Bye Bye Biden

Creepy Joe probably can't be prosecuted for extorting Ukraine and China, but there's always the chance he was in on the coup against President Trump. If Barr and Durham can run the treasonous string into the WH, Barry will toss him overboard in a heartbeat. His pathetic "my word as a Biden" aside, he's lying through his dentures about what he did in Ukraine same as his claims of heroism in Afghanistan. What defense could he have after bragging about both subjects in front of an audience...on video tape? Just a matter of time before he's yanked in to hear what he knows about the coup. They didn't bother covering their tracks because they thought Comey & Co. would do it for them....oops! Joe is in way more trouble than he knows because he could never keep his mouth shut.
casty.gif

Joe-Biden-Moron.jpg
Senile Groper Joe SHOULD retire. If he SOMEHOW wins the primary for the Dems, can you imagine him debating Trump? That would be both hilarious AND horrific to observe!

I heard his next rally will be held in a walk in closet with seats still available.....He said, 'This isn't a Trump rally."

Well no S Joe. The total of all your rallies will never equal one Trump rally
Who cares?! Politics is supposed to be boring not a reality show or rock concert. Kanye West can also fill a stadium. He’s still a douche who I wouldn’t trust an inch

Trump drawing crowds to listen to him bitch and moan doesn’t mean anything
Joe drew 98 recently.....98???...couldn't he even get 100?...Triple digit territory.

These stadium crowds in liberal areas don't make you wonder?
Again so what?! Biden is holding town halls and actually engaging with people. Trump is throwing a circus show... two very different things
Biden is having a tough time not fighting his attendees
At least he has the balls to face them. When was the last time you remember trump doing a town hall?

I heard his next rally will be held in a walk in closet with seats still available.....He said, 'This isn't a Trump rally."

Well no S Joe. The total of all your rallies will never equal one Trump rally
Who cares?! Politics is supposed to be boring not a reality show or rock concert. Kanye West can also fill a stadium. He’s still a douche who I wouldn’t trust an inch

Joe drew 98 recently.....98???...couldn't he even get 100?...Triple digit territory.

Again so what?! Biden is holding town halls and actually engaging with people. Trump is throwing a circus show... two very different things
At least he has the balls to face them. When was the last time you remember trump doing a town hall?
He doesn't HAVE to do a town hall, Sluggo. THOSE are for the loser Dems. Thank you.

He doesn't HAVE to do a town hall, Sluggo. THOSE are for the loser Dems. Thank you.
why are you saying thank you? I never said he had to do town halls.

Creepy Joe probably can't be prosecuted for extorting Ukraine and China, but there's always the chance he was in on the coup against President Trump. If Barr and Durham can run the treasonous string into the WH, Barry will toss him overboard in a heartbeat. His pathetic "my word as a Biden" aside, he's lying through his dentures about what he did in Ukraine same as his claims of heroism in Afghanistan. What defense could he have after bragging about both subjects in front of an audience...on video tape? Just a matter of time before he's yanked in to hear what he knows about the coup. They didn't bother covering their tracks because they thought Comey & Co. would do it for them....oops! Joe is in way more trouble than he knows because he could never keep his mouth shut.
casty.gif

Joe-Biden-Moron.jpg
This should be his campaign song. Lyrics apply to Biden efforts to grope the American voter.

Forum List

Back