Bye Bye All

roomy said:
I FEAR IT IS A GIVEN.

I HOPE I DIED A GOOD DEATH>:teeth:
My bet is you don't get banned, just because it's so transparent that that was your goal, and they wouldn't want to give you the satisfaction. Get some rest, chap.

roomy said:
I FEAR IT IS A GIVEN.

[He] should have died hereafter. There would have been time for such a word. Tomorow and tomorrow and tomorrow creeps in this petty pace from day to day....

heh....oh sorry. Figured since you were being dramatic..... :cof:

Sleep well!

roomy said:
I FEAR IT IS A GIVEN.

Roomy...............talk about your desperate attempts at receiving some attention lol.....from a mods perspective of course.

Chill out and quit falling in with RWA, that can only lead to heartache. I'm telling you my friend that its getting close to where the big gun has to be called in......me, you don't want that, so lay off the flaming or at least make it halfway creative.

OCA said:
Roomy...............talk about your desperate attempts at receiving some attention lol.....from a mods perspective of course.

Chill out and quit falling in with RWA, that can only lead to heartache. I'm telling you my friend that its getting close to where the big gun has to be called in......me, you don't want that, so lay off the flaming or at least make it halfway creative.

Ah! OCA - like a fresh breeze has come in through the window. :)

Abbey Normal said:
Ah! OCA - like a fresh breeze has come in through the window. :)

Wow, you must live near the rendering plant!

:teeth:

(Don't get all in a bunch there OCA, it's just a joke...)

no1tovote4 said:
Wow, you must live near the rendering plant!

:teeth:

(Don't get all in a bunch there OCA, it's just a joke...)

No my friend I picked the joke up!

Used to live somewhat close to a rendering plant(20 minutes away or so) and from time to time would get behind the dead truck on its way back to the plant with legs, heads and torsos sticking out everywhere, made me hungry.

Forum List

Back