BYU volleyball woman claims racist slurs were being yelled at her. Man was banned. The left wing media jumped all over it. FALSE Another Smollett

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

That's right. The left wing media jumped all over it. Said the rest of the season should be canceled according to the commie news network.

It was all false. Video was carefully analyzed. The woman claimed it happened all throughout the game and they couldn't hear it once.

The man that was banned and accused of it was just sitting in the chair and that was it. No other witnesses came forward to back up story.

FALSE

Are any of the media outlets that hyped this even attempting to apologize? 😆 We know the answer to that.

They still back Juicy Smolletts story too. Do you know they still think OJ was framed by white cops?

Pathetic isn't it? Want to know why the blacks feel justified to knock out random people in streets? Really not a mystery.

BYU? You mean the College named after the Kiddie Diddler cult leader who thought black skin was a curse from God and tried to bring Utah into the union as a slave state?

Run by a cult (Mormonism) that didn't allow black people to become members until 1978?

That BYU?

The Duke volleyball team – including starter Rachel Richardson, a sophomore from Ellicott City, Md. – had traveled to Utah to participate in a multiday tournament at BYU's Smith Fieldhouse.

There, during a Friday match against BYU, Richardson and other Black Duke players "were targeted and racially heckled throughout the entirety of the match," Richardson said in a statement on Sunday.

"The slurs and comments grew into threats which caused us to feel unsafe. ... As a result, my teammates and I had to struggle just to get through the rest of the game," she added.

Previously, the incident gained attention from a Twitter post by Lesa Pamplin, a Texas-based attorney and Richardson's godmother, who said Richardson was called a slur "every time she served."

BYU? You mean the College named after the Kiddie Diddler cult leader who thought black skin was a curse from God and tried to bring Utah into the union as a slave state?

Run by a cult (Mormonism) that didn't allow black people to become members until 1978?

That BYU?

The Duke volleyball team – including starter Rachel Richardson, a sophomore from Ellicott City, Md. – had traveled to Utah to participate in a multiday tournament at BYU's Smith Fieldhouse.

There, during a Friday match against BYU, Richardson and other Black Duke players "were targeted and racially heckled throughout the entirety of the match," Richardson said in a statement on Sunday.

"The slurs and comments grew into threats which caused us to feel unsafe. ... As a result, my teammates and I had to struggle just to get through the rest of the game," she added.

Previously, the incident gained attention from a Twitter post by Lesa Pamplin, a Texas-based attorney and Richardson's godmother, who said Richardson was called a slur "every time she served."
You are spreading lies

The BYU racial slurs story has been debunked

That BYU?

If there are issues you fix things. But you guys don't want what Progs pushed and is questionable, fixed. That is different. It is a thousand times more damaging when a 14-year-old teenage black girl is impregnated with no father figure. Often producing a child who will have contempt for the same people who you disparaged on your post.

That's right. The left wing media jumped all over it. Said the rest of the season should be canceled according to the commie news network.

It was all false. Video was carefully analyzed. The woman claimed it happened all throughout the game and they couldn't hear it once.

The man that was banned and accused of it was just sitting in the chair and that was it. No other witnesses came forward to back up story.

FALSE

Are any of the media outlets that hyped this even attempting to apologize? 😆 We know the answer to that.

They still back Juicy Smolletts story too. Do you know they still think OJ was framed by white cops?

Pathetic isn't it? Want to know why the blacks feel justified to knock out random people in streets? Really not a mystery.

Just gets juicier by the second!

That BYU?

The man she accused did not yell any racial slurs at her. She is a liar, as are you a liar.

"Brigham Young University is still investigating the racist slurs yelled at a Duke volleyball player last week — in part because campus police say it doesn’t appear the man who was eventually banned was the person shouting the N-word.

BYU Police Lt. George Besendorfer said Tuesday that based on an initial review of surveillance footage of the crowd, the individual who was banned wasn’t shouting anything while the Duke player was serving.

When we watched the video, we did not observe that behavior from him,” he said."

The fan who was banned by BYU does not appear to have yelled slurs at volleyball match, campus police say

The man she accused did not yell any racial slurs at her. She is a liar, as are you a liar.

"Brigham Young University is still investigating the racist slurs yelled at a Duke volleyball player last week — in part because campus police say it doesn’t appear the man who was eventually banned was the person shouting the N-word.

BYU Police Lt. George Besendorfer said Tuesday that based on an initial review of surveillance footage of the crowd, the individual who was banned wasn’t shouting anything while the Duke player was serving.

When we watched the video, we did not observe that behavior from him,” he said."

The fan who was banned by BYU does not appear to have yelled slurs at volleyball match, campus police say
The leftist lies fly out a mile a minute.

That BYU?

Ya'll just can't stop with your narratives even when they have been debunked.
Never let facts get in the way of your racist, totalitarian agendas.
You probably still believe Juicy Smellshit

That BYU?

Do you have ANY shame?
Good grief.

College athletes in the NCAA are professionals nowadays , and receive endorsement contracts and the right to make a fortune over their names and likenesses.

Making up shit about the paying fans is a load of shit. This fan in Utah should sue the broad for defamation.

Do you have ANY shame?
Good grief.
I would suggest you put him on ignore.

He literally said this woman, Kayla Mueller deserved to be kidnapped, tortured, raped and murdered.

"Kayla Mueller | PBS NewsHour" Kayla Mueller

She was a humanitarian giving aid and isis did it. He said she deserved it and will more than likely still admit she deserved it.Why? Cause she was a white American.

Just ignore him. That's my suggestion.

Last edited:
Pretty much everytime a black person cries racism I just think of the boy who cried wolf. In that to me they are automatically liars and I don't pay any attention to them at all.

Not to mention their racism towards non blacks has made me dislike them enough that I simply don't care what happens to them. If I saw one getting beat I'd walk right on by, if one is trying to get into traffic I won't let them in.

Black people were just barred from the Mormon clergy- not from membership.

BTW, the Episcopalianist Church is similar, would you attack them? The Episcopals didn't allow Openly Practicing Homos into their clergy until the 1990's.

Do all white leftists on here still think OJ was framed?

You are spreading lies

The BYU racial slurs story has been debunked

By whom, BYU?

Mormons investigate themselves, and find Mormons did nothing wrong.

Meanwhile. SEVERAL members of the team said they heard the racial slurs.

Ya'll just can't stop with your narratives even when they have been debunked.
Never let facts get in the way of your racist, totalitarian agendas.
You probably still believe Juicy Smellshit

Well, no, because there was actually evidence he faked it. The only evidence was that he wasn't yelling the few moments the camera was on him.

I would suggest you put him on ignore.

He literally said this woman, Kayla Mueller deserved to be kidnapped, tortured, raped and murdered.

"Kayla Mueller | PBS NewsHour" Kayla Mueller

She was a humanitarian giving aid and isis did it. He said she deserved it and will more than likely still admit she deserved it.Why? Cause she was a white American.

Just ignore him. That's my suggestion.
Never said anything of the sort. I did say it was stupid of her to go into an ACTIVE WAR ZONE after her government warned her it was dangerous.

Kind of like if someone jumps into a tiger cage, I don't work up a lot of sympathy for them.

Black people were just barred from the Mormon clergy- not from membership.

BTW, the Episcopalianist Church is similar, would you attack them? The Episcopals didn't allow Openly Practicing Homos into their clergy until the 1990's.

That's kind of meaningless, as all members of the Mormon Cult are required to be members of their clergy as well, and go on expensive missionary trips.

Libs and Media want emotions only. Facts won’t be covered. The rawer and faker the emotions, the better

Forum List

Back