C-Span Is Great!

Oh my God! Romney uses a teleprompter. Perhaps I should go all wingnut about that.

Did they have the "feed the animals" comment there or are we now certain David Shuster made it all up?

With the teleprompters properly adjusted, Romney is going to shred Obama with machine like precision.

It'll be fun hearing all the points that Democrats can't defend so they just say they are lies.

I see nothing wrong with a man ensuring his equipment is right. OMG the things the left is finding to flip out about. You'd think he was setting up machine guns instead of the stage.

It's all so very, very laughable.:mm::mm::mm:

I see nothing wrong with a man ensuring his equipment is right. OMG the things the left is finding to flip out about. You'd think he was setting up machine guns instead of the stage.

It's all so very, very laughable.:mm::mm::mm:

You have to understand, they are Democrats. They aren't used to politicians making sure everything works properly.

Live........unfiltered.

I wholeheartedly agree.

My favorite CSPAN moment was when Obama took to the airwaves to basically tattle to the American people about how Senate Republicans were blocking a vote on his big "jobs bill".

Having heard all the whining and crying before, I switched over to CSPAN and low and behold there at that very moment was Harry Reid on the Senate floor blocking a motion by Mitch McConnell to bring the boy king's big bill up for a vote due to his knowledge that there was not even enough Democratic support for the bill to pass it.

LOVE CSPAN!!! Not even Obama can manipulate coverage of live congressional proceedings.

Forum List

Back