Bye, Bye, Biden...

Then obviously you're lying about being in the military, because there isn't a G.I. out there that doesn't know what an Article 15 is.

Is your sarcasm detector not functioning?

I was very much in the military, I'm very much an Iraq War vet, and I very much know what an Article 15 is.

So looks as though it applies better to you than I...

:dig:

No, it looks like you once again don't "get it."

You trying to brush it aside doesn't make it so.

It's spot on.

Article, I've come to realize that some people on this board aren't exactly unbiased towards people of other races or religions.

There is no reason for someone who is White to call someone who is Black the N word. No reason at all.

You trying to brush it aside doesn't make it so.

It's spot on.

The only thing spot on is that part of your lunch you spilled down the front of yourself.

Any and all slang used towards any race is all of the same caliber. Your parcing words doesn't hold water.

I'll tell ya what holdingyourbone... I didn't sit front and center, every Sunday for TWENTY YEARS and lap up EVERY WORD of a filthy ****** preacher while he FROTHED AT THE MOUTH and spewed RACISM and HATRED for America and whitey.... LIKE HUSSEIN DID!

Yeah... racist... my ass you moron... you're kissing the ass of the biggest racist pile of shit to ever hit the political scene, and you have the audacity to call someone racist... HHHEEEEEERRRRRREEEEESSS YOUR PICTURE....

2093273754_4fb7884b81_o.jpg

Can someone say racism on your part?

Honestly, there are no Liberals on this board I've seen who are racist. This is the 3rd right-winger. What is up with that?

The only thing spot on is that part of your lunch you spilled down the front of yourself.

Any and all slang used towards any race is all of the same caliber. Your parcing words doesn't hold water.

This is a topic in which you are either ignorant or purposely being obtuse about.

When I was in the military I worked with black people all the time. Both of my roommates of 3 years were black. I would hang out and party in primarily black crowds on the weekends.

There is a huge difference between "******" and "nigga." Just as there is a huge difference between a white person using that language and a black person using that language.

If you don't believe me, I invite you to befriend someone who is black, get to them, their family, and friends and report back in about a year or two because clearly this is a life experience you are yet to have.

Oh I see... so blacks can gallivant around nonchalantly calling themselves ******, but when I see a blatant, frothing at the mouth preacher preaching hate whitey racism, it's against the rules to call him a ******?

Just where does this massive double standard of your's come from? Can you explain it to me?

why dont you go up to a black person and ask them if you can call them a ******. i'm sure they can explain it better than i.

please, do so

why dont you go up to a black person and ask them if you can call them a ******. i'm sure they can explain it better than i.

please, do so

And make sure you emphasize the "er" when you do that ...

Perhaps some video instruction could lend a helping hand to our pale friend ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty3SArUjgvQ]YouTube - Poolhall Junkies - Nigga[/ame]

And make sure you emphasize the "er" when you do that ...

If he actually did that, I'd be surprised.

I'd be even more surprised if he did it in a area where there are plenty of African Americans. Say Harlem, yelling it from the streets.

But again, I'm doubtful because most racists are cowards who would rather hide behind a white hood or a keyboard proclaiming their hate.

Simply put, that's not gonna happen ...

And that's why the best way for you to approach Sarah Palin will be to forget that she is a woman. Tell yourself that she is a machine in 3-inch heels that has been programmed to make you look brutish and aggressive. She will attack, and you will smile. She will make jokes, and you will laugh. Do whatever you need to do—take four Percocet, deploy Zen breathing techniques—to prevent yourself from attacking this woman. And do just as much not to pay attention to her. Even if she pulls out her breast pump during commercials, keep your eyes glazed over on the middle distance. No compliments. Don't say you like her shoes. Just the facts, Joe.
You will need to match Palin point for point in the blue-collar-off. If she invokes her sister's gas station, bring up your cousin's Laundromat. (Try to locate one in the coming days, if you aren't in possession of one already.) If she mentions the threshers, you need to see her the threshers and raise her the balers. If she mentions the Washington media elite that hate her, you can truthfully tell her they've been calling you a blowhard for decades.
Caution: Sarah Palin is funny. And it's the kind of jeering Ann Coulter-funny that's assuredly going to irritate the heck out of you. She'll suggest you are a coward and unpatriotic and also (heh heh) that you are corrupt and dishonest. Keep your poker face. Poker face when she says you plan to raise taxes on the middle class. Poker face when she says she has plans to sell Barack Obama's next celebrity memoir on eBay and give all the money to special-needs children. Don't lunge (a la Lazio). Don't sigh (a la Gore). Don't roll your eyes (a la Where the Wild Things Are) or look longingly into the camera as if to plead "This is the best they could find for me?" Just nod sagely and refute logically. Get off a zinger if you can. ("You're nice enough Sarah" does not constitute a zinger.) But you are not going to beat her at the victim game, or the regular-folks game, or the humor game. You have to beat her on the fact that you are qualified to be a heartbeat from the presidency and that in 10 years she may be, as well.
Take a page from Campbell Brown's book and ask politely (and like you really want to know the answer and not just hear yourself say the question) what she learned while leading the Alaska National Guard into that war against Saskatchewan. But play to your strengths. Know stuff. Say it briefly. Don't accuse her of not knowing things. Just know more. An insanely successful college debate friend told me recently that the way he won against women was by always behaving like they were men.
My senior year in college, I debated in Glasgow, Scotland, against men who all stood up when I entered the room. One guy called me a "little flower" in the quarterfinals. Welshmen asked me to fetch coffee. What I learned from that experience was how deeply glad I was to live in a country where, for the most part, a woman can argue, tell jokes, kick ass, or get her ass kicked, just like a man. In 2008, in St. Louis, against a charming, cocky Alaska governor, that will only be truer. Thank goodness we live in a time and place in which nobody expects you to pull the chair out for your opponent or compliment her brooch, and nobody will be offended if you shake her hand firmly and pound her on national security. My best advice to you for dealing with Gov. Palin? Fight like a man. She will.

please, do so

Already have. More than once. Just because you're some kind of a mealy mouthed little pussy doesn't mean I am.

And they couldn't explain shit. All they did was make it more clear than ever there's a huge double standard when it comes to how whites are thought to have to treat blacks, and how blacks are thought to have to treat whites.

Duncan News

I'll laugh my fucking ass off if this comes to fruition - since some of you clowns gloated about the possibility of Gov. Palin being replaced as the smears against her and her family reached their shrill crescendo.

"DuncanNews.blogspot.com"???

LOL

Thanks for the laugh. I clicked on over to "Duncan News". It appears to have about a dozen regular commenters, and a few dozen blog entries.

Already have. More than once. Just because you're some kind of a mealy mouthed little pussy doesn't mean I am.

And they couldn't explain shit. All they did was make it more clear than ever there's a huge double standard when it comes to how whites are thought to have to treat blacks, and how blacks are thought to have to treat whites.

simply put, i dont believe you. and calling me a pussy for not being a racist asshole? pathetic

Who in their right mind... after an incident like 9/11... would elect, FOR PRESIDENT of the United States of America... a person with the name...

BARRACK - HUSSEIN - OBAMA?

You have to be OUT OF YOUR MIND to even THINK about it.....

Once again, the Pale Rider says what many are thinking, but are afraid to say.

FUCK political correctness....... SPIT IN IT'S FACE!

Are you saying BHO has connections with Islamic terrorism? If so, please show me your sources.

Otherwise, it's just a name. America is not a country for only white people. America is not a country for only Christians. I am sure there are people in the KKK with the last name of McCain. In fact, McCain is an Irish name. So I wonder if any of the Irish terrorists have a last name of McCain? Maybe we can link Sin Fain with McCain. Hell, they rhyme! We should throw McCain in jail now because his last name rhymes with the name of a terrorist organization in Ireland!

Chant with me my fellow Americans! GO TO JAIL! GO TO JAIL! GO TO JAIL!

Forum List

Back