Ca GOP creates fake health care website to discourage constituents

well California is the "Stupid Capitol Of The World".

And, all the other places?

How about all the DOS attacks?

Its not California that is stupid. Its people who make excuses for illegal activity by the right that is aimed at harming Americans.

as of today they havent seen those "mailers" in the PO out here.....and the Union claims they havent seen any out here and Branch 1100 covers a lot of area....and they would not cover that up.....

there is no proof at all that any gop member in CA was involved in this. the article is completely without a single source or cite. it is pure fiction and of course the liberals just soak it up....look at the supposed republican jakestarkey, he IMMEDIATELY accepts it as true, despite coming from the daily kos. and really expects people to believe he is a republican...:lol:
We know that you are not a Republican, or if you are again, you have changed your mind again. We know that if the GOP leges did such a thing, then it was criminal activity. Do you disagree? Can you prove this is not a black flag operation?

i don't have to prove shit. you and the OP do. you both made the claim, now back it up or shut up liar.

Last I read, it was 13 DOS attacks. Its up to 16 discovered now.

Hackers throw 16 attacks at HealthCare.gov plus a DoS for good measure | Naked Security

http://cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/destroy-obama-care-640x308.jpg

Right wing cyber attacks on Healthcare.gov website confirmed - Las Vegas Democrat | Examiner.com

Question: Do rw's understand that the Republicans are aiming these attacks at them and their families as well as at libs?

it is amazing how many libs post accusations with zero facts. your opinion as to who's behind these attacks are not facts.

kindly stop the bullshit.

Last I read, it was 13 DOS attacks. Its up to 16 discovered now.

Hackers throw 16 attacks at HealthCare.gov plus a DoS for good measure | Naked Security

http://cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/destroy-obama-care-640x308.jpg

Right wing cyber attacks on Healthcare.gov website confirmed - Las Vegas Democrat | Examiner.com

Question: Do rw's understand that the Republicans are aiming these attacks at them and their families as well as at libs?

it is amazing how many libs post accusations with zero facts. your opinion as to who's behind these attacks are not facts.

Yurt calls for an end to bullshit! He wants the USMB to close down!

I went to Whois Lookup.

The registrant for the fake web site in the OP article is someone named Sabrina Lockhart. The email address for the registrant is listed as sabrina.lockhart at asm.ca.gov

A government email address.

Sabrina Lockhart is the Communications Director for the California Assembly GOP Leader.

https://twitter.com/SDLockhart

Last edited:
Question: Do Republicans/Conservatives/Tea Baggers get angry when they find out they've been lied to or mislead by their own party??

I went to Whois Lookup.

The registrant for the fake web site in the OP article is someone named Sabrina Lockhart. The email address for the registrant is listed as sabrina.lockhart at asm.ca.gov

Sabrina Lockhart is the Communications Director for the California Assembly GOP Leader.

that is not a fake website, it is an information site and in fact links to the actual california site.

care to try again....

there is no proof at all that any gop member in CA was involved in this. the article is completely without a single source or cite. it is pure fiction and of course the liberals just soak it up....look at the supposed republican jakestarkey, he IMMEDIATELY accepts it as true, despite coming from the daily kos. and really expects people to believe he is a republican...:lol:
We know that you are not a Republican, or if you are again, you have changed your mind again. We know that if the GOP leges did such a thing, then it was criminal activity. Do you disagree? Can you prove this is not a black flag operation?

i don't have to prove shit. you and the OP do. you both made the claim, now back it up or shut up liar.

I have just proved the web site is a GOP operation.

I went to Whois Lookup.

that is not a fake website, it is an information site and in fact links to the actual california site.

care to try again....
The link to the real site was added after this story blew up in their faces.

Update, 7:15 a.m. Dec. 3: The California GOP revised its shadow website for the Affordable Care Act roughly two hours after this post first appeared. The site's homepage now carries a direct link to the state insurance exchange Covered California, as well as more prominent links to Covered California on the "Learn More" tab and the "I don’t have insurance" tab.

An underhanded anti-Obamacare stunt by the California GOP [updated] - latimes.com

liar, that is not the same website and is not fraudulent.

IT must really suck being lied to a fucked over by your own party.

Oh wait, you can't see what's being done to you.

denial.jpg

I went to Whois Lookup.

care to try again....
The link to the real site was added after this story blew up in their faces.

Update, 7:15 a.m. Dec. 3: The California GOP revised its shadow website for the Affordable Care Act roughly two hours after this post first appeared. The site's homepage now carries a direct link to the state insurance exchange Covered California, as well as more prominent links to Covered California on the "Learn More" tab and the "I don’t have insurance" tab.

An underhanded anti-Obamacare stunt by the California GOP [updated] - latimes.com

they never claimed their site was obamacare

stop lying

liar, that is not the same website and is not fraudulent.

Hey, loser. See my previous post. And it is the same web site as the one in the OP article.

then the OP lied, because that site does not discourage people and is not fraudulent as the OP claimed

either way you both are liars.

Forum List

Back