.

The one good thing about those modern day pussified prisons???? The majority of inmates still believe in 'justice' toward women & children offenders. I'd give that guy about a week in the general population, and that's being generous, before either he is dead or wishes he was :badgrin:

The one good thing about those modern day pussified prisons???? The majority of inmates still believe in 'justice' toward women & children offenders. I'd give that guy about a week in the general population, and that's being generous, before either he is dead or wishes he was :badgrin:

I don't want him dead. I want him to suffer every day for 1500 years. Every time he's ready to die.... we shoot him up with something to revert him to 21 years old. So he serves the entire sentence.

New Topics

Forum List

Back