Bye! Bye! Antonio Brown! New England Patriots sends ASSHOLE PACKING. No Get Millions? WHEE!

So we can fire black men without any trial or convictions for any alledged crime?

One this is not a color issue. It is a Footballer under CONTRACT.
NE can cut him any... time....they...WANT!

with blacks, EVERYTHING is a color issue

And what about you? You're obsessed with blacks to the point of it appearing that you have a psychological disorder.
hahahhahahahhha
......as stated before, I am RESPONDING to the blacks' [ and MSM ] obsession--their LIES/bullshit...I don't THINK of it---I am RESPONDING to the EVERYDAY lies I read in the MSM/etc...it's in the news EVERYDAY

You have to think of "something" in order to respond to "something".

People like you with a psychosis or an obsession often don't realize that.

There aren't any "blacks" that are even posting in this thread that brought up "skin color".

Yet you did.
hahahahhahahahha...you make up some REAL dumbshit

One this is not a color issue. It is a Footballer under CONTRACT.
NE can cut him any... time....they...WANT!

And what about you? You're obsessed with blacks to the point of it appearing that you have a psychological disorder.
hahahhahahahhha
......as stated before, I am RESPONDING to the blacks' [ and MSM ] obsession--their LIES/bullshit...I don't THINK of it---I am RESPONDING to the EVERYDAY lies I read in the MSM/etc...it's in the news EVERYDAY

There aren't any "blacks" that are even posting in this thread that brought up "skin color".

Yet you did.

What you stated is right here for all to see.

Me pointing out what you are obsessed over is not making up anything.

And you know it.

View attachment 280261

I feel the NE Teammates said, they don't need to be next to a Sexual Predator.
Thank You, Wives and Girlfriends, if this was you girls. How many NE girls are #MeToo girls?

Good! Now they can go after the rest of them NFL rapers.

th

hahahhahahahhha

Yet you did.

And you know it.
a perfect example is Smollet--so obsessed that he makes up a fake hate crime
hahahahahhahahahahah
.......o--and when someone says ''blackhole'' or ''fried chicken'' the blacks are so obsessed they go crazy over these innocent terms that have NOTHING to do with race
blackhole--fried chicken = RACIAL!!! hahahahh = dumbshit
RACE RACE RACE
Fuzzy Zoeller: Fallout from Sergio Garcia's 'fried chicken' remark will blow over
Texas County Official Sees Race in Term 'Black Hole'

Like many other dumbass athletes I hope to see him broke someday living in a cardboard carton under a viaduct in some big city slum.
Like OJ, AB has 8 years paid in the NFL retirement plan. As he has been paid more than OJ (80M) as a player into the pension plan.
He should have a protected pension of 45k per month base on OJ scale. AB already has a pad in Florida to escape paying for
and civil judgments. Florida is really a sick state when it comes to protecting criminals white or any color.

So no living in the street broke.

O.J. Simpson could be bringing home $25,000 a month
I never underestimate stupidity. And ABs got it in spades.

blacks commit rape at twice the rate of whites
murder at four times
hate crimes twice the rate
it all adds up to chances of black males raping is ''high''
remember these are facts--not hate

LOL! I think he said it right. The owner can fire his ass. So AB, expose more about Ben's rapes!

tenor.gif

Ab, You have the time. I have the fresh ass to tap.

Last edited:
upload_2019-9-22_12-55-13.png

Next Team will be in prison as he keeps going on feeling entitled..
upload_2019-9-22_12-57-17.png

abhit.0.0.gif

hahahhahahahhha

Yet you did.

And you know it.
a perfect example is Smollet--so obsessed that he makes up a fake hate crime
hahahahahhahahahahah
.......o--and when someone says ''blackhole'' or ''fried chicken'' the blacks are so obsessed they go crazy over these innocent terms that have NOTHING to do with race
blackhole--fried chicken = RACIAL!!! hahahahh = dumbshit
RACE RACE RACE
Fuzzy Zoeller: Fallout from Sergio Garcia's 'fried chicken' remark will blow over
Texas County Official Sees Race in Term 'Black Hole'

And WTF does any of this have to do with this thread?

Besides that, both of your links are over 10 years old.

Zoeller..1997?

22 years?

LMFAO.

Like I said, you're obsessed. More likely, nuts.

So we can fire black men without any trial or convictions for any alledged crime?

An employer doesn't need a law to be broken to fire an employee. An employee can be fired for a very long list of reasons and none of them are the requirement of a crime or conviction.

If the employer doesn't like the work the person does or if that person's presence harms the company, that employer is right to fire that employee.

You don't own that football team. The owner has all the right to fire anyone he wants for any reason he wants.

The "right to work" laws make that possible.

When you fight for decades to remove worker's rights to give employers total power to do whatever they want, you really shouldn't whine when that employer does just that.

AB is due 5M on the 10M Contact today. He will be tweeting in angry NO bombin cash today

Antonio Brown had 3 straight police visits for 3 different reasons

Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown told cops in April that someone stole $80,000 and a handgun from his upscale south Florida apartment, according to police reports.

The reports, which were obtained by TMZ Sports, shed new light on a civil lawsuit first reported earlier Tuesday regarding Brown and a man who claimed his 22-month-old toddler was nearly killed when the All-Pro wideout tossed furniture from the 14th-floor balcony of his Sunny Isles Beach apartment on April 24.

One day earlier, Brown told police upon returning from an 11-day trip that he noticed $80,000 in cash missing from a bag he previously hid in the closet. Brown’s 9mm handgun was also gone, according to the police report.

https://nypost.com/2018/10/09/antonio-brown-had-3-straight-police-visits-for-3-different-reasons/

-This seems to be Bombin for AB...

"
The Antonio Brown saga is surreal. Two weeks ago he was living with a $30 million guaranteed contract with The Raiders. After extricating himself from that contract through a series of controversies, he singed a $15 million contract with The Patriots and even caught a touchdown for them last Sunday. That contract was not guaranteed but did come with a $9 million signing bonus. The first $5 million payment of the signing bonus was due to be transferred tomorrow morning. After a series of additional controversies that include sexual assault allegations and farting in a doctor's face, Antonio was released from The Patriots. As of this writing, Antonio is out of a job and likely NOT going to receive a dime of the $9 million signing bonus.

In total he went from $30 million guaranteed to $15 million, to probably walking away from the NFL with $138,000 in total earnings for the 2019-2020 season.":WooHooSmileyWave-vi: Bombin Bad.

Forum List

Back