Bye Bye Chinese American Votes, Democrats

Umm, is there any actual EVIDENCE suggesting that Chinese Americans are leaving the Democrat party?

Because the original article is just an opinion piece and has no actual numbers.

Ok so I did a quick search. Here's what I found:

In the 2016 general election, Asian Americans favored Clinton over Trump by about 36 or 38 points.
(The first source has Asians supporting Clinton over Trump 65-27. The second source has Asians supporting Clinton over Trump 65-29)

In the 2018 midterm election, Asian Americans favored Democratic candidates over Republican candidates by 54 points.
(The third source has Asians voting Democrat 77-23)

Looks to me like they're becoming more in favor of supporting Democrats, not less supportive. If anyone has some different numbers, by all means, throw them in. I don't see any actual data presented in the OP.

(1) How Groups Voted in 2016 | Roper Center for Public Opinion Research
(2) Election 2016: Exit Polls
(3) The 2018 midterm vote: Divisions by race, gender, education

Last edited:
Democrats are losing Chinese, Jews and lost whites already. Who else will run?

What Jews have they lost? The midterms showed they most certainly haven't lost whites. As far as losing Asians, color me skeptical. I'll believe it when I see it.

The Jews had no idea what kind of anti-semitic trash was coming into Congress in 2018...wait and see. The Rats have lost working class whites which is why the want the invaders to continue streaming across the border for welfare and a Rat voter-registration card. As to Asians, I doubt the communists ever had the Asians...they certainly didn't have a majority to lose. The new Rat party is queers, millennials whose minds were destroyed in the government schools, government-dependent blacks, illegals, and always dependable cartoon characters and dead people.

Forum List

Back