Ca GOP creates fake health care website to discourage constituents

Alaska has done the same thing, it seems. This time sponsored by the Koch brothers. The one in California was sponsored by the CA GOP. Just saw this on TV.

Link?

Darn, the Dems did that in Texas too.

Not really.

Making the point that just because you post something doesn't mean it's true.

So...Here's the "Alaskan GOP" website.

Don't Enroll Alaska

©2013 Don’t Enroll Alaska. All Rights Reserved. Don’t Enroll Alaska is not formally affiliated or funded by any political party.

As to who paid for it, who cares?

EVERY AMERICAN HAS A RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH.
Read my post. I didn't say the Alaska GOP.
Thanks for posting the site.

Alaska has done the same thing, it seems. This time sponsored by the Koch brothers. The one in California was sponsored by the CA GOP. Just saw this on TV.

Link?

Darn, the Dems did that in Texas too.

Not really.

Making the point that just because you post something doesn't mean it's true.

So...Here's the "Alaskan GOP" website.

Don't Enroll Alaska

©2013 Don’t Enroll Alaska. All Rights Reserved. Don’t Enroll Alaska is not formally affiliated or funded by any political party.

As to who paid for it, who cares?

EVERY AMERICAN HAS A RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH.
Read my post. I didn't say the Alaska GOP.
Thanks for posting the site.

Right!

Neither did I.
"Alaskan GOP". A single word or a short phrase may be enclosed in quotation marks to indicate ironic use.

The Koch brothers are synonymous with funding GOP issues just like George Soros is synonymous with funding Dem issues.

Where's the proof the Alaska website was funded by Koch brothers as you claimed?

Are there no depths to which the GOP will not sink?<my comment

Daily Kos: California GOP creates fake health care website to discourage constituents from obtaining insurance

California Republicans are desperate and shameless. In the past two weeks, GOP Assembly members have sent mailings out on what appears to be the state's dime to their constituents about health insurance. Only, they don't direct those people to CoveredCA.com to sign up. Instead, they send them to their own astroturf version with the url CoveringHealthCareCA.com.
On their version, there are links to negative articles and twisted messages intended to sour people on signing up for health insurance before they ever land at the official health exchange site.

!!!!!OMG!!!!!

Not more facts! How will we ever get people to believe Obama is GAWD if the other side uses facts?!?!?!?!?!

Forum List

Back