Bye Obamacare Taxes

Say goodbye to Obama's USSA. Finally, after 28 years, we once again have a real president.

Yes right, one who wonders why Jackson didn't stop the civil war and even why the civil war was fought. Yes truly a real president.
Which one of the 57 states was Jackson from? Did he used to be a Navy Corpse Man? I heard he had asthma and had to be given a breathalyzer. You sure you wanna go there?

Sure start a new post. And supply a link here.

Er...dummy...the PPACA has not been repealed yet. That bizarre celebration YOU saw after the bill passed the House was a first. The Senate has the final say and they haven't voted yet. Your GOP house coharts reacted too soon.
Er... pickle head... there's a republican majority in the senate too.

There's even a republican president, in case you didn't know that either.
Yes ahhh but I guess you don't listen to what the senate Repub-lie-cons have been saying lately. The House bill won't pass in the Senate. Senate leaders are promulgating their own healthcare bill due to the aversion they have shown for the house version.
Pfft... it'll pass one way or another, guaranteed.

Deal with it.

Don't be too sure. Vibes coming out of the Senate aren't all that conciliatory towards the House Bill.
Well, you just go ahead and fantasize about it not getting worked out and signed into law by President Trump. I'll stick to reality.

The repubs have been getting shit stuffed in their face by the radical left obama regime for eight years. It's their turn now to stick it back, and yes, they will do it.

Well see how inept they are. The vote today was very close, what 4 votes. We shall remember who voted to take away health care for many come 2018.

Update - May 4, 2017
A new deal among the Republican factions was reached. The changes to the AHCA, as reported by the Rules committee, are:

• States may opt-out of providing the ACA’s essential health benefits. (This requirement was already dropped in the bill for Medicaid but not for the individual market.)

• States may opt-out of requiring premiums to be the same for all people of the same age, so while individuals with pre-existing conditions must be offered health insurance there is no limit on the cost of that insurance. A new $8 billion fund would help lower premiums for these individuals.

• States may opt-out of limiting premium differences based on age.

• There would be a new $15 billion fund for risk sharing to help states lower premiums.
Update - March 24, 2017
After a fast-paced few weeks, the vote scheduled for March 24, 2017 was cancelled after the House Freedom Caucus, a band of some of the most conservative members of the House, pledged in block to oppose the AHCA because it did not go far enough to repeal the A
Ya... too bad the repubs didn't stand there after they repealed ovomitcare and chant...

... YES WE CAN... YES WE CAN... YES WE CAN....

... but then, conservatives aren't as MORONIC as progtards.
Er...dummy...the PPACA has not been repealed yet. That bizarre celebration YOU saw after the bill passed the House was a first. The Senate has the final say and they haven't voted yet. Your GOP house coharts reacted too soon.

Yet the far left celebrated the largest tax increase on the middle class ever!

Silly far left drone!
What tax increase was that? I sleep at night so I might have missed it.
But the John Roberts-led Supreme Court, recognizing the Constitution doesn’t allow the government to force people to buy consumer products, turned the “fees” and “penalties” into “taxes.”

Read more at Supreme Court made Obamacare unconstitutional, case alleges

Why do you leftists ask the same STUPID questions over and over expecting a different answer?

Oh the fine turned into a tax, its a good thing.

Update - May 4, 2017
A new deal among the Republican factions was reached. The changes to the AHCA, as reported by the Rules committee, are:

• States may opt-out of providing the ACA’s essential health benefits. (This requirement was already dropped in the bill for Medicaid but not for the individual market.)

• States may opt-out of requiring premiums to be the same for all people of the same age, so while individuals with pre-existing conditions must be offered health insurance there is no limit on the cost of that insurance. A new $8 billion fund would help lower premiums for these individuals.

• States may opt-out of limiting premium differences based on age.

• There would be a new $15 billion fund for risk sharing to help states lower premiums.
Update - March 24, 2017
After a fast-paced few weeks, the vote scheduled for March 24, 2017 was cancelled after the House Freedom Caucus, a band of some of the most conservative members of the House, pledged in block to oppose the AHCA because it did not go far enough to repeal the A
Ya... too bad the repubs didn't stand there after they repealed ovomitcare and chant...

Silly far left drone!
But the John Roberts-led Supreme Court, recognizing the Constitution doesn’t allow the government to force people to buy consumer products, turned the “fees” and “penalties” into “taxes.”

Why do you leftists ask the same STUPID questions over and over expecting a different answer?
You are as dumb and clueless as Trump. Fees and penalties are paid only by those who refuse to opt into the PPACA. Paying for insurance premiums isn't a tax, sweet tooth.
I know it's hard to accept that but I have a knack for destroying RW myths and suburban populist folklore.

Yes ahhh but I guess you don't listen to what the senate Repub-lie-cons have been saying lately. The House bill won't pass in the Senate. Senate leaders are promulgating their own healthcare bill due to the aversion they have shown for the house version.

Deal with it.

Don't be too sure. Vibes coming out of the Senate aren't all that conciliatory towards the House Bill.
Well, you just go ahead and fantasize about it not getting worked out and signed into law by President Trump. I'll stick to reality.

The repubs have been getting shit stuffed in their face by the radical left obama regime for eight years. It's their turn now to stick it back, and yes, they will do it.
BS.The radical RW bahs-turds ought to change their moniker to the Do Nothing Party. Obstructionism was their only game when Obama was President. Anything shoved in their faces was ignored. It is a miracle Obama got anything done at all. His brilliance in doing so in the face of such right wing adversity, especially with the economy he inherited, elevates him as one of the best Presidents ever.
Obama would have won again without the term limits restriction. But now we have Trump: the symbol of decadent declining RW masculinity, masquerading as a conservative to enrich himself and his rich friends...not just here but around the world....including Russia.

Silly far left drone!

Oh the fine turned into a tax, its a good thing.
These konservatives have very low reading comprehension skills. That is how the idiots in a GOP controls them.

Deal with it.

Well see how inept they are. The vote today was very close, what 4 votes. We shall remember who voted to take away health care for many come 2018.
I would hope the poor unwashed masses who voted for Trump would be so attuned.
But the dumb, somewhat wily, GOP architects of the new healthcare embroglio
know the mental limitations of their constituents all too well. They made sure that their bill doesn't take effect until AFTER 2018. The low information sheep won't feel the deleterious effects of the GOP bill until 2019. Hopefully the Democrats and a few humane Republicans can get the word out in time.

I wasn't hit with a single tax increase due to O Care, were any of you?

My healthcare costs almost immediately more than tripled.
But that dough wasnt a tax.it was unearned profit for your insurer so that their CEO could
get hundreds of thousands of dollars in bonuses for successfully bilking you.

It came as the result of "the affordable healthcare act." I had to pay for it. I don't know if you have a real point or if you're just splitting hairs.

i asked you about your thread topic, where you linked to the Obamacare taxes that would be gone,,,,?

Which one of those Obamacare taxes have YOU had to pay? NONE for me....how about you?

My premium more that TRIPLED overnight. I don't give a shit about your piddly efforts to split hairs.

i asked you about your thread topic, where you linked to the Obamacare taxes that would be gone,,,,?

Which one of those Obamacare taxes have YOU had to pay? NONE for me....how about you?

My premium more that TRIPLED overnight. I don't give a shit about your piddly efforts to split hairs.

your thread was to celebrate the ocare taxes that will be eliminated, not the price of your premiums....

if that is what you really wanted to celebrate, your premiums going down due to this house bill passing, then maybe that is what you should have made this thread about...and while at it, explain to us why you actually believe that to be the case...?

your thread was to celebrate the ocare taxes that will be eliminated, not the price of your premiums....

if that is what you really wanted to celebrate, your premiums going down due to this house bill passing, then maybe that is what you should have made this thread about...and while at it, explain to us why you actually believe that to be the case...?

My premiums went up b/c of all the blubbery taxes, guy.

Forum List

Back