Ca GOP creates fake health care website to discourage constituents

Hackers are not republicans or democrats. They are hackers and proud of their independence. Most of them are anarchists. Why are they launching all these attacks on the government health care site? Because they can. They use DOS attacks anywhere they can get away with it, banks, commercial sites, no one is exempt from hack attacks. They do it because they can. It pleases them to exercise such power.

The difference is, every other internet commercial enterprise has some kind of guard against such attacks and they are infrequent. The government has none.

liar, that is not the same website and is not fraudulent.

Hey, loser. See my previous post. And it is the same web site as the one in the OP article.

then the OP lied, because that site does not discourage people and is not fraudulent as the OP claimed

either way you both are liars.

Sadly yurt continued to echo his own comments as he slowly sunk deeper into the hole he was digging. As the sun set in the dessert and the final shovel of Mojave sand flew into the air no one could hear his final words, "LIAR, liar, liar...".

Hackers are not republicans or democrats. They are hackers and proud of their independence. Most of them are anarchists. Why are they launching all these attacks on the government health care site? Because they can. They use DOS attacks anywhere they can get away with it, banks, commercial sites, no one is exempt from hack attacks. They do it because they can. It pleases them to exercise such power.

The difference is, every other internet commercial enterprise has some kind of guard against such attacks and they are infrequent. The government has none.

We are proud to nominate Katzndogz for Spin of the year. In this final month, Katzndogz is our last of 12 nominees, and as the committee sees not one bit of evidence to support her/his latest idiotgram she has become the leader to win the award.

The other 11 nominees, also well known trolls, at least made an effort to make their effort relevant and and hence were less ridiculous than our Dec. selection.

In advance of the naming of Katzndogz for this less than prestigious award, let me have the honor of saying to this widely laughed at troll - thank you for providing humor and absurdity to the US Message Board for the year 2013.

Last edited:
So the left finds this upsetting but the if you like your current healthcare plan and doctor you can keep them period you were fine with wow.

What's that? Another echo from a chamber member? Yep, sad but true, the Echo Chamber, lacking any ability to forge an original idea, remains stuck in the netherworld of the talking point. Parrots have a more ordered and interesting way about them.

What a accurate description of yourself.

LOL @ calling that a fake health care website.

Sounds like you're pretending that they set up a phony site which would take information and claim to be insuring you.

It's an informational site. A real information site. Which in fact directs people to CoveredCA.com.

Edit: I see a story saying that it did not originally have a link to CoveredCA.com. That same story said the site was announced in August. No sneaking. No fakery. No pretense of being a place where you can get a policy. It's an informational site.

Edit #2: As shown on the cached page Yurt linked, it appears that it did have a link to CoveredCA.com after all. And after all the hooplah, it is still an informational site. Not one of the notorious fake sites.
Bullshit. It's a site designed to confuse Californians into believing that the California healthcare site is also buggy and broken.

Conservatives can't win on their ideology and beliefs, so they engage in misdirection and misinformation.
Like I said: pathetic.

No that is what Liberals do. They are the ones who attack and misinform.

The Site gives correct information.
The New Health Care Act does raise taxes by 502.1 Billion
Taxes |Covered California

both sides do that if they can benefit by it.....

Are there no depths to which the GOP will not sink?<my comment

Daily Kos: California GOP creates fake health care website to discourage constituents from obtaining insurance

California Republicans are desperate and shameless. In the past two weeks, GOP Assembly members have sent mailings out on what appears to be the state's dime to their constituents about health insurance. Only, they don't direct those people to CoveredCA.com to sign up. Instead, they send them to their own astroturf version with the url CoveringHealthCareCA.com.
On their version, there are links to negative articles and twisted messages intended to sour people on signing up for health insurance before they ever land at the official health exchange site.

Whoever did this needs to go to jail.

for what?

Daily Kos: California GOP creates fake health care website to discourage constituents from obtaining insurance

California Republicans are desperate and shameless. In the past two weeks, GOP Assembly members have sent mailings out on what appears to be the state's dime to their constituents about health insurance. Only, they don't direct those people to CoveredCA.com to sign up. Instead, they send them to their own astroturf version with the url CoveringHealthCareCA.com.
On their version, there are links to negative articles and twisted messages intended to sour people on signing up for health insurance before they ever land at the official health exchange site.

LOL @ calling that a fake health care website.

Sounds like you're pretending that they set up a phony site which would take information and claim to be insuring you.

It's an informational site. A real information site. Which in fact directs people to CoveredCA.com.

Edit: I see a story saying that it did not originally have a link to CoveredCA.com. That same story said the site was announced in August. No sneaking. No fakery. No pretense of being a place where you can get a policy. It's an informational site.

Edit #2: As shown on the cached page Yurt linked, it appears that it did have a link to CoveredCA.com after all. And after all the hooplah, it is still an informational site. Not one of the notorious fake sites.
Bullshit. It's a site designed to confuse Californians into believing that the California healthcare site is also buggy and broken.

Conservatives can't win on their ideology and beliefs, so they engage in misdirection and misinformation.

Like I said: pathetic.

it is an informational site by republicans, of course they can say it is a POS, which it is. but they don't. the site gives good information and directs you to the official site.

poor synthy

Last edited:
Hey, loser. See my previous post. And it is the same web site as the one in the OP article.

then the OP lied, because that site does not discourage people and is not fraudulent as the OP claimed

either way you both are liars.

Sadly yurt continued to echo his own comments as he slowly sunk deeper into the hole he was digging. As the sun set in the dessert and the final shovel of Mojave sand flew into the air no one could hear his final words, "LIAR, liar, liar...".

how is the site fraudulent? your immature response doesn't address anything of substance.

Personally, I'm just happy to see some Democrats finally outraged about wasteful spending.

Whoever did this needs to go to jail.
Ok..Then everyone who pulls political dirty tricks goes into the system.
Be careful what you wish for.

So the left finds this upsetting but the if you like your current healthcare plan and doctor you can keep them period you were fine with wow.

What's that? Another echo from a chamber member? Yep, sad but true, the Echo Chamber, lacking any ability to forge an original idea, remains stuck in the netherworld of the talking point. Parrots have a more ordered and interesting way about them.

How clever of you, I know it's an original idea, others would have written, "What an accurate description of yourself.

weird and paranoid that they are afraid of these things. There are dozens of fake websites springing up every day. there are free range crooks involved in this, something the right said would be a problem from the get go. The paranoia of the left in this is kind of scary. Crooks need to be arrested, not because they are political opposition, but because they are crooks

What makes it a fake site?

For the idiots, the site in the OP is not a fake health care website, it is an informative site that talks about Obamacare and Covered California. It doesn't try to sell anyone anything, and doesn't even present the evidence in a farcical manner. In other words, only idiots that think Fox is the official news agency of the White House would get outraged by it.

For the idiots, the site in the OP is not a fake health care website, it is an informative site that talks about Obamacare and Covered California. It doesn't try to sell anyone anything, and doesn't even present the evidence in a farcical manner. In other words, only idiots that think Fox is the official news agency of the White House would get outraged by it.

this thread has to be an epic fail and was so thoroughly debunked i'm not surprised the lying libs haven't come back to it...

How clever of you, I know it's an original idea, others would have written, "What an accurate description of yourself.

No need to point out I'm clever the vast majority already know that.

Alaska has done the same thing, it seems. This time sponsored by the Koch brothers. The one in California was sponsored by the CA GOP. Just saw this on TV.

Alaska has done the same thing, it seems. This time sponsored by the Koch brothers. The one in California was sponsored by the CA GOP. Just saw this on TV.

How heinous for the California GOP to set up an informational site about Obamacare. Such horrible horrible people for sharing facts.

*gasp*

And now Republicans are sharing facts in Alaska too?

It's the end of the world!

Link?

Darn, the Dems did that in Texas too.

Not really.

Making the point that just because you post something doesn't mean it's true.

So...Here's the "Alaskan GOP" website.

Don't Enroll Alaska

©2013 Don&#8217;t Enroll Alaska. All Rights Reserved. Don&#8217;t Enroll Alaska is not formally affiliated or funded by any political party.

As to who paid for it, who cares?

EVERY AMERICAN HAS A RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back