Bye Bye slackjaws

Hmm, another racist thread by Guno and still none of his fellow lefties come in and say "hey Guno, stop being so racist man"

I wonder why that is.

Also, Guno, could you give me the Lotto numbers for next Tuesday?
Not only wont they do that, but notice in all of these threads Goono always get's some "thanks" for posting the same shit over and over.
It's fucking bizarre.

Hmm, another racist thread by Guno and still none of his fellow lefties come in and say "hey Guno, stop being so racist man"

I wonder why that is.

Also, Guno, could you give me the Lotto numbers for next Tuesday?
Not only wont they do that, but notice in all of these threads Goono always get's some "thanks" for posting the same shit over and over.
It's fucking bizarre.

Makes me ill to realize how partisan and stupid some people are. I mean for God's sakes, what is wrong with saying "hey by and large I agree with you on things, but in THIS case, you are WRONG?"

I'd appreciate an explanation from guno on how bigger populations effect the election of two US Senators from each state....

I'd appreciate an explanation from guno on how bigger populations effect the election of two US Senators from each state....
I may be wrong, but wasn't Guno in a thread about 3 weeks ago claiming the Republicans were gerrymandering and that's how they won so many Senate seats this time around? LOL

Or we could be conquered by a better people. Especially if conservatives joined a conservative invading force. Liberals would really have no chance. When all is lost find another ally. This is what happened in Ukraine.
Or we could be conquered by a better people. Especially if conservatives joined a conservative invading force. Liberals would really have no chance. When all is lost find another ally. This is what happened in Ukraine.

Not likely

And Batshit Boy the racist bigot grows ever more desperate and pathetic.

Not likely

When are you going to join the 21st century and realize that not everyone sees white/brown/black when dealing with people the way you do racist?

Of course Batshit Boy the racist bigot, being a spineless coward, would never have the character or awareness to admit the obvious truth that he is EXACTLY the same as the most vile, sheet-wearing, hate-filled klansman with whom he shares attitude, ideology, and purpose in everything but the most minor detail. Truly a useless excuse for a human being

You guys, thanks to my guidance as usual, are clearly seeing the situation

The far right now knows it is not only not in charge but not even in decision and policy making meetings.

My work is done here.

Forum List

Back