Bye-Bye explosives theory

Here, let me slow it down for you. Listen and learn....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nc5_5IJek8[/ame]

Hi Mr. Fizz :)cool:):

This DoD ConMan was sent here to defend Official Cover Story LIES. The 'only' explanation that makes any sense (#3) is that the WTC Skyscrapers were taken down deliberately using "Controlled Demolition" (AE911Truth.org / ScholarsForTruth.org).

here is a video that clearly shows the south tower buckling with no demolition explosives . . . now let's see how absurd these troofers can be in denying something right before their eyes.

Mr. Fizz :)cool: = How To Spot A Disinformation Agent) can explain how more than a hundred solid concrete slabs vanished into thin air from Building Fires. WTC-7 (my CD Topic) stood more than 350 feet away from the nearest of the Twin Towers ...

b7iso.gif

... and was struck by NO Jetliner!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIbqaybkbWI&NR=1]Mr. Fizz Says 'This' Was Caused By Building Fires[/ame]

Take a look at the 'Side-by-side' Video Clip and:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73qK4j32iuo]... Decide For Yourself ...[/ame]

Mr. Fizz :)cool:) is missing more than 250 concrete slabs with 'no' explanation for how they simply burned up from building fires.

Watch The Short WTC "Controlled Demolition" Video

GL,

Terral

ok.....where did the "concrete slabs" go in your version.....btw the wtc was not "concrete slab" construction....

Here, let me slow it down for you. Listen and learn....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nc5_5IJek8[/ame]

This DoD ConMan was sent here to defend Official Cover Story LIES. The 'only' explanation that makes any sense (#3) is that the WTC Skyscrapers were taken down deliberately using "Controlled Demolition" (AE911Truth.org / ScholarsForTruth.org).

here is a video that clearly shows the south tower buckling with no demolition explosives . . . now let's see how absurd these troofers can be in denying something right before their eyes.

Mr. Fizz :)cool: = How To Spot A Disinformation Agent) can explain how more than a hundred solid concrete slabs vanished into thin air from Building Fires. WTC-7 (my CD Topic) stood more than 350 feet away from the nearest of the Twin Towers ...

b7iso.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIbqaybkbWI&NR=1]Mr. Fizz Says 'This' Was Caused By Building Fires[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73qK4j32iuo]... Decide For Yourself ...[/ame]

Mr. Fizz :)cool:) is missing more than 250 concrete slabs with 'no' explanation for how they simply burned up from building fires.

GL,

Terral

yeah give it agent Fizz,we have disproven your pathetic theories that the fires caused the towers to collapse hundreds of times.you never refuted our posts that controlled demolitions were used.the fact that you have ignored our facts is proof you were sent here to propagate their lies.you have yet to disprove the fact that office fires CANT melt steel like the photos proved many of the steel columns WERE melted and that nano thermite samples were found by a team of the most famous world known scientists from around the world , that NASA thermal images recorded intense heat readings several weeks later after tons of water had been hosed down on the buildings,temps FAR TOO INTENSE to be office or jet fuel fires.hahahahahahahaha anymore pathetic attempts you want to make that explosives did not bring down the towers? lol.

steel does not need to melt to lose its modulas of elasticity and fail.....further if it was a controled demolition that caused direct vetical free fall which can also be caused by a single floor colapse of a curtain wall struture....how do you explain this shot...and how do you explain the building damaging surrounding buildings....

Attachments

• $wtc_collapse4.jpg
    $wtc_collapse4.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
yeah give it agent Fizz,we have disproven your pathetic theories that the fires caused the towers to collapse hundreds of times.
:eusa_liar:

you have? where was this? let me give you a refresher course on how to count since you seem to be having trouble with that basic task. the first time you prove fires didnt cause the collapse that would start at ONE. then the next time you prove it that would be TWO. then after that THREE. then FOUR. then FIVE..... all the way up to a hundred.

so we are still waiting for ONE. got it?

you never refuted our posts that controlled demolitions were used.
you never proved demolitions were used. thats why!! :cuckoo:

If fires did not cause the collapse and the building was in no danger of collapse, why did the NYFD state that the building was likely to collapse, halt firefighting activity and evacuate the area?

Was the NYFD, down to the rank and file, part of a conspiracy to kill their own?

Why have truthers avoided NYFD houses? Surely if there was an obvious conspiracy, the department that saw fathers, sons, sisters, brothers and uncles murdered that day would demand justice.

Same question in regards to the NYPD, NYPAPD and other emergency service workers and first responders.

If fires did not cause the collapse and the building was in no danger of collapse, why did the NYFD state that the building was likely to collapse, halt firefighting activity and evacuate the area?

Was the NYFD, down to the rank and file, part of a conspiracy to kill their own?

Why have truthers avoided NYFD houses? Surely if there was an obvious conspiracy, the department that saw fathers, sons, sisters, brothers and uncles murdered that day would demand justice.

Same question in regards to the NYPD, NYPAPD and other emergency service workers and first responders.

sorry sir, but you are using logic and that has no place here, apparently.

b7iso.gif

GL,

Terral

Give us detailed information. Who, What, Where, Why, How Many. name names and dates and details, If there is truth then give us the details. all of them. And I want to know where the people are that were on the planes. Where do they live. How can we contact them?

Give us detailed information. Who, What, Where, Why, How Many. name names and dates and details, If there is truth then give us the details. all of them. And I want to know where the people are that were on the planes. Where do they live. How can we contact them?

You mean the remote operated planes after the CIA lured the legitimate terrorists onto them?

You mean the remote operated planes after the CIA lured the legitimate terrorists onto them?

give us all the details, nothing less will do.. Who, What, Where, How many, name names, give dates,, and why isn't this covered in the news? Tell me everything. Have you written your congressman? what was his/her response?

give us all the details, nothing less will do.. Who, What, Where, How many, name names, give dates,, and why isn't this covered in the news? Tell me everything. Have you written your congressman? what was his/her response?

because the news doesnt carry stories on things like the easter bunny, the tooth fairy and remote controlled CIA planes crashing into buildings. they dont exist.

Start with the very people on the 9/11 Commission who said many disturbing things about the stonewalling of information.

One example is the very people on the 9/11 Commission wanted to bring charges against top CIA & Military for the lies and deceptions. The whitehouse administration itself has stonewalled the 9/11 Commission from investigating this.

I can bring up many well documented statements from the very people on the 9/11 Commission Report saying many disturbing things about massive coverups, stonewalling, hiding of evidence and preventing of interviewing, and even saying it is a national scandal.

Most ALL of the very people on the 9/11 Commission Report are saying we still don't know the truth about 9/11

Last edited:

Start with the very people on the 9/11 Commission who said many disturbing things about the stonewalling of information.

One example is the very people on the 9/11 Commission wanted to bring charges against top CIA & Military for the lies and deceptions. The whitehouse administration itself has stonewalled the 9/11 Commission from investigating this.

I can bring up many well documented statements from the very people on the 9/11 Commission Report saying many disturbing things about massive coverups, stonewalling, hiding of evidence and preventing of interviewing, and even saying it is a national scandal.

Most ALL of the very people on the 9/11 Commission Report are saying we still don't know the truth about 9/11

Still waiting, for the details, If you know what isn't true then surely you know what is.. Let's hear it.

Still waiting, for the details, If you know what isn't true then surely you know what is.. Let's hear it.

your premise is completely flawed determining a presented scenario is untrue is one process and determining what is true is another..one best suited to a independent investigation under the terms of the petition

I want to hear or see that even one member of the 911 Commission says that the planes were not hijacked and crashed into the twin towers, the pentagon, and the reclaimed strip mine in Shanksville. They may claim they weren't told a few things for what ever reason but I bet they all still agree on the basics. And those basics say that there were no explosives.

your premise is completely flawed determining a presented scenario is untrue is one process and determining what is true is another..one best suited to a independent investigation under the terms of the petition

When did you determine that the scenario is untrue? Unsubstantiated claims your arguments of incredulity do not make a scenario untrue - it just makes you look stupid.

Forum List

Back