Bye, Bye, Biden...

There is NO COMPARRISON when it comes the the MEASURE OF A MAN between little lop eared, liver lipped, racist, junior senator, done nothing, can't speak on his own, MOST LIBERAL VOTER IN THE SENATE, shit for brains HUSSIEN, and WAR HERO John McCain!

You IGNORANT jackasses following this RACIST little PRICK are the STUPIDEST morons this country has ever had the UNFORTUNATE problem of habitating.

Hussein is a BUFFOON! And a RACIST buffoon at that.

Don't hold back your feelings like that PR, it's not good for you.

Try telling us how you really feel about it.

is liver lipped...a new term for what was once called "blue gum"...sounds like you might be the racist....

I'll tell ya what holdingyourbone... I didn't sit front and center, every Sunday for TWENTY YEARS and lap up EVERY WORD of a filthy ****** preacher while he FROTHED AT THE MOUTH and spewed RACISM and HATRED for America and whitey.... LIKE HUSSEIN DID!

Yeah... racist... my ass you moron... you're kissing the ass of the biggest racist pile of shit to ever hit the political scene, and you have the audacity to call someone racist... HHHEEEEEERRRRRREEEEESSS YOUR PICTURE....

2093273754_4fb7884b81_o.jpg

Last edited:
Who in their right mind... after an incident like 9/11... would elect, FOR PRESIDENT of the United States of America... a person with the name...

BARRACK - HUSSEIN - OBAMA?

You have to be OUT OF YOUR MIND to even THINK about it.....

Once again, the Pale Rider says what many are thinking, but are afraid to say.

FUCK political correctness....... SPIT IN IT'S FACE!

Hi Pale Rider,

What are your thoughts on information that the Bushes have been in bed with the saudi royal family for decades, and the saudis are sympathetic to bin Laden and finance him?

If bin Laden attacked the House of Saud, he'd be destroying the source of much of the funding for his terrorist network. Prince Sultan, the long-time Saudi defense minister, for one, has donated millions of dollars to bin Laden's favorite charity, the International Islamic Relief Organization, or IIRO. He is the same royal family member who blamed the "Zionist" lobby for the 9-11 attacks.

<snip>

By any objective measure, Saudi Arabia falls under the Bush Doctrine of a country that harbors, supports and finances terrorism.

Yet President Bush and members of his Cabinet, along with his ever-trusting father, continue to give the Saudi royal family the benefit of the doubt, insisting it is still America's "friend," even after it refused to help protect Americans living under its care in the face of credible and specific terrorist threats, essentially leaving bin Laden a key under the mat at those fire-bombed American apartments.

The royal families

Saudi Royal Politics Are Quicksand for U.S.

Saudi Arabia finances terrorists, Bush kowtows to the Saudis, the saudis finance bin laden - It's a frikkin mess.

I'll tell ya what holdingyourbone... I didn't sit front and center, every Sunday for TWENTY YEARS and lap up EVERY WORD of a filthy ****** preacher while he FROTHED AT THE MOUTH and spewed RACISM and HATRED for America and whitey.... LIKE HUSSEIN DID!

Yeah... racist... my ass you moron... you're kissing the ass of the biggest racist pile of shit to ever hit the political scene, and you have the audacity to call someone racist... HHHEEEEEERRRRRREEEEESSS YOUR PICTURE....

maybe youre right, wright could be a racist. but you just showed yourself to be one as well, in addition to hating islam.

i dont think jesus would be happy with you

Don't hold back your feelings like that PR, it's not good for you.

Try telling us how you really feel about it.

And he didn't disappoint ...

I'll tell ya what holdingyourbone... I didn't sit front and center, every Sunday for TWENTY YEARS and lap up EVERY WORD of a filthy *edited* preacher while he FROTHED AT THE MOUTH and spewed RACISM and HATRED for America and whitey.... LIKE HUSSEIN DID!

Yeah... racist... my ass you moron... you're kissing the ass of the biggest racist pile of shit to ever hit the political scene, and you have the audacity to call someone racist... HHHEEEEEERRRRRREEEEESSS YOUR PICTURE...

^------------- Pretty much speaks for itself.

But I'll add that it kinda diminishes your (and I use this term loosely) "point" that Wright is a racist when in the same breath your further reveal how deeply your own racism runs.

Just sayin' ...

And he didn't disappoint ...

^------------- Pretty much speaks for itself.

But I'll add that it kinda diminishes your (and I use this term loosely) "point" that Wright is a racist when in the same breath your further reveal how deeply your own racism runs.

Just sayin' ...

And your hog wash about me being a racist simply for exposing one is testament to your deep and indoctrinated sense of political correctness run amuck.

And your hog wash about me being a racist simply for exposing one is testament to your deep and indoctrinated sense of political correctness run amuck.

i called you one for the language you used to describe wright.

Duncan News

I'll laugh my fucking ass off if this comes to fruition - since some of you clowns gloated about the possibility of Gov. Palin being replaced as the smears against her and her family reached their shrill crescendo.

That is a LOT of 'what if's?' there buddy...

-Joe

i called you one for the language you used to describe wright.

Oh I see... so blacks can gallivant around nonchalantly calling themselves ******, but when I see a blatant, frothing at the mouth preacher preaching hate whitey racism, it's against the rules to call him a ******?

Just where does this massive double standard of your's come from? Can you explain it to me?

Did you know that an "Article 15" is what you get when you FUCK UP in the military?

*lame repeat flame pic removed*

Nope ... all that time I spent actually in the military and I never quite figured that out.

Nope ... all that time I spent actually in the military and I never quite figured that out.

Then obviously you're lying about being in the military, because there isn't a G.I. out there that doesn't know what an Article 15 is.

So looks as though this applies better to you than I...

:dig:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back