CA legislator want to LEGALIZE POT!!!!

Then we have stupid people in court for something else blaming it on being too stoned to understand that fucking law. A big open can of worms that apparently nobody has thought of. It will bring the reverse action then what you think it would bring.

Nobody thought of that because it's completely nonsensical and retarded.

You know what will change if pot is legalized? Nothing. It's not hard to get right now, and anyone who wants it already has it. They just won't have to hide anymore. As far as productivity is concerned, it's the Alcoholics that are useless, most of the heads I know actually go to work everyday. They have to, weed ain't cheap.

This explains much...

Pot heads are not productive... period.

What will change if it's made legal is it will be more widely available and it will add to the list of legal drugs being abused. Legalizing something because it's already being abused is IDIOCY!

You know what will change if pot is legalized? Nothing. It's not hard to get right now, and anyone who wants it already has it. They just won't have to hide anymore. As far as productivity is concerned, it's the Alcoholics that are useless, most of the heads I know actually go to work everyday. They have to, weed ain't cheap.

This explains much...

What will change if it's made legal is it will be more widely available and it will add to the list of legal drugs being abused. Legalizing something because it's already being abused is IDIOCY!

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

I know plenty of pot smokers who take care of their families, work hard, pay their taxes, and are all around good citizens.

I do not use pot, and never have. But, being in my twenties in the 60s, I was around plenty of people who did. Much rather be around them than someone that has had too much alcohol.

I do not use pot, and never have. But, being in my twenties in the 60s, I was around plenty of people who did. Much rather be around them than someone that has had too much alcohol.

20's in the 60's......man you are old LOL.....but i agree with the last part of your statement

Last edited:
It's a fact that the new cash crop in CA is marijuana. No surprise here. Their laws are extremely leinent on home growers. They sell it out of stores--with medical pot permits, etc. They might as well legalize it, so they can tax it.

Funny though--they have a natural gas reserve off of the coast of Santa Barbara that could heat our homes for the next 4 years. If they taped into that they could make up for their 45 BILLION dollar deficit. But heck no--no common sense of any kind has been shown within the CA state legilature.

Well, what can anyone expect with a state that can produce a Nancy Porklosi?

In my career I have had many, many knock down and drag 'em out fights with pissheads, ie drunks. They are without doubt the biggest pains in the arse. All they want to do is fight. Now a real out and out drunk is fine, they're usually incapable of hurting you so you just dodge the punches and if you cop one then that's your bloody stupid fault for getting in the way. But the "not-quite-drunk-but-pissy-enough-to-cause-harm" type, they're bloody dangerous. They'll kick the shit out of you.

Cannabis users? Years ago when we used to lock them up for use/possession they'd just come along, no problems, usually joking and laughing.

I don't even smoke tobacco, never have. I wouldn't try cannabis even if it were legalised but I'm fine with legalisation and regulation of cannabis. It should never have been outlawed, it just gave a huge free kick to organised crime.

If you have never smoked pot you should try it.

Its very pleasant and done in moderation presents no problem what so ever to the imbiber.

ROFLMNAO... Does this idiot's testimony which implies chronic pot use shock ANYONE?

Actually, I smoke it every now and then. Just a little makes for a decent high. I don't like too much though. Then it gets weird. The one thing I'm certain of is that it is no more harmful than alcohol. The other thing I'm certain of is that if people want to smoke it, they're going to, whether it's legal or not. One other thing; you'd be surprised who smokes it. Poor people, middle class professionals, even the wealthy. Some do, some don't.

Hey Wong Foo, where did I make the case that pot should be legalized because people are already doing it? What I said is that nothing would change because people are already doing it. Big difference. Nice of you to attempt to paint me as being guilty of that particular debate fallacy tho....I guess I'm just going to have to hot key the following..."Are you really this stupid?". I'll name it the Wong Foo key in your honor.

As for your take on productivity, I can't knock you on that. You have your opinion, I have mine.

In case anyone is interested, I think pot should be legalized because it's being used as an excuse to seize money and property, and put people under state control either in jail or through the probation system. IMHO, this results in people enduring punishments which far outweigh the seriousness of the offense.

They should legalize not only there but nationally, it would take billions out of the criminals underground world.
Then we have stupid people in court for something else blaming it on being too stoned to understand that fucking law. A big open can of worms that apparently nobody has thought of. It will bring the reverse action then what you think it would bring.

Being stoned doesn't excuse anything.

No more than being drunk excuses bad behavior.

Were I a judge, and some nitwit tried to blame his bad behavior on hemp?

I'd throw the fucking book at him.

Come to think of it, I'd throw the whole set of books at him.

You know......considering that marijuana was made illegal for racist reasons (Anslinger was looking for a way to lock up blacks and hispanics), I submit the following statement........

If you don't smoke pot, or allow others to do so legally, without being judgemental, you're a RACIST!

On CNN this morning, I saw a story about a California lawmaker who is suggesting that cannabis be legalized for everyone over the age of 21.

He says that it could bring in up to several million dollars per year in taxes alone.

CNN ran a viewer poll, and 95.8 percent of the people surveyed said that legalization of cannabis would be a good thing.

Hey........if and when it happens.......I'm gonna be a rich man, as I've got a patent on a really cool water pipe.

Are you aware that Barny Frank introduced a bill a few months back to LEGALIZE hemp at the Federal level?

They should legalize not only there but nationally, it would take billions out of the criminals underground world.

Being stoned doesn't excuse anything.

No more than being drunk excuses bad behavior.

Were I a judge, and some nitwit tried to blame his bad behavior on hemp?

I'd throw the fucking book at him.

Come to think of it, I'd throw the whole set of books at him.
Right.....its called responsibility.....if your gonna partake,YOU and ONLY you are responsible for what you do from the first puff or drink....

Forum List

Back