C-SPAN to cover Ron Paul Speech at 3pm

It seems pretty evident to me that Ron Paul supporters will be happy with another 4 years of Obama and his record spending and no budgets..........

It seems pretty evident to me that Ron Paul supporters will be happy with another 4 years of Obama and his record spending and no budgets..........

Hmmm... 4 years of obama or 8 years of romney...yeah its hard to choose really is. Oh and that would be romney that made sure he had a clear path full of theft,lies,and bribery to the nomination forgive me for not voting for the piece of shit...I don't care what you or anyone else thinks of me and never will. You enjoy wasting your vote for romney. I will enjoy voting for someone who is running on a platform I would like to see instituted in this country not 4 more years of corporate greed that both romney and obama bring so what's the difference? not a damn thing.

When Romney wins, he is going to appoint Paul as ambassador to the UN.

Heard it here first.

Why would he do that? I would be kind of excited if he was appointed head of the Fed Reserve...:badgrin:

UN Ambassadors are easier to get appointed.

...but your idea is interesting. Maybe Treasury Secretary? At least he pays his taxes.

Ah.. Yeah treasury or fed chairman. Either way Paul could do some good for the country but I don't think its going to happen. Rand might get a junior spot somewhere just to keep him under wraps from challenging romney if he actually gets the win this year...but I don't think he will so nothing for me to worry about. I think Paul is just gonna retire he just turned 77 years old and its ready to retire...would be cool if he comes back in 2016 and ran again.

Go Dr. Paul! Knock it out of the park!

Romney and Obama are just two peas in a pod..........exactly alike and with exactly the same game plan. That is obvious.......isn't it? The millions of supporters that each of them have are all just stupid.

Go Dr. Paul! Rip em' a new asshole tomorrow!

On the contrary... It seems pretty evident to me that republican supporters will be happy with another 4 years of Obama and his record spending and no budgets.

Hmmmmm. Ron Paul.

Everyone knows he the most honest politician in DC.
Everyone accepts that he is always 100% consistent and never sells out his principles.
Everyone respects his lofty intellect and matter of fact mannerisms.
Everyone is impressed by his strict observance of the constitution and his fiscal conservatism.
Everyone admires his common-sense approach to foreign policy.
Everyone loves his total dedication to personal freedom.

Nobody votes for him.

What gives.

Hmmmmm. Ron Paul.

Everyone accepts that he is always 100% consistent and never sells out his principles.
Everyone is impressed by his strict observance of the constitution and his fiscal conservatism.

Nobody votes for him.

What gives.

Nobody hears about it.

Hmmmmm. Ron Paul.

Nobody votes for him.

What gives.

Nobody hears about it.

Lots of people vote for him, the RNC simply rigged elections and stole or didn't count delegates... Oh and everyone knows about it because they did such a horrible job hiding it.

The votes for Paul grew by 4x in just 4 years... he pulled about 20% of all votes casted in the primaries... So please keep picking on him, I dono what the millions of us will do when we don't vote for Mitt.

Hmmmmm. Ron Paul.

Nobody votes for him.

What gives.

Nobody hears about it.

Lots of people vote for him, the RNC simply rigged elections and stole or didn't count delegates... Oh and everyone knows about it because they did such a horrible job hiding it.

The votes for Paul grew by 4x in just 4 years... he pulled about 20% of all votes casted in the primaries... So please keep picking on him, I dono what the millions of us will do when we don't vote for Mitt.

Dude, no one believes you were ever going to vote for Romney anyway. The reason Paul's vote count grew is that he was on the ballot this time, the GOP ballot. Most of those people had no idea what Paul represented.

Hey, I'd have loved for Paul to be POTUS, I voted for him in the Florida GOP primary. It just isn't going to happen. even if the GOP was completely fair, there is no way RP was ever going to win.

If you really care about the Libertarian Party, you will concentrate on growing the party and helping it get respectable. Vote locally, get LP candidates in there at the ground level. If we don't, we will never see a LP President in our lifetimes.

Most of Ron Paul's, Gary johnson's and the Libertarian Party's worst enemies are it's supporters.

Forget about this bull shit, it's wasted effort and it makes us look rediculous. The day a Libertarian Party Candidate for POTUS can win elections without running in the GOP is the day we should be striving for.

Last edited:
Most of Ron Paul's, Gary johnson's and the Libertarian Party's worst enemies are it's supporters.
I don't disagree with that. I've been saying that about Republican and Democrats for a long time. However, just like those people who choose to call themselves Repubs and Dems I can't choose who agrees with me.

Forget about this bull shit, it's wasted effort and it makes us look rediculous. The day a Libertarian Party Candidate for POTUS can win elections without running in the GOP is the day we should be striving for.
Until then I won't be wasting my vote on a demo or repub.

New Topics

Forum List

Back