CA man sentenced to 1500 years in jail for raping teenage daughter...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
California man gets 1,500-year jail sentence for raping teenage daughter

A Californian man was sentenced to 1,503 years in prison for raping his teenage daughter over a four-year period.

The 41-year-old was sentenced on Friday to the longest-known prison sentence in Fresno superior court history, according to the Fresno Bee reported.

In announcing the punishment, Judge Edward Sarkisian told the man he is a “serious danger to society” and noted that he had never shown remorse and has blamed his daughter for his predicament.

The man’s daughter, who has not been named, was first sexually abused by a family friend but instead of protecting her, he turned her into “a piece of property,” prosecutor Nicole Galstan said.

The victim, now 23, was raped two to three times a week from May 2009 to May 2013, when she got the courage to leave her father, Galstan said.

A jury in September found him guilty of 186 felony counts of sexual assault, including dozens of counts of rape of a minor.

He turned down a plea deal where the prosecutors would have recommended 13 years. Well... see you in 1500. :bye1:

A Californian man was sentenced to 1,503 years in prison for raping his teenage daughter over a four-year period.

The 41-year-old was sentenced on Friday to the longest-known prison sentence in Fresno superior court history, according to the Fresno Bee reported.

In announcing the punishment, Judge Edward Sarkisian told the man he is a “serious danger to society” and noted that he had never shown remorse and has blamed his daughter for his predicament.

The man’s daughter, who has not been named, was first sexually abused by a family friend but instead of protecting her, he turned her into “a piece of property,” prosecutor Nicole Galstan said.

The victim, now 23, was raped two to three times a week from May 2009 to May 2013, when she got the courage to leave her father, Galstan said.

A jury in September found him guilty of 186 felony counts of sexual assault, including dozens of counts of rape of a minor.

He turned down a plea deal where the prosecutors would have recommended 13 years. Well... see you in 1500. :bye1:
i hear he is eligible for parole in a thousand....

Wow...turned down 13!? POS got what he deserved.

Keep him in solitary for the 1500. Putting him in with the general would be a light sentence.

The California man is from Armenia. In his culture he did nothing wrong.

Multiculturalism at its finest.

Stoll too light a sentence for a rapist- No matter how many or how few counts of the crime.

It may be an unpopular opinion, but I think the sentence was a bit excessive myself. I think he would have learned his lesson after only 1000 years.

Are there many Lopezes in Armenia?

The article doesn't say a name or where he's from :dunno:

Another article I read gave his name and showed a mugshot. His last name is Lopez, and he looks Hispanic. Tipsycatlover is just a dunderhead.

Awe now come on.....Tipsy's not so bad

Are there many Lopezes in Armenia?

The article doesn't say a name or where he's from :dunno:

Another article I read gave his name and showed a mugshot. His last name is Lopez, and he looks Hispanic. Tipsycatlover is just a dunderhead.
I made a mistake and picked up the judge's name. If the rapist is Hispanic of course he raped his daughter. That makes much more sense. If they put every Hispanic in prison that raped his daughter no one would be mowing lawns.

Forum List

Back