Bye Bye Big Bird

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
liberals' HYSTERICAL response to Romney's idea of cutting spending where we have to borrow from China to pay for it...

big-bird-romney.jpeg

A4U8LdyCIAAQuZE.png

romney-big-bird1.jpg

josh-ciesla-shared-an-image-of-big-bird-with-the-sesame-street-character-saying-mitt-romney-is-trying-to-kill-me.jpg

Big-Bird-screenshot-100312.jpg

big-bird-debate.jpg

Last edited:
Well yes, anything at all to prevent any kind of real information other than that approved by the plutocrats from getting to the public.

But Romney would add two trillion to the military, even though they have not asked for it. And for what? Who do we need to invade now?

Add money to the industrial-military complex, cut education and health. Cut the money promised the senior citizens that have worked their whole lives in this nation.

When people consider the substance of what Romney intends, the President will see a net gain from this debate.

Some of those are kind of funny.

Back when I used to be more conservative, I used to argue that we really didn't need PBS anymore. A bunch of cable channels- Discovery, TLC, History - showed you could do fine arts and educational programming without pandering for ratings and cash.

Well, then Discovery did Shark Week, History did Hillbilly Lumberjacks and TLC did Midgets, Sextuplets and Sarah Palin.

PBS could probably survive without getting a government grant...

But it's a drop in the bucket.

The real big ticket items are Defense, Medicare and Social Security, and Romney hasn't presented a plan on how to make any of those cost less. The money we'd save not buying one F-22 Raptor would make up for the whole of PBS's grant.

Sorry bout that,

1. Just one more way Obama is shooting the *Big Bird* at the American intelligence.
2. I just want to take this time to shoot the bird back at Obama!:finger3:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Why do liberals, who hate big business, want to subsidize the salary of the CEO of the Sesame Street Workshop and the salary of the CEO of Hasbro Toys?

o wow lets worry about less than 1% of the budget....what fools you are to follow mitt in his declaration that he will cut 1% of the budget

If you're trying to pay off your credit card balance, do you continue using it for non necessities or do you stop buying everything that you don't have to have?

Forum List

Back