C.S. checkin' in

Hello everybody out there in usmessageboardland...It's the Steve-man here (yes, that's my real name) updating you all on the adventures that are my life.

I went to Disneyland today!! It was fun, but exhuasting. I went with a friend and we spent 11+ hours there. Well, we rode on all of the rides we wanted to ride on and did some rides multiple times. This was my first visit since the early 90's and it's changed only just a bit. The submarine ride is gone and the Swiss Family Robinson treehouse is now called Tarzan's treehouse. Space Mountain is under renovation and won't be open until 05'. The 3-D Captain EO movie with Micheal Jackson is now Honey I shrunk the audience. Plus, they no longer sell the shrunken heads at the shop in adventure land. But, on the positive note, they now have this Fast Pass feature for most rides which saves alot of time. Very cool. Also, the new rides include Indiana Jones, Autopia, and Winnie the Pooh. Well, I.J. kicks ass!!

Here are my favorite rides in order: Pirates of the Caribbean, Huanted Mansion, and then the fantasy land rides: Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, Pinocchio's adventure, Peter Pan's flight, Snow white, and Alice in Wonderland.

Those fantasyland rides made me think of when I used to experiment with drugs. I quit long ago, but I know it would be totally wild to take acid and then ride on those rides when your peaking! Mr. toad's wild ride is a trip! It's about this guy (a toad) who gets drunk and drives his sports car all fucked up and then the cops come after him. He finally gets nabbed and then there is this scene where the judge, way up on his pedestal, hammers down "GUILTY!", then toad's back on the road again, ( he either escaped or got out on bail) and he fucking drives right into an oncoming train!! The next scene he's (you are) in hell and demons and the devil are gunning for you, he busts out of there with pure tenacity and then the rides over. Killer, right?!

Anyways, I bought a Pirates of the Caribbean shot glass, called the Pirates glass, as thin as a shooter, but as tall as a cocktail glass, with a Pirates logo on the front and notches on the back detailing: 2oz. - swabbie, 4oz. - deck hand, 6oz. - swashbuckler, and 8oz. - pirate...Cool huh? Well, I just had to try it out, so I bought some rum and drank until I was a pirate and then some!! And I'm drunk now, writing you people this message.

Being at Disneyland sparked my creative fires, and really made me realize what it's like to be a kid again. Sometimes it's best to forget about all the damn illegal aliens, terrorist beheadings, and Micheal Moore movies long enough to have fun and dream again. This, I think was Walt Disney's vision with Disneyland and he has definately succeeded.

Also, man I saw alot of hot girls there! In fact, when you are at Disneyland, since the lines are unavoidable, it's best to make a practice of people watching, and BABE watching mostly. I enjoy this. Wow, what alot of beautiful girls and great racks and butts! Hey, I am an independant conservative, but a sexual liberitarian or maybe liberal. As long as the parties are of age and in full consent I'm not opposed in any way! I love girls and I love sex! Now I'm gonna have alot to think about the next time I whack it!

Okay, too much information? Sorry, I'm as drunk as a pirate! Drunker even. Hope I don't offend the girls....:eek:

But I had a wonderful time today, experiencing an American tradition, born right here in America; Disneyland!

singing off now,

your friend,

Steve
aka Captain Steel:cool:

Better get the oil can real quick Capt.! sounds like your in danger of rusting !!
Glad you had a great time !!

Next time come and see me in DisneyWorld..I'll the crazy one with the big rack..:cof:

Forum List

Back