Bye, bye Bolling

It's tragic. Fox is losing all their BEST crazies. Thank God they still have Doocy and that Gutfeld idiot. I don't know what they would do without those fools.

• Banned
It's tragic. Fox is losing all their BEST crazies. Thank God they still have Doocy and that Gutfeld idiot. I don't know what they would do without those fools.

What's more vanilla than vanilla?

Ohhh demofarts will pay some bimbos to lie about Doocy and Gutfield too.

Sure, but it will be a while before enough money can be raised for that. Can't find any women who will claim to have had a sexual relation with either of them for less than a couple of million.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer douchebag.

Eric Bolling OUT At Fox News

I can see your reading comprehension skills have not improved.

Oh, is he still gainfully employed at FOX or are you contesting his douchebag status?

Since nothing was proven about his "douchebag status", where do you get off lying about it?

Let's see, he was fired for sending unsolicited texts of a sexual nature, he worked at Fox News and he acted like a douchebag. It's a judgement call, but I feel strongly he's a douche and I'm pretty sure I could get a second on that.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer douchebag.

Eric Bolling OUT At Fox News

I can see your reading comprehension skills have not improved.

Oh, is he still gainfully employed at FOX or are you contesting his douchebag status?

Since nothing was proven about his "douchebag status", where do you get off lying about it?

Let's see, he was fired for sending unsolicited texts of a sexual nature, he worked at Fox News and he acted like a douchebag. It's a judgement call, but I feel strongly he's a douche and I'm pretty sure I could get a second on that.

Where did it say that he was fired? It says they parted amicably.

From YOUR link:
“Eric Bolling and Fox have agreed to part ways amicably. We thank Eric for his ten years of service to our loyal viewers and wish him the best of luck.”

Try getting someone who can actually read to read it for you!

The texts are alleged to have happened many years ago. There is no proof that anything was sent or received. No one has ever seen them. It was a story cooked up by women paid to bring these complaints.

Forum List

Back